Second Debut?

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

A few days after we came back to Korea, all I have been doing is being a housewife material person in EXO’s dorm but I was happy doing that since I can see my family everyday and of course Choi Yeol’s with me throughout the day! Until one day, I got a call from the CEO asking me to come down to his office to discuss some things. *I wonder what is the things that he want to discuss* I shouted “CHOI YEOL AH!” she replied “DE?” “CAN YOU COME OUT FOR A SECOND!” I said.

 

After she came out from the room and said “Yeah? What happen?” “Well the CEO called me and he told me to come down to his office today to discuss some things. I think is about my second debut as a group again” I said. “What? That’s really fast! Are you sure that you are going to be okay?” Choi Yeol said. “I don’t know but we shall see after seeing the CEO later but now let’s go eat! I’m hungry~” I said while showing a bright smile. “Hahaha sure~ I can see why people call you Chanyeol’s twin ahahaha you guys have the brightest smile” Choi Yeol’s said. “Hehe let’s go!” I said while linking arms with Choi Yeol.

 

We went to a restaurant that serves chinese cuisine, while we are eating and stranger came up to us and said “Annyeonghasaeyo! I was wondering if you are Cheonsa from SUMMER” “Annyeong! Yeah I am~” I said giving a smile at the end. “OMG! I can’t believe that I bump into you!” I just smile at her cuteness. “Oh yeah since I bumped into you in person! I want to let you know that it’s not your fault that SUMMER is gone, I have liked you for a very long time and I just wish that you can debut again as a soloist or something, I will support you either way!” the fan said. “Ahahaha Thank you so much~ I will debut once again that’s for sure!” I said. “OMG! Yay!! Oh yeah can I have you autograph?” The fan asked. “Of course! How about a picture too?” I said. “REALLY?!” The fan said. “Yeah why not?” I said smiling.

 

After I signed an autograph for her and took a picture I asked “So what’s your name?” “My name is Yo Jeong” Yo Jeong said. “Wahhh fairy~ Nice name! Thank you for your words of encouragement!” I said smiling. “Hehehe welcome! I have to go now! Thank you for talking to me! Fighting on you debut! Saranghae!” Yo Jeong said. “I will! Thank you! Nado Saranghae!” I said. After Yo Jeong left, Choi Yeol said “That girl is so cute! See you do have fans supporting on your next debut and also comforting you about the past incident” “Yeah I know right~ I am so lucky to have them!” I said. After saying that, we continue to eat.

 

After eating, we went to SM building to see the CEO. I knock on his door before going in, once i went in with Choi Yeol he said “Hello _______ and Choi Yeol good to see you girls here!” “So what are going to discuss today?” I asked. “Well we are going to talk about your debut, I have group up a bunch of nice girls and they will be debuting with you” He said. “Did you check on them like whether if they are just like the members of SUMMER?” Choi Yeol said. “Yes I did, they are a bunch of nice and polite girls so ______ you don’t have to worry” “Ok then~ When do I meet them and practice?” I asked. “Well meeting them would be tomorrow is that ok with you?” he said. I froze. *So fast?*

 

“Sure why not? But can I bring someone with me along with Choi Yeol? I’m still a bit scared hehe” I asked. “Sure! Just bring if it makes you comfortable, for the debut part I will call you and the rest of the members together in a later part. Because now I want you to get comfortable with them before I let you guys debut.” He said. “Thank you for doing a lot for me and sorry if I caused any trouble..” I said. “WHAT? No! You didn’t cause trouble don’t worry!” He said. “Ok then we will be going already!” Choi Yeol said. “Bye!” We all said. After we got out of the office, Choi Yeol asked me “Heyy, do you think you can do this?” “Yeah I have to overcome sometime just sooner or later but I picked sooner so yeah~ Don’t worry about me since  you will be there as well~” I answered. “Hahaha I know right, what would you do without me? Hahaha” Choi Yeol said.

 

When we reached home, we started to cook dinner for both of us and of course EXO was well. Just when the table is set with food, I heard the door open and Chen shouting “YOOOOOO~ WE ARE BACK!” After that, one by one everybody came in and said “hi” and of course my boyfriend went behind me and back hug me while saying “Hey sweetie” I peck his cheek and said “Hey~” “Ok everyone go and shower then you can have your dinner! GO stinky asses GO!” Choi Yeol said and I laughed and push Sehun to go and shower. After they had a shower, we started to eat! “Yayyy! I feel so happy coming back to the dorm with a table full of food!” Kai said. “Ahahah me too!” The rest of the EXO said.

 

“Well you won’t be getting a table full of food anymore~” Choi Yeol said. “Why?!” Everybody said. “It’s because ______ is going to debut soon with her new group members!” Choi Yeol said. EXO the started to look at me and said “Are you serious?” D.O said. “Yeah I’m going to meet them tomorrow and get comfortable with them then the CEO will inform us about our debut” I said. “I see~ Please be careful and if anything goes wrong please do tell us, we will try to help you!” Suho said. “Thank you Suho!” I said. “You going to be okay right?” Sehun said. “I don’t know but can I bring you along?” I asked shyly. “Sure why not? We don’t have a schedule tomorrow anyