Aftermath

Reverse

 

 

 

Hoseok's POV

 

I ran. It didn't matter if I got lost. Not that I'm being posessive ovrr Jimin or anything. It's just the judgemental world. True enough, most of the people are now more accepting but... What is Bangtan when we're classified as a gay group?

 

The other idols who met us backstage bowed respectfully before making a joke out of us behind our backs. Think of our disappointed fans. The disgusted look the staff gave. Our relationship with Manager hyung got more distant. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. That word. The sarcasm others said it with. Breaks my heart 

 

But it didn't break as much as it did when Yoongi slapped me. why... Why doesn't he understand me? What wrong did I ever do? I was just stating the facts and how I felt. You hurt me Yoongi....

 

Rap Monster's POV

 

"Does anyone know where Hoseok is? I tried calling him but he didn-"  "Don't bother Namjoon." Yoongi hyung cut me off with a distant look  in his eyes. I looked at him in shock. But Hoseok is your boyfriend.... Why aren't you worried?  "Yoongi hyung, I don't know what happened when I was gone. Damn! Everything happens when I'm missing. But I have to leave now. and I must make sure everything is in place before I depart.

 

"just leave Namjoon-ah. I got this" Jin patted my shoulder and gave me a warm smile. I looked at Jimin who cradled a crying Jungkook. Taehyung was clinging at Jimin's right arm. I turned back to Jin and raised my eyebrows. "Are you sure?" Jin looked at the rest before nodding confidently. "Absolutely" I shrugged and dragged my luggage out of the dorm.

 

Jungkook's POV

 

It's all my fault... Hoseok hyung, I'm sorry. There was shuffling sounds and I could tell Jin hyung was back to take care of Taehyung hyung and Suga hyung after Rap Mon hyung's departure. As the weight lifted off the couch, I could feel a hand on my head. I leaned into the touch, seeking the comfort I long needed. Jimin hyung lovingly ran his hand through my hair. "Are you okay?"

 

I raised my head up and shook my head, pouting. I then noticed that Suga hyung , Jin hyung and V hyung were gone. They must be in their rooms. "It's okay... Nothing's going to change, okay? Hobi hyung will be back soon. Don't worry." I shook my head again and changed my position. I was now straddling him and burying my face in the crook of his neck. I see why Taehyung loved doing this... All those times of him straddling Jimin. I finally get too.

 

"Call me Kookie" I softly whispered as I dragged his hands to wrap around my waist. He lightly chuckled "Why would I?" I lifted my head of his neck and pouted. "Then call me anything but Jungkook or Jungkookie. Something special." Jimin pinched my cheeks. "Anything for you. Baby?" I nodded and smiled. "Something like that. But I have to make sure Jin hyung stops calling you Baby first. and one more." Jimin chuckled out loud this time. "What is it, Baby?" I smirked "I like how that sounds. You have to kiss me."

 

Jimin looked at me  with widened eyes. "Not funny Baby." I shook my head and pouted. "I'm serious. I will also call you Hyung! I'm the only one can do that. Kiss me if you want me to feel better now. You were the one who said anything for me" I pointed to my lips expectantly.  Jimin laughed. "Aish~ I'm going crazy. Yah! Since when did you have this side to you?" I hit his chest playfully before leaning my face closer and capturing his lips. It was a soft kiss and blissful. The same ecstacy when seeing snow for the first time.

 

Jin's POV

 

I took my phone and went out of the room where Taehyung was consoling Yoongi. I called Hoseok multiple times. But he didn't pick up. I spammed him on every social media possible except twitter of course.

To: Baby Hobi

Yah! Answer my calls!

To: Baby Hobi

Yoongi didn't mean to slap you. You should see how miserable he looks like right now.

To: Baby Hobi

JUNG HOSEOK! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I WILL RIP J-HORSE TO PIECES!

From: Baby Hobi

Hyung! Don't touch my J-Horse!

To: Baby Hobi

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! COME BACK HOME NOW! EVEN IF YOONGI BOUGHT YOU THE PLUSHIE, I WILL RIP IT OFF IF YOU DON'T COME BACK RIGHT NOW!

From: Baby Hobi

You're so mean.... Fine. 30 more minutes to be alone then I'll be back.

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

This will be my last chapter. I am never writing anymore thanks to the hater here. I made Fifi promise to write plots of them kissing. and some of them almost having... even if fifi's that innocent. TO THE HATER HERE, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW.

Nana :P