Sudden Decisions

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After all the introductions, I realised that we didn’t tell the driver where to go! So I asked ‘ Errr.. Luhan, we didn’t tell the driver where to go.. so maybe you tell him where to go?’ ( In Chinese )“Oh yeah! hold on …( In chinese ) *turns his head away and talked to s* Yah! where should we ask the driver to go?’ ( In Korean ) Since I didn’t know what they were talking about all I did was stare at them in fear… because they were sort of shouting. After a few minutes, a guy* I think his name is Chanyeol..* went to talk to Luhan and i think he sort of notice that I am a bit scared so he told Luhan something in Korean. “ Ermm Luhan hyung, I think she is kind of scared...’ ( In Korean ) ‘Oh yeah...  but anyways we need to tell the driver where to go...’ ( In Korean ) Chen then said ‘ we can’t go back to the hotel… The fans and reporter found us there so we can’t go back there.’  Sehun then said ‘ Yeah Luhan hyung, we got to find a new place to sleep… or maybe stay for awhile…” Luhan then turn to me and said ‘ _____ do you mind if we stay at your house for a few days or so? Because we couldn’t go back to the hotel so…. can we?’ ( In chinese )  ‘ Errr.. I think it should be ok...but i do have a sister that is very crazy for you so she might fangirl over you.’ ‘Hahahah It’s okay as long we got a place to stay and since we trust you so yeah!’  

 

So I told the driver the address to my house and we just talked the whole ride.

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

Exo and I are having a long break since we worked so hard throughout the year and SM entertainment decided to let have a long break. So now we are going to Universal Studios to have fun but when we were about to get out of the hotel, we were chased by fans and reporters! Exo and I ran from the hotel to Universal studios. By then, we already split up, so I was with Luhan hyung, Sehun and Chen. While I was looking back to see if the fans and reporters are catching up, I accidentally bumped into a girl but before she hit the floor I pulled her up and she was really close to me and she looked quite pretty… When i got back to reality, I said “ Mianhe, But I got to go! Annyeong!”( in korean ) Then I continue running away from the fans and reporters…

 

After 20 minutes of running, we got tired but there isn’t time to rest because they are catching up,,, so we ran and ran until we saw a taxi stand and we saw a taxi door open with a girl inside and all we thought is * Yes! our chance to get out of here!* So we started to run towards the taxi and I think the girl was scared so she quickly close the door but Luhan caught the door before she actually closes. He said “ Annyeong! Can we take this taxi with you? We really need to get out here!” I think she saw all those reporters and fans chasing us and said “ Ok, faster! The reporters are catching up!” So we quickly got in and he ask the driver to start driving,  

 

The whole ride was so quiet and I couldn’t stand it so I talked to the girl with my cheerful self “Annyeong! I am EXO’s happy virus Chanyeol!” ( in korean ) Since I didn’t know much English so i speak in Korean but i guess she doesn’t understand since Luhan hyung stated to talk to her in chinese. After a while Luhan came to talk to us saying that her name is _____ (y/n) and we started to talk with her and of course with our translator Luhan hyung! So started to talk and talk suddenly she talk to Luhan hyung in chinese so i didn’t understand until Luhan came to talk to us. ‘Yah! where should we ask the driver to go?’ ( In Korean ) We started to discuss but we ended up shouting and i notice that ____ (y/n) look scared so i told Luhan “ Ermm Luhan hyung, I think she is kind of scared...’ ( In Korean ) Luhan then notice but still ask us where we should ask the driver to go then Chen said ‘ we can’t go back to the hotel… The fans and reporter found us there so we can’t go back there.’ I find that Chen had a good point, sehun then said  ‘ Yeah Luhan hyung, we got to find a new place to sleep… or maybe stay for awhile…” Then Luhan thought of an idea and asked _____ (y/n) in chinese again saying that if we could stay at her house for a while and she said that she have an EXO fan sister and she might fangirl over us but we are fine with it since we trusted her.  And all we do is talk all the way to her house.


 

Yonglin”s note to all of you guys!

 

[ Hi! So i updated today but I couldn’t make the character to be you so now i would only put ‘____’ instead and just imagine your name in there.. ( i am so sorry ) and  i was hoping on posting on the day of Chanyeol’s Birthday but since i was too late… HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL!!! MY TWIN! *jkjk* And may i spam some pictures! ]

 

Q8tZLP228ukNZUzkX_f6p6eZO3Y_RPDoGufga9-7

 

GsR-ejzBjVZ8LsKwdE1yjVD9JjAz_iSIGu0IYu0V

 

xBY4ILEbnh5w7sh-CKIqrkXUh4bQlBCN8_tLtjol

 

LmEYXJLDO0AsTpBYcddH2eo4iCm3X2bIZocKgiy8

 

RX9kepuy7dAL2Pnv1Ee_eI4oEJNZgJZllwezM1vQ

 

-skj4B-dOlUUSXfM2CgJcvAUEPF8ORDXix8kH_8p

 

rjUEXDbSd7qc3dZG1sM7RT4wKEWAwJcc_0Jy9e5d


FSdX3In2AQKt4RytpPuNjLIIQcD98--Xp19HyOVo