Return of leader-nim

Reverse

Jin's POV

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the phone call sleepily. Namjoon chuckled from the other side of the line. "Jin hyung! I'm at the airport waiting for the flight to Korea now" My  sleepiness went away. "Really? You're back?!" Rap Monster laughed. "HYUNG! I released P.D.D MV last night. Don't tell me you didn't pay attention to the news... Speaking of which, why didn't anyone update twitter except me and Hoseok? Did you guys burn down the appartment?" I gulped nervously. " I guess we're too caught up to update. The house is not burnt down, Namjoon. taeyung fell ill and the other two maknaes are building their relationship" Namjoon let out a sigh of relief. I could literally imagine him looking down at his shoes. "I got to go hyung. I'll be back by night time around 10pm" After he hung up, i took a bathe and changed into a fresh pair of clothes. I then proceeded to wake the other members up.

 

Author's POV

 

Once everyone had bathed, changed and gathered, incluing Taehyung who felt better, Jin informed them of Namjoon's return. Jimin clapped excitedly. "Let's prepare a welcome back party!" Yoongi nodded. "I agree. But first, we need to listen to P.D.D. Namjoon worked hard on it." Everyone nodded and they spent 5 minutes appreciating the recently released song. Jungkook enjoyed the song in Jimin's embrace. At the end of the song, they all had memorised the beat and lyrics of P.D.D. Rap Monster's hard work had not gone to waste.

 

Jin divided the duties equally to each couple. Yoongi and Hoseok were in charge of cleaning and decorating the apartment. Jimin and Jungkook were tasked to buy groceries for Jin and Taehyung who would cook meals and decorating tools. They were then given a choice to either help in decorations or cooking.While  Jikook set out to buy the items needed, Yoongi and Hoseok started to clean the apartment. Jin cleared the kitchen to get ready for cooking while Taehyung ate some medicine and rested while waiting for Jikook to come back. It was still early anyways. it was just 2 pm and Namjoon won't be back until 10pm.

 

Jungkook's POV

 

We walked around and bought what was needed. Thank God it was early and no one bothered enough to take a second look at us. I grabbed Jimin's upper arm and guided him. "Careful hyung. It's a wet market and you can slip." Jimin gave me a smile and we continued to walk. After 15 minutes, we found all we needed and piled back into the car. We stopped by a shop to buy the decorating tools. I entered the car first and Jimin was about to enter when he suddenly stopped. He frowned and looked at the direction we came from. He felt his pockets. ". I think I left something back there."

 

I was about to get off but he stopped me. He pecked my lips and smiled. "I'll go and get it. You go back first. The guys will need the stuff. Quick. Go. It's 4pm. I'll take the cab home." I was going to pout before he kissed me again. "Don't do that Kookie. I"ll be careful" I nodded and closed the car door. Manager nim started the car and drove off. I watched Jimin until he disappeared from sight. I sat back in my seat and sighed.

 

Suga's POV

 

Hoseok backhugged me as I worked on the balloons. Aish~ He needs to stop being a distraction. "Hoseok ah, help me blow these balloons." I gave a packet to him. I almost whined when the warmth disappeared until I remembered that I told him to blow the balloons. Hoseok pulled me onto his lap as we both blew the balloons. I finished first and tied to balloon. "Yoongi ah, let's try something." I turned to Hoseok and asked what is it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed  balloon between us. "Let's pop this balloon together. It's an extra one anyways." Hoseok leaned in and kissed me, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him against me as I responded to the kiss. 

 

V's POV

 

I woke up and checked the time. 6.30 pm?! I dashed to the kitchen where Jungkook was helping Jin cook. I pouted and backhugged Jinnie as he stirred the broth. "Jinnie~ Why didn't you wake me up?" Jinnie turned to peck my cheek. "You're still recovering Tae. You should've rest longer." I pecked his cheek in return. "I want to help" Jin chuckled. "Go and do something lighter. Maybe help with decorating the-" POP! I let go of Jin and went out to check out the noise. My eyes widened when I saw Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs kissing, a popped balloon between them. "HYUNG!" They pulled away and looked at me blankly. I shook my head. "you're supposed to decorate! not kiss!" They blushed before continuing to decorate.  I went back to the kitchen and leaned against the counter beside Jinnie. "I'll help them later." I noticed Jungkook cutting the meat emotionlessly. I turned to Jin hyung while keeping my eyes on Jungkook. "What's with him?" I whispered softly. Jin hyung shrugged. "It's been 4 hours and Jimin's not home. He said he won't take long. He's not picking up any calls or replying to our messages.

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

HAHAHAHAHA everyone was okay with the kissing? ><  anyways, pt1 down. pt.2 to go. taehyung is alright btw

 

K.S<3