[ALL] Q&A

Reverse

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok blankly.

Hoseok blinked before shrugging. Jin fumbled for a blank book and took it out as well as a pen. "Okay.. let's list out Jungkook's powers first"

Jungkook
(Vampire)
Speed
Sense
Strength
Stamina
Self healing
Good hearing
Visual abilities
Mind reading
Agility
Mind control

Etc.

Jimin
-Vampire-
Healing
Sense

"Just these two?" Namjoon blinked as he scans the list. Seokjin nodded. "For now. We can check against Jungkook's list and see if Jimin has what he does" Taehyung gave a cheeky grin. "Ohooo shouldnt we write more details though? Like for example their eye colour-" "that wouldnt be a good idea" Jimin cut his fellow 95 liner off. All of them gave him a questioning look.

Jimin sighed "if we were to write the eye colour... then kookie's eyes would be a rainbow of colours" Yoongi chuckled before nodding. "Let's just test Jimin's abilities"

They all moved to Taehyung's room. Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder. "To use your power, all you have to do is believe. Dont force it" Jimin nodded as he sat on the bed. Taehyung tapped his chin. "I'm testing speed. Go and take my cereal, bowl and milk-" Before he had even finished, a gust of wind passed them and Jimin was gone.

The said one came back with a bowl of cereal, grinning at the other's doumbfounded looks, minus Jungkook that is. "Was i fast?" Seokjin chuckled as he adds speed to the list.

MIND READING

Namjoon chuckled as he folded his arms. "Jimin ah , try and find out our thoughts" Jimin nodded, taking a few deep breaths before trying.

Jimin..  can you hear me?  I love you

I love you too kookie..

Jimin? Are you actually talking to me right now?

Mmhm.. i cant hear the other's thoughts T ^ T

Jimin opened his eyes, pouting. "I can't hear your thoughts.. but i can communicate with my brain" Seokjin smiled, adding telepathy to the list.

Good Hearing & Stamina

"Ah hyung! I can't believe you're making me run with Jiminnie all the way opposite Daegu.." Jungkook groaned as he held Jimin's hands, all 7 standing outside the apartment. "No choice. Gotta test your powers~"

Jungkook groaned as he looked at Jimin who was eagerly tying his shoelaces. "Ready? Stick by me. You don't want to get into an accident" Jimin nodded as he held Jungkook's hand, turning to wave at his hyungs. "We'll be back-"

And just like that they zoomed off with a gust of wind brushing past the 5 boys who stood there. "That was so cool. Did you see how they just disappeared? I wish we were cool like them too" Taehyung lamented. The other 4 older boys nodded too.

Well a wish is a powerful thing you see. Especially when the time was 11:11 . Nice timing Kim Taehyung. And with all of them agreeing, who could protest against granting the wish.

Jin groaned as raindrops fell on his face, a leaf sticking to his hair. "Aish.. i washed my face already-" There was a gust of wind before Jimin and Jungkook appeared again. "What what?! What happened? Hyungie are you alright?!" Jimin held Jin by the shoulders. The elder was stunned as he blinked repeatedly. "H-how'd you get here so fast?"

Jungkook shrugged as he looked st his hyung. "Hyung we heard your scream halfway to Daegu so we ran back" Thank god the 4 boys were getting used to it. Because it was enough with Kim Seokjin fainting. Regardless, stamina and good hearing was added to the list.

Strength

"How do we test this-" "gym" Jungkook cut Yoongi off short. Yoongi glared at the younger before turning to the now recovering Jin. "Jin hyung add genius and brute to Jungkook's" "min yoongi language" The younger kept his mouth shut immediately.

Taehyung beamed. "Me! I got dumbells in the store room. Jimin go take it out. Those are realllly heavy" Jimin went and Jungkook followed after. The two emerged with Jungkook carrying a handful of dumbells while Jimin a handful but still visibly lesser than Jungkook. "Moderate strength" Jungkook chuckled as he teasingly smirk at Jimin who pouted. "Okay go put it back" Jin added strength to the list as the two youngsters groaned, walking back to the store room.

Visual

"..."

"..."

"This... how do we test?"

"..."

"..."

"Aish! Why is everyone mute all of a sudden?" Hoseok groaned.

Jungkook looked around before staring off out the window. "Jimin try and see the lady working in the room there. What is she pasting on the wall?"

They all paid attention as Jimin stared off too. "Well.. its something about pasta promotion or some sort." Jin chuckled adding Visual to Jimin's list.

------------

The test kept going on and on. Some abilities Jungkook had were not listed in Jimin's list. And some of Jimin's abilities were not listed in Jungkook's. Indeed there were still more they need to learn about themselves and their abilities. After all.. the wish has yet to be fulfilled.