Yoonseok fight

Reverse

 

 

 

Jin's POV

 

I raised my eyebrows when Jungkook came  while holding hands with Jimin. He looked at me and smiled. They've fixed it I guess. I held Taehyung's hand under the table and smiled at him. He smiled at me before smiling at Jimin and Jungkook who sat opposite us. As we ate, I noticed Jimin looking a little flushed.  I looked at Jungkook who was slurping in the noodles with a little smirk while looking at Jimin. I tapped Taehyung's palm and signalled to the two opposite us.

 

Before he could do anything, Namjoon started talking. "OKAY. So as usual in the morning we discuss todays' agenda. Nothing much today. Um- Number one on the list is Taejin going official. Then I am going to L.A to do some recordings and stuff.  That's pretty much everything." Yoongi nodded as he wiped the corner of Hoseok's lips. "So we're going to be alone and free?" Namjoon nodded "Yes and please do not burn the dorm down! I beg of you! Jin hyung, cook for them. Suga hyung- just do your stuff with Hoseok hyung. Jimin- Take care of Jungkook and V. No ketchup for you, V. And no more dieting Jungkook. Cos you'll be grumpy. Am I clear?"

 

Jungkook put down his spoon and showed an 'ok' sign to Namjoon. I noticed Jimin was not looking up at all and his cheeks were pink. Namjoon excused himself to the bathroom to bathe.  "Baby Ji, you okay?" I asked, worriedly. Jimin looked up and smiled. "Yeah. I'm fine. It's nothing." V suddenly gasped from my side. "Jungkook's hand was on Minnie's thigh!"  Jungkook smirked as Jimin dropped his head again.

 

Hoseok suddenly slammed his hand onto the table as he stood up. We all looked at him in shock, even Yoongi. He pointed to Jungkook as he frowned. "I am NOT allowing you to be with Jimin." Yoongi gasped and stood up too. He placed a hand gently on J-Hope's shoulder. "Seokie, do you know what you're saying? Are you okay?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok in shock"Why?" Jimin covered his face with his hands. "Because you don't love him, Jungkook. He deserves someone better than you. Why did you push him away? Why did you hurt him?!" 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

Jungkook looked at Jimin once before looking at Hoseok. "But we're okay now. I'm pretty sure Jimin hyung still loves me back." Hoseok slammed his fist onto the table again. "I said I DO NOT AGREE TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP! What is BTS then? A group of gays?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok in shock. "Yah! What are you saying?! Who are you to disagree?! Aren't you happy to see Baby Ji happy?! And what do you mean by what is BTS then?! You like guys too! You love me! We're a couple!" Jin tugged on Yoongi's hand. "Calm down Yoongi." Yoongi shrugged him off. "ANSWER ME HOSEOK!"

 

 

 

Hoseok turned to look at Yoongi. "Who do you think our Armys look up to? It's US! What would they feel when news break out that we're a gay group? They'll be upset! So upset that they might even leave our fanclub!" Yoongi glared at him. "They had no problem with us coming out to them." Jimin let Jungkook rest his head on his shoulder and let out silent cries. Jin felt Tae grab his hand tighter again. Hoseok scoffed "Did you bother reading the comments from others?! You didn't! I did! I saw all those insults towards us!" He turned to look at Jimin. "If you two want to be together, I am leaving this group."

 

 

 

Yoongi threw his hands up in disbelief. "This is not the Hoseok I knew. What is wrong with you? !Will you grow up?! You don't have any rights to control them, Hoseok. " Hoseok towered over Yoongi. "Dare me." What Yoongi did next shocked them. He slapped Hoseok. "Fine! Go and Leave!" Hoseok grabbed his cheek and gave us all one last glare before running out. Tae stood up immediately "Hyung!" "Don't!" Yoongi yelled. "He chose this path"

 

 

 

Jungkook started crying more. Jimin wrapped his arms around him and consoled him. "Shush~ It's okay. Everything will be okay." Jimin looked at Jin and signalled to Yoongi who was looking down while tears filled his eyes. At the same time, Namjoon came out of the toilet all dressed. "Oh? Bwoya?" He asked upon seeing the maknae and Jungkook crying. I sighed and dragged Tae along as we hugged Yoongi tightly.

 

 

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

 

Comment! Comment! Comment!

 

Nana :P