Hoseok's back~

Reverse

 

 

Jimin's POV

 

As we pulled away from the kiss, I noticed we were panting. Jungkook rested his forehead against mine and panted with a small smile.  I closed my eyes and took slow deep breaths. "That felt... right." He tipped my chin upwards, making me open my eyes and locked eyes with his. "Nothing's wrong when it's with you" He whispered at my ear.

 

I took a sharp intake of oxygen. I didn't know he would sound so hot and y. As he rested his head on my shoulder, I wrapped my hands around his waist. "You're so cheesy, Jungkook" He lifted his head and pouted. "BABY! You promised to call me baby!" I ruffled his head. "Arasseo. Mian Baby" He rested his head on my shoulder. Just then, the dorm door opened and Hoseok hyung walked in. He paused once he saw us.

 

I gulped as I realised how our position was. Jungkook was still stradling me. My hands was wrapped around his waist as his hands wrapped around my neck. "Hoseok!" Jin exclaimed as he enveloped Hoseok hyung into a hug. Jungkook lifted his head off my shoulder and looked at me in confusion before noticing that Hoseok was standing there. Jungkook got off me and pulled me up.

 

"Hoseok hyung! We're really sorry! I'm sorry too! Please don't leave BTS!" Jungkook bowed. Hoseok hyung was serious before he started laughing. "It's okay Jungkook! But if you hurt Jiminnie, I'll castrate you." Hoseok warned, pointing a finger of Jungkook. Jungkook looked at his pants with wide eyes before looking at Hoseok again. He slowly hid behind me. "I won't hurt Jimin hyung. Please don't castrate me."

 

Jin's POV

 

I hit Hoseok's shoulder. "Yah! Don't scare the kid! And you got problems to handle." Hoseok lowered his head and scratched his neck. "Now?" "Why is it so noisy?" We turned to the hallway where Taehyung was standing. V rubbed his eyes twice. "HOSEOK HYUNG!" He ran to Hoseok and hugged him tightly. I mentally pouted. I'm his boyfriend yet the first one he notice is Hoseok.

 

Hoseok's POV

 

I tapped Taehyung's shoulder and pulled away. "Yup. It's me." He reached in for another hug but I lightly shoved him away. "We can't hug too much. Your boyfriend's getting jealous." I smirked at Jin who scoffed. "Yah! Yah! I'm not jealous! Anyways, where's Yoongi?"

 

Taehyung hugged Jin's waist from the back, sleepily. "Yoongi hyung fell asleep from crying. I took a light nap and now I'm sleepy again." I looked down at my feet guiltily. "Hyung, just go and talk to him." Jimin patted my shoulder. "We'll be here" Jungkook added with a warm smile.

 

I smiled at the four of them before going to Yoongi's and my room. I quietly entered and close the door behind me. I sat on the edge of Yoongi's bed and slowly ran my hand through his soft hair. "Yoongi-ah" I called out softly as I shook his shoulders gently. "Yoongi-ah~" He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What is- Hoseok?!" The shock on his face was evident.

 

"What are you doing here?! You hated us! Go away!" Yoongi lied back down and turned the other way. I moved closer and laid down beside him. "Yoongi, I'm sorry. Please. Forgive me. I didn't mean it." He moved closer to the wall. "Liar!" I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer, turning him around. "Yoongi, I said I'm sorry. Please. I know what I did was wrong. I won't do it again. I promise" He frowned "But you better not do that ag-" "YES!" I hugged him happily. Mission forgiveness completed.

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

HAPPY ENDING is confirmed. Just that I'll be making more challenges for them. Let's see if they can overcome the tests I've prepared :)

K.S ♡