VMIN

Reverse

 

 

Dedicated to: aff- luvkpop and 330nai

Genre: FLUFF

P.S : THAT GODDAMN VMIN and JIKOOK PIC!!

 

---------------

Jimin pouted when he finally his phone at 10pm.

From: Jin omma

Taehyung must be upset with me right now. Can you guys console him? Oh and tell him I love him, please.

"Why would TaeTae be upset at him?" He muttered under his breath. Jungkook who was walking in front turned and finally noticed that his boyfriend was lagging behind. He speed walked to Jimin and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist. "What's wrong?" Jimin showed Jungkook the text message and pouted. "I'm worried. Taehyung won't be mad at Jin hyung for no reason..." Jungkook burst out laughing. Jimin frowned. "What's so funny?" Jungkook stopped and pointed at the phone. "You saved Jin hyung as Jin omma?" Jimin playfully hit Jungkook's chest. "There's nothing wrong with that. Let's hurry home. I'm cold"

Jungkook picked Jimin up, making the other squeal. "Yah Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?! Put me down!" Jungkook bridal style carried Jimin who was clinging onto his neck. "You ready?" Jimin shook his head even though he didn't know what Jungkook meant when it finally hit him. "Yah! Let me down! The last time you carried me and ran I got so dizzy-" Jungkook leaned down and pecked Jimin's lips. "You whine too much. Just relax and close your eyes" Jimin pouted but buried his face in Jungkook's chest with his eyes closed. He feels strong wind blowing against them. A sign that Jungkook's already running with his vampire speed. When he finally opens his eyes, they were already in front of Jungkook's doorstep.

Jungkook effortlessly carried Jimin with one hand as he unlocked the door with the other. Jimin patted his back. "You worked hard. You can let me down now" Jungkook chuckled as he removed Jimin's shoes before finally putting the elder down and removing his shoes. Jimin collapsed onto the sofa and sighed. "Are we going to sleep here? The bedsheets are still stained" Jungkook grinned at the memory. "Of course." He took off his coat and threw it onto one of the dining chairs. "Unless you want to sleep in the guest room" Jimin perked up at the idea of a bed. "Yes please!"

He knew how Jungkook wanted to cuddle on the couch and just wanted to . Of course, he didn't think about it in case Jungkook reads his mind. Jungkook pouted and was in front of Jimin in a nanosecond. "Say that again" His hands were raised, ready to tickle Jimin. The elder caught on and surrendered. "Okay okay. We'll just cuddle on the couch" Jungkook grinned and tackled Jimin down onto the couch, resting his head in the nook of Jimin's chest. Jimin Jungkook's hair gently as he took out his phone. "I'm going to call TaeTae now."

Jungkook hummed, shifting for a more comfortable position. Jimin placed the phone at his ear and Jungkook's hair while waiting for Taehyung to pick up the call. It took two more calls for Taehyung to pick up. "Yoboseyo? TaeTae ah?" Jimin freezes when he hears sobbing from the other end of the line. "TaeTae? Are you okay?" Jimin patted Jungkook's shoulder, the younger sitting up, pulling Jimin up as well. "Eoh... I'm fine. Why are you calling at 11pm? Please don't tell me you have the same reason as Yoongi hyung..." Jimin sighed. "I think so. Jin hyung told me to console you. Tell me. Why are you crying?" Taehyung starts sobbing again. Jimin bit his lower lip in concern. All he wanted to do at that moment was go over to Daegu and hug Taehyung tightly. Jungkook of course heard that thought and hugged Jimin's waist tightly while pouting and shaking his head. Jimin rolled his eyes, focusing back on Taehyung. "TaeTae ah... You know you can tell me right? What's the problem?"

"Jinnie... He kept making excuses about us... He could've told me he was not ready." Jimin frowned, confused at the sudden reason. "Bwo?" Taehyung sniffed "He's not ready for but keeps making excuses. He could've just told me. It's not like I'm gonna rush him" Jimin sighed. "TaeTae... I understand how you feel okay? But you know how Jinnie hyung is... He's worries too much." Taehyung sniffs again. "Earlier, Yoongi hyung said the same thing. I just want to know why he's making up excuses when he can just tell me he's not ready." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's phone and turned it on speaker. "V hyung, Jin hyung probably doesn't want you to misunderstand his reason" Taehyung sobs get worse. "I feel like I'm the only one who wants this relationship right now. I just want us to have mutual integrity. But it seems like he's not ready for many other things."

Jimin frowned. "Jin hyung... Ah! TaeTae ah... For now, stop crying, okay? I'll contact Jin hyung and find out what's the problem." There was silence over the phone before Taehyung spoke again. "Okay..." The call ended. Jimin sighed. "Something must be bothering Jin hyung if TaeTae can tell how unready Jin hyung is through texts"

Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin's shoulder. "I shouldn't have posted your sleeping picture at the Kakao group." Jimin's eyes widened. "You what? Yah~ I had no shirt!" Jungkook shrugged. "You always sleep shirtless anyways. But don't worry. I covered you with my shirt. You're mine~" Jungkook had said that cutely but Jimin couldn't help the blush. He sent a text to Jin hyung.

To: Jin omma

TaeTae could tell there was something bothering you... Is there really something on your mind?

Jimin's focus on his phone was knocked out by Jungkook's sudden kiss. He feels his phone taken out of his grip and Jungkook's fingers interlocking with his. Although he was shocked, he still managed to respond to the kiss. Jungkook tugged on Jimin's lower lip. "You can bother about that tomorrow. For now let's sleep. It's 11.30"