Jimin is okay

Reverse

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

THANK GOD JIMIN HYUNG IS FINE! luckily it was just a headache and trauma. if not, I'll never forgive myself. 

 

Author's POV

 

Jungkook watched as Jimin skipped into the living room ahppily as if he was not warded earlier that day. He frowned when Jin told Taehyung to play with Jimin while he cooked. Jungkook sat on the same couch as Taehyung and Jimin. Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the other couch, snuggling into esch other's warm embrace.

 

Hearing giggles, he turned to see Taehyung ruffling Jimin's hair while intertwining one of their hands together. Jimin's free hand held Jungkook's, rubbing his thumb against his skin softly to comfort him. After 10 minutes of hearing Vmin giggling and folling around with one another, he had enough and went to his shared room with Jimin. He made sure to slam the door. Not because of jealousy.

 

Jimin looked at the now closed door in shock. Taehyung sighed and let go of Jimin's hand. "Sorry Jimin ah" Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Why would you be sorry?" Hoseok giggled from the other couch, "Jimin, don't tell me you didn't notice Jungkook's jealousy." Yoongi nodded. "He is possessive but that's because he loves you and does not know how to express it. Go and comfort him"

 

Jimin's POV

 

I stood up and went into our shared room. I found Jungkook sitting on his bed, pouting. "Jungkook ah" He didn't respond and just stared into space. I sat beside him. "Baby? Would you look at me?" Jungkook looked down. "Go away hyung. My personality would hurt you more. I caused you to faint from trauma earlier." I pulled him into a hug and patted his back."It's okay Baby. It was an accident. Not your fault."

 

Jungkook pulled me onto his lap and pecked my lips. He rested his forehead on mine. "I love you hyung. I really do." I brushed away his bangs. "Let's eat?" He nodded and we went to the kitchen hand in hand.

 

Jin's POV

 

"Yes. Jimin just fainted. He's fine now. He just needs to rest more. Everyone else is doing fine, Namjoon. You got to go? Okay then. Eat well and rest well. Oh... Bye!" I hung up and sat at the dining table with the rest who already digged in. I placed some meat in Taehyung's bowl and Jimin's like I always did. Jungkook cleared his throat. I looked up and met his burning gaze. Taehyung chuckled. "Jinnie's just feeding Jimin some meat Jungkook.  Don't be jealous all the time! We're band members after all"

 

Yoongi shook his head. "Jin hyung, please learn how to make your boyfriend keep quiet. He talks too much sometimes." I shrugged "I find it acceptable." Hoseok gasped. "You need to teach him! Not be a bad boy! If you know what I mean." He then smirked at the end. My eyed widened. " Are you.... God! Hoseok! There's Jungkook and Jimin here! Don't poison their minds!" Taehyung looked at me with round eyes. "What does Hoseok hyung mean?" Hoseok started to speak but I cut him off.  "You know, Yoongi, maybe you should teach Hoseok not to talk too much first." Yoongi smirked "I will" Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes widened. Oh dear... There'll be no sleeping tonight.

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Forgive me for adding that last part :')

 

K.S♡