Goodbye till we meet again

Reverse

 

Bangtan were up early. They still had one more day to move out but they decided to just move out that day. They had called movers to deliver their boxes and luggage to their respective homes. As 7, they all had breakfast together at the train station in Seoul. The netiens buzzed around them, not caring to take another look at the seven disguised members in the cafe. Because who would've thought that Bangtan would be in a cafe of a train station? The news of them disbanding has yet to be released...

Jin observed the busy crowd outside. "Damn... it's been so long since I've actually rode a train home" Suga chuckled. "It's been a while since I actually walked in such a crowd" Hoseok stood up as he checked the time on his watch. "My train to Gwangju's leaving in 15 minutes. I got to go" All of them hugged Hoseok tightly and uttered their goodbyes.

Suga hugged Hoseok the longest. "I'll miss you" Hoseok smiled softly. "Me too" Suga pulled away and briefly kissed Hoseok's lips. "I'll see you soon. Call me when you reach okay?" Hoseok nodded. He turned to the members and waved with a smile as he picked up his bag. "See you guys soon!" The members waved back as their former icon of 'hope' walked away. Suga could only let his gaze linger on Hoseok.

He knew that his boyfriend would break down in tears as soon as he's out of sight. In fact, he already notices the way Hoseok's shivering even if they were far apart. When Hoseok turns the corner, Suga hangs his head low. He took a sip of his drink to calm himself down instead of breaking down into tears. They'll see each other soon anyways. They'll be living together in no time.

Jimin turns and notices his hyung's sad stare. He wraps an arm around his hyung's shoulder and smiles at the elder softly. Jungkook glances at the two before turning back to Jin who was mumbling incoherent words. He knew Jimin just wanted to comfort Suga hyung. Taehyung's phone lights up and he frowns. "My train's next. Suga hyung, let's go" He stands up and hugs Jin tightly. "I love you Jin" Jin pecks his boyfriend's lips. "I love you too. See you soon"

Taehyung then hugs the rest and finally Jimin who was also the last one Yoongi hugged the longest. "Chim... I'll see you again bro" Jimin patted Taehyung's back. "Need anything just call, Tae. I'll be at Daegu asap" Taehyung smiles and pulls away from the hug. He walks beside Suga towards their train gates. Taehyung and Suga turned to look at their members one last time before walking away.

Namjoon sighed as he slumped against his seat. "WHY am I the one who has to watch you guys leave?" Jungkook grinned sadly. "You're our leader. No matter what" The oldest took a sip of his drink. "Don't be too sad Namjoon ah. You'll be the one to watch us all reunite one day." Namjoon shook his head with a small smile. "But it still hurts. One by one, everyone's leaving. And I will be stuck in Seoul" Jimin pouts. "When will they release the news? About us? I hope the armys will be okay"

Jungkook wraps an arm around Jimin's waist, pulling the boy closer to him. "I can always check for you on insta, twitter and all" Jin laughed. "You're such a weird boy Kook. One moment you're shy, the next you're a social butterfly." Now it was their turn to laugh as Jungkook pouted.  The youngest broke out into a smile before looking at Jin. "How will you and Tae hyung meet? Anyang's quite far from Daegu." Jin shrugged. "It's 6 hours and 27 min travel. It'll only take 55 mins by plane. I don't really know." (true fact btw. I googled all the travel timings)

Jimin laughed. "I pity Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. It'll take 5 hours and 8 mins since they can't travel by plane" Jin laughs before looking at his ticket. "Oops. Running late. I'll go now" Jin briefly hugs the three members left before leaving to catch his train. Jungkook checks his and Jimin's tickets. "We should get going too Ji Baby." Jimin pouts as he stands up and hugs Namjoon tightly. "Hyung~" The elder laughed, ruffling  his hair. "Still a kid  eh Jimin?"

Jimin pulled away with a smile. "I'll see you again hyung! Annyeong!" Jungkook picks up both of their bags and hugged Namjoon before the two walk to find their train. "Bye Busan couple!" Namjoon  waved. Jimin and Jungkook turned around with smiles as they waved to their hyung before walking again.

Namjoon stayed and watched as Jimin took his bag from Jungkook. The youngest couple of Bangtan walked away. Last to leave. Namjoon dropped his head as he turned and walked off. One day... Bangtan shall reunite again. Just like any other previous trips.