Hostage

Reverse

= in case you didn't read my a/n at the end of chapter 'Dark' , I'm using Speed members as bad characters here. I know Taewoon's no longer a member but :) =
 
Jimin's POV
 
The world spins as I regained my vision. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark before trying to move. My mouth was gagged, making my jaw hurt. My hands were tied behind me with gloves on them. Metal chains were used to bound me to the chair. I tried to move my legs but they were tied with a rope. After about 3 minutes of struggling, my body was numb and my energy drained. I gave up and lowered my head in an attempt to catch my breath. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. Jungkook... Save me...
 
Author's POV
 
Jimin's "peace" was shortlived. Sungmin entered the room and in a split second, he was in front of Jimin. His eyes were golden. Like his hair. Not that it scared Jimin. He brought a hand to Jimin's chin and tilted his head up. Realising who it was, Jimin retaliated but Sungmin was stronger. His grip on Jimin's jaw hurts so much, Jimin gave up.
 
"What are you?" Jimin asks with a hoarse voice. "What do you want from me?" He asks again. Sungmin's golden eyes turn back to brown as he meets Jimin's tired gaze. "We are what your Jungkook is.  Not a hybrid but a pure one. Jungkook's blood... can help us in so many ways. But then we couldn't find him no matter how hard we tried." He pauses to take a deep breath, thumb lightly brushing Jimin's jaw. An action so soft that Jimin doesn't realise it as he gets caught in Sungmin's soft gaze.
 
"That day... Taewoon walked past you in the alley. He smelled Jungkook in you. It was strong but we didn't know why. Wasn't until Taewoon and Taeha experienced electricity when they touch you that made me realise. You have Jungkook's blood in you."
 
Jimin's eyes widened when he realises. That's why they put on gloves on his hands. The night Jungkook left, he let Jimin drink some of his own blood. Sungmin lets a small smile play on his lips. "Funny. I didn't feel electricity when I touched you. Tell me Jimin. How come you have Jungkook's blood in you? Forget it. That's not that important. You have two choices here."
 
Sungmin looks at his watch before smirking at Jimin, finally letting go of his jaw. "Actually, I'll just show you around. What happens when it strikes 12" Sungmin points his palm to the metal chains. Jimin feels the weight of the metal chains getting lighter. Sungmin was untying the metal chains. He spared Jimin a glance. "It won't work if you're thinking of escaping. You may have been here once or twice but I know the place better than you. And vampires have powers. You don't. Listen to me while I'm being kind. Stand up"
 
Jimin does as he's told. The metal chains undo at his feet. He removes the gloves that were on his hand. Sungmin reaches forward and intertwines his fingers with Jimin's. He scoffs. "It doesn't hurt one bit" Jimin wants to protest and release his hand from Sungmin's but his life is in Sungmin's hands. And Sungmin's being kind to him so he lets Sungmin pull him around. Everything was dark so Jimin stayed close to Sungmin.
 
Sungmin slowed down as they approached a room with light. Sungmin lets go of Jimin's hand and choses to sling an arm around him, pulling him impossibly close as they enter the room. There were snarls as they entered. Jimin gasped when he sees Taeha, Taewoon and Yuhwan feeding. Taeha was the first to let go of the human he was feeding on. He turned to Sungmin and Jimin while blood off the corner of his lips. Jimin feels smaller under the strong gaze of Taeha. He finds himself hiding behind Sungmin. Once Taewoon and Yuhwan were done feeding, they let their victims go limp, turning to face Sungmin and Jimin too.
 
"What brings you here, Sungmin? With the hostage?" Yuhwan questions as he wipes his lips with the back of his hand. Sungmin folds his arm. "Just showing him around. And the choices he has before Jungkook arrives. If he ever does that is" Jimin finds himself closing his eyes as they laugh. Jungkook... Where are you?
 
Taewoon smirks. "Go on. Show him around" Sungmin nods, turning around and pulling Jimin with him as he walked away. A while later, they reach a room.  Sungmin closes the door and cups Jimin's face. "Open your eyes, Jimin" Jimin frowns as he hesitates but opens his eyes anyways.
 
Sungmin let's go of Jimin. He points out the window. "You pick. You be their victim or you can stay with me and live." Jimin's eyes widened as he looked out the window. Taewoon, Taeha and Yuhwan were draining all the blood out of the girls they previously fed on. His eyes widened more when he realises what Sungmin just said. Jimin turns back to face Sungmin.
 
"Jungkook will come and save me. I won't go with either side." Sungmin smirks. "The minute he steps in here, he's dead. His powers, they only help him if he knows how to use them." Jimin frowns. "But how come you don't feel electricity when you touch me? Why are you saving me from them?" Jimin watches as Sungmin stares out the window at the others angrily.
 
"I want to be different. I am." He turns to Jimin, folding his arms. "I'm a human turned vampire. I'm not one of them. Or Jungkook. They hid the truth from me but I remembered everything two weeks ago. I know how it feels to be human. They don't. I can save you Jimin. I'm not sure about Jungkook. it's up to you. Pick them and die. Or pick me and live. We'll be in Seoul so don't worry."
 
