Vmin sneaking off

Reverse

 

Jimin's POV

 

Once I heard Jungkook's light snores, I slowly and gently removed his arms from my waist. I pecked his forehead gently and brushed off his fringe. I took a bathe and changed into a fresh pair of clothes. I sighed and stretched. It would be good if I could go out today. But Jungkook... Aigoo~ Ottokhae~ I walked out and found Taehyung wearing a fresh pair of clothes. "Oh? You're alone? Where's Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung?" I asked as I snuggled into his side. He casually wrapped his arm around me. "After cooking lunch, Jin hyung went to shower. As for the other two hyungs, I think they're still sleeping. I wouldn't go into their room if I were you." I chuckled and shook my head.

 

Jin's POV

 

Woah... I've been bathing for an hour today. I must've been zoning out a lot. I dried myself and got changed into a fresh pair of clothes. "Hyung? Hyung?! Jimin hyung~?!" I rushed into Jungkook's and Jimin's room only to find Jungkook pouting. I sat beside him worriedly and rubbed his back. "What's wrong Jungkook? Where's Jimin?" Jungkook shrugged and rubbed his eyes. "I don't know~ He was here before I slept." I stepped out of the room to look for Taehyung. Why didn't he ran to console Jungkook when he whined for Jimin? "Taehyung-" I trailed off when I saw the empty living room. Taehyung was here just now...

 

I went into my room and took my phone from my bed.

To: TaeTae

Where are you? Is Jimin with you? Tell him Jungkook's awake. Come home quick

 

"Jin hyung~ Where's Jimin hyung?" I looked up and saw Jungkook pouting while leaning against my door.  I threw my phone onto my bed. "I don't know Jungkook. Go and bathe first. I'll try to contact him" Jungkook nodded and dragged himself back to his bedroom. I put my phone in my pocket.  I knocked on Yoongi's and Hoseok's door before entering. I almost regretted my decision to wake them up. I shook them awake. "Yoongi! Hoseok! Go and shower!" The two groaned and stood up, leaning on each other as they went to the bathroom. My eyes widened as they walked side by side. I shook my head and went out of my room, constantly checking my phone.

To: TaeTae

Taehyung! Answer me! I don't know how to handle Jungkook!

From: TaeTae

Hyung, make something up. I missed Jiminie and tell Jungkook to stop being such a baby.

 

Taehyung's POV

 

I kept my phone into my pocket as Jiminie came back with the popcorn and drinks. I gave the staff our ticket and we settled down in the theater. I purposely picked a horror movie. I loved how Jimin depended on me when he got scared. I missed my bestfriend.  The whole time, I found Jimin more interesting and so I watched him instead. Jimin didn't notice because he was too scared and hid in my arm, using my hand to cover his eyes when the ghosts came out. I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer.

 

Jungkook's POV

 

The number that you've dialled is uncontactable. Please try again later. I frowned and tried again. Jin hyung sighed. "Jungkook, can you sit down? You've been calling Jimin for an hour now!"  I frowned and collapsed on the couch. "He's not picking up his phone!" Hoseok chuckled. "It's funny how a year ago, it was Jimin who whined when Jungkook didn't pick up his phone" Jungkook gave his hyung a sten glare, making Hoseok raise his hands in surrender position. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Conclusion. They both turned off their phones."

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

short hiatus due to personal problems. life happens.'

 

K.S<3