[ALL] The other one

Reverse

 

On another hand...

Jimin rolled around in bed. He clutched his shirt, right above his heart that felt numb. well technically not numb but he felt pain.. Jungkook who was right beside him sensed the stiffness of the once preciously calm heart. He shook the boy's shoulders.

"Jimin?? Jiminnie?? whats wrong?"

Jimin sat up and whined as he buried his face in jungkook's chest, the younger automatically hugging him. "It feels tight. Must be one of us feeling the pain"

Jungkook blinked. How would Jimin.. The younger pocessed through Jimin's thoughts and system.  Taehyung.

He picked Jimin up and ran to Daegu. Thank god he had speeding abilities. Jungkook arrived at Taehyung's apartment with a strong gust of wind from the speed he was running at. Yoongi and Jin were kneeling as Jin craddled Taehyung's head on his lap.

"Taehyung ah.. Wake up" Jin cried.

Jungkook placed Jimin on the other side of Taehyung. Yoongi watched Jungkook carefully. "How'd you know Taehyung was in pain? I haven't even called the ambulance" Jungkook shook his head, eyes scanning Jimin's body. "I.. I didn't know. I just... Jimin woke up in pain, suggesting that one of us might be in pain. Jimin sensed it. Not me"

Jin's and Yoongi's heads lifted from Jimin and Taehyung to look at Jungkook. Jin blinked. "You're saying.. Jimin could feel Taehyung's pain?" Jungkook nodded. Before he could utter a word, the still sleeping Jimin lifted his hand slowly.

Weakly and slowly, he placed his hand on Taehyung's. Jungkook watched in disbelief as small yellow rays went through Taehyung's systems. Yoongi and Jin , startled by Jungkook's gasp just stared at him.

"What is it Jungkook? What are you seeing?"  Jungkook looked at Jimin who seemed to have yet to be awaken. "Jimin is healing him... Jimin.. is healing Taehyung" Yoongi and Jin looked back down at the two on the floor. Jimin.. he too has abilities? But how... Taehyung gasped softly as his eyes flutter open.

Jin automatically sits him up and hugs him. "Taehyung.." The younger hugs his lover in return. "Hyung.. i'm sorry. I-" Jin just pats his back gently "hush hush its okay"

Yoongi directs his eye from the hugging couple to Jungkook who's staring at the still sleeping Jimin. "Your blood... It gave him abilities... That must be it right?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know..." Taehyung turns and notices Jimin. "Ji? What... what's going on?"

The five settled on the couch, Jimin still sleeping on Jungkook's lap. The now healthy Taehyung leaned forward, eyes on his fellow 95 liner."You're saying.. Jimin somehow has this abilites... He somehow sensed my pain and healed me? While he was sleeping?"

Yoongi on the bean bag beside the couch frowned. "I suspect it's Jungkook's blood that gave him abilities" Jin nodded as a sign of agreement. Jungkook gently Jimin's hair. "That's the highest probability. What I'm worried about is... if it affects Jimin's human system and what other abilities would he have"

Yoongi shrugged, the sound of a few bones popping. "Well, you're the vampire boyfriend. Guide him" Jungkook rested his lips at the temple of Jimin's forehead, trying to calm himself. "Jimin could heal others.. I can't. I could only heal myself."

Jin folded his arms. "so you're saying Jimin might have abilities you yourself don't?" Jungkook gives a small nod.

It took 2 more hours before Jimin woke up, rubbing his eyes as he adjusted to the all too familiar house of his bestfriend. Jungkook was by his side in just one minute. "Baby. How are you feeling?"

Jimin blinked in confusion at the younger. "I'm alright kookie. But what are we doing here?" The hyungs then came in sight along with Taehyung. Even Namjoon and Hoseok had made their way down immediately upon hearing the news. "Hyung?"

The 6 gasped as they saw Jimin's eyes turn golden yellow before transitioning back to dark brown. "Can someone answer me?" They all sat down, eyes still on Jimin who was in Jungkook's arms. Namjoon was first to speak up. "Do you feel anything weird? Anything different about yourself?"

"No.. I feel normal"

"Dizziness? Headaches o-"

"None"

"Nausea?"

"Nope"

"Growing?"

"What? No I've been stuck at this height-"

"Pain?"

"None"

The questions seemed to go on and on until Jimin finally had enough. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" Jungkook gave an 'i told you so' expression to his hyungs who just stared at jimin. They re-explained the story from square one up till then just for Jimin.

The younger could only blink as he hears the explanation. "N-no way" Jungkook held his hand. "It has happened. I am so sorry Jimin-" The other quickly protested "No no no. Don't apologise. I'm not mad. I just.."

"Can't believe it" Yoongi finished off for the other. Jimin gives a nod as an agreement. Hoseok stood up happily. "Okay enough gloominess and.. well since we are curious..

Let's find out what Jimin can do"