Jimin shook his head. "I... I want Jungkook" Sungmin punches the wall, leaving a dent. "This is not about Jungkook okay?! It's about you! If you want to live, pick me! I've already given the wrong address to Jungkook so he wouldn't come here. I got everything planned for you." Jimin looks up with wide eyes. "Why are you doing this?"
 
Sungmin's gaze softens. "Do you remember... The dance academy at Busan? Before you left for Seoul?" Jimin nods and Sungmin continues. "There was a transfer student. Jimin. I am that Sungmin." Jimin gulps. "How... You went missing. I was your bestfriend and you didn't text me or anything! They reported you dead! What happened?"
 
Sungmin points out the window. "They happened. Make your choice Jimin. I swear. Jungkook won't be coming here. I gave him the wrong address. The longer we wait, the more impatient and hungry they'll get." Jimin bites his lower lip as he considers. It was life or death. He looks up. "I pick..."
 
Jungkook's POV
 
I find myself standing at the gate of the abandoned factory. Nothing but the sound of night crickets and birds chirping. I closed my eyes and tried to smell Jimin's scent. empty... There's not even one scent in there. I noticed a paper stuck to the gate. I walked closer and tore it off. Park Jimin is safe with me. Go back to Seoul and stay in your dorm. I promise you Jimin will be safe. I'll return him as soon as possible but for now, go home.
 
I frowned as I read the letter. Go home when I know Jimin's kidnapped? But what if this person is not lying? I was prepared for a fight... I closed my eyes and tried to connect my thoughts with Jimin's. Jimin... Baby... Are you okay?
I waited. But there seemed to be no response. I turned back around and decided to run for home. Jungkook? I stopped running and looked around. Kookie? Is that you? I hear Jimin's thoughts in my mind. Sighing in relief, I sent back a message. Yeah. It's me. Where are you ? Are you alright? Did they harm you?
 
I started to run for the house again, while waiting for Jimin to reply. I'm alright. I'm with Sungmin. He's bringing me back to Seoul now.
 
Author's POV
 
Jungkook found himself at the doorstep of their dorm. He mentally sent another message to Jimin. Where in Seoul is he bringing you? When are you coming back? Jungkook plopped down on the couch, drained from running. He said he's bringing me back to our dorm right now. Jimin's soft voice answers. Jungkook gets up from the couch and drink some water. He sent another mental message. I'll be waiting.
 
It seemed like an eternity. An entire lifetime waiting for Jimin to knock on the door. Jungkook finds himself rushing to the door on the sound of knocking. He was greeted with Jimin's hopeful, teary face when he opened the door. "Kookie!" Jimin cried out, hugging Jungkook tightly as tears streamed down his face. Jungkook closes the door and locked it before hugging Jimin's waist. "Ji Baby, I missed you!"
 
Jimin cried at Jungkook's shoulder. "I missed you too! I thought you would leave me messages! 4 days without you felt so long!" Jungkook sits on the couch, pulling Jimin down too. He lets Jimin hug his waist and rest his head on his chest.
 
Jungkook pulls away and wipes Jimin's tears. "Hey... It's okay. Don't cry anymore. I'm back. I won't leave you again." Jimin sniffed. "They were scary." Jungkook smiles at this. Jimin looks like a kid to him. An adorable one. "Who were scary?"  Jimin sniffed again, eyes still teary. "T-Taewoon, T-Taeha and Yuhwan. Pure vampires"
 
I can't take this anymore... Jungkook leans in and captures Jimin's lips in his. A soft, gentle and comforting kiss. He pulls away and gently rubs Jimin's cheek. "No one is going to harm you anymore." Jimin says nothing as he tightly hugs Jungkook. Jungkook gently Jimin's hair. Jimin lifts his head from Jungkook's chest, meeting Jungkook's soft gaze with a pout. "Kookie, I lost my ipod." Jungkook laughs and ruffles Jimin's hair. "Don't do that Ji Baby. You look like a kid. Arasseo. We'll buy one later in the day."
 
Jimin nods, eyes slightly drooping. Jungkook looks at the time. He carries Jimin into their bedroom. "You need to sleep. It's only 2 in the morning" Jimin snuggles into Jungkook's embrace. "Stay with me Kookie" Jungkook nods and kisses the top of Jimin's head. "I'm not going anywhere"
 
Sungmin's POV
 
I leaned off the wall as Jimin jumps and hugs Jungkook. I turned and walked off. I wish you'll always be happy Jimin. I closed my eyes as I teleported back to a distance from the abandoned building we were previously in. I opened my eyes and walked again. I hid among the trees as I watched Taewoon, Taeha and Yuhwan being forced into the police cars. "Let me go!" Taewoon growled. "You are under arrest for murder and shall be executed. You're an animal!" The police man growled. I lowered my head as the dead bodies of our food were zipped up and placed in a truck.
 
I lowered my head and rested against the tree I was hiding behind. I didn't mean to call the cops on them. It would mean exposing that they were vampires but I had to do what's right. I hid among the trees as the police cars drove by. I heaved a sigh of relief once they were all gone. I stepped on the road and watched as they went. Now it's time for me to find my happiness.