Bangtan Zombies

Reverse

 

 

Jimin's POV

 

"What the hell?! What happened to you?!" Jin exclaimed as he grabbed my face. I was sure that my eyebags were visible and my face was bloated. "It's Yoongi and Hoseok hyung. Jungkook couldn't sleep so-"  "I was right!" Taehyung exclaimed as he came into the kitchen. "I knew you would take care of that brat. Jinnie did the same to me laat night too!" I turned to Jin hyung who was cooking our breakfast. "You don't have a swollen face hyung" Jin smirked "I have my ways."

 

"Where's Jungkook by the way?" Taehyung asked as he pulled me onto his lap, feeding me our meal. I drank a sip of water before answering. "He's still sleeping." Taehyung giggled. "Then I can do this longer, right Jinnie? You're okay with it, right?" Jin hyung smiled and nodded.

 

Author's POV

 

Their faces mirrored each other's as they heard Jungkook whining for Jimin in their shared room. "Jimin hyung~~" Taehyung pouted and untangled his hands from Jimin's waist. "Aish. That brat knows how to make our life miserable." Jimin gave a kiss to the top of Taehyung's head. "I'll make it up to you." He said softly  before  taking a bar of chocolate and running to his room.

 

jin chuckled as he watched his boyfriend pout when Jimin walked away. "Taehyung ah, I'm okay with you and Jimin but learn to let him go, alright? He's got a boyfriend and that is Jungkook. Your team member, friend, brother etc. " Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jin "You know, sometimes I cannot dtand your nagging but you could've just said you were jealous and I needed to stop being too skinshippy with Jimin or it'll make you and Jungkook jealous."

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I almost cried when I woke up in an empty bed. "Jimin hyung!" I called out in case he wad in the toilet. "Jimin hyung~~" I heard footsteps coming closer. The door ope ed and Jimin came in. He rushed to my side and hugged me. "Is Jungkookie okay? Why are you whining? What happened?" I pouted as I rubbed my eyes. "Call Me Baby~ And I am NOT okay. Why did you leave me alone?"  Jiminnie chuckled "Yah~ I was eating breakfast, Baby."

 

I watched as he ate a chocolate. I my lips hungrilly. He noticed me looking and chuckled. "You want some?" He handed a piece to me. I ate it while looking into his eyes. I smirked as he gulped nervously. "Mm~ It's nice hyung" I still had my signature smirk on my face. jimin chuckled nervously. shaking his head, He reached over and ruffled my hair. "Go and bathe. Jin hyung cooked breakfast." I pouted and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him down onto my bed in the process. "But you didn't sleep last night and I'm still sleepy~" He wrapped his arms around my neck. "really? you're not lying are you?" I snuggled into the crook of his neck and nodded. "Stay with me hyung"

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

I'm sorry for not updating. I got stung by a bee during the last day of camp and can't really do much right now

 

K.S<3