First night as a hybrid

Reverse

 

 

extreme kissing content * bet you can guess who this is ;)

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I looked up as I ate my meal and found the other hyungs looking at me curiously. I pouted. "Hyungs! I'm still the same jungkook! I'm technically still human." Jiminnie chuckled as he wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb. "Give him some space hyungs."

 

Hoseok chuckled "I'm oretty sure Jimin needs to be careful when he sleeps with Jungkook tonight. Someone might not end up in their bed tomorrow~" Jiminnie's eyes widened. I'm pretty sure my face was burning red. "Hyung!" Namjoon hyung shook his head. "Enough enough.  Let's continue eating. Leave the poor boy alone"

 

Author's POV

 

Jimin was worried. Today was the first night Jungkook would go through as a hybrid vampire. Jimin played with his handphone while waiting for Jungkook after dinner. Jungkook entered the room but Jimin didn't notice him. Jungkook sat beside Jimin and he still wasn't noticed. Jungkook tried to hear Jimin's thoughts again. Ottokaji >< Jungkook chuckled.  Jimin was so worried.

 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. "What are you thinking about Ji Baby? your thoughts are so stresed." Jimin's eyes went wide.  he heard. Jungkook chuckled again. "I heard that too" Jimin pouted as he snuggled into Jungkook. "Looks like I need to be careful when it comes to my thoughts. Anyways, today's... your first night as a hybrid. Do you think you'll be okay?"

 

Jungkook laid down, making Jimin lie on top of him, head on his chest. Jungkook's right hand reached up to touch Jimin's hair. "I'll need you of course." Jimin met Jungkook's eyed as he rested his chin on his hands. "Then we'll share the bed as usual." Jungkook nodded. Jungkook patted Jimin's back. "Ji Baby, Kiss me please"

 

Jimin pulled himself up, body sliding against Jungkook's. Jimin giggled. "Sorry for that" Jungkook shook his head as he smiled and pulled Jimin down for a kiss. The two closed their eyes as they enjoyed the kiss. Jungkook didn't mind. He totally didn't mind the way Jimin's body felt against his, friction caused by every movement. Why would he mind?

 

Jungkook swiped his tongue against Jimin's. The elder granted access easily. They had been kissing and Jimin got used to the idea of Jungkook being the dominant one. Jimin was thankful for that. He didn't think he could even stand up properly when they kissed. His legs would give way easily. Jungkook was his support.

 

Jungkook lightly bit Jimin's lip. Jimin let out a moan by accident, causing his cheeks to turn rosy pink. Jungkook's hand went to Jimin's . Jungkook pushed Jimin further up by pushing his booty. Jimin gasped into the kiss, releasing another moan. Jimin's hand cupped Jungkook's cheeks as he pulled away to catch his breath. "Kookie, it's too early for that." Jungkook smirked and pushed Jimin's head down to let their lips meet again. "I know hyung. I'll wait for you to be ready."

 

Taehyung's POV

 

"Taehyung ah, can you go and ask Jimin and Jungkook if they want to watch this movie with us." Namjoon hyung ordered. I nodded and went to Jikook's room. I knocked twice. "Jimin? Jungkook?"

 

I heard a gasp before a moan followed. "Jimin? Jungkook ah? Hey. Are you two alright?" The lock clicked and Jimin opened the door with a cheeky smile. "TaeTae~ What is it?" I raised an eyebrow."We're watching a movie. Care to join us?" Jimin nodded as Jungkook came to his side, backhugging him. "let's go"

 

//////////////////////////////////////