Bonus: YOONSEOK

Reverse

 

 

Dedicated to: armybbc

Genre: fluff?

A/N: I keep repeating Yoonseok moments in the kinabalu vids :')

---------------------------

Yoongi had missed Hoseok terribly. I mean, who wouldn't miss your boyfriend or girlfriend after days of not seeing each other. They text often, of course. Call even more. Sometimes late into the night. Yoongi had called for pizza earlier that night. He somehow couldn't stop his song writing schedule. He was too used to it.

The doorbell rang and he ran to get his pizza. He opened the door and a delivery man wearing a helmet and mouth mask passed him his pizza. "That would be 5000 won" Yoongi hands the guy the money and smiled. "Thank you!"

He uses his free hand to close the door but finds the door blocked by a foot. He looked up and saw the delivery man still standing there. "Um... Is there anything else? I want to close the door" The delivery man reaches behind him and swipes out a blade. Yoongi screamed, the pizza box flying out of his hands and miracally landing on the coffee table. Perfect throw. He panicked and walked back. The delivery guy entered his apartment and closed the door behind him.

Yoongi stepped backwards a few times, stuttering. "W-What do you want? W-who are y-you?" The delivery man took hold of the plushie, J-Horse, that was beside the pizza box. Yoongi's eyes widened as he begged. That was the only thing he had that has Hoseok's scent. "Please! Please! Don't do anything to that! It means a lot to me! I have money! I'll give you money!"

The delivery man pointed the blade at him. "Shush! You're so noisy" Yoongi was crying at this point. The delivery man took off his helmet. Yoongi was on his knees and sobbing eyes only on J-Horse, the plushie. "Please~" The delivery man took off his mask and threw the blade away before hugging Yoongi tightly. "Yah Pabo!!! Why are you crying so much over the plushie?!"

Yoongi's eyes widened and he stops sobbing. He pulled away and cupped the delivery man's face. "HOSEOK?! OH MY GOD! YOU CAME, BABY!" He pulled Hoseok into another tight hug. Hoseok chuckled as he patted Yoongi's back. The two pulled away and kissed before Yoongi hugged Hoseok again.

"Yah, why did you order pizza at 3 am? I told you to sleep, didn't I?" Hoseok reprimanded as he Yoongi's hair. "I couldn't sleep. Weren't you at Gwangju just an hour ago?" Hoseok chuckled. "I was already in Daegu at that time" Yoongi pouted. "You didn't tell me"

Hoseok giggled. "Enough pouting now. you're supposed to be the tough one here" He leans down and kisses Yoongi's pout away before sitting up. "Anyways, what is this I hear about Taehyung being upset at Jin hyung?" Yoongi's eyes widened. "How did you know?" Hoseok whined. "What do you mean by that?! Jin hyung asked me for advice of course! So now... tell me the whole story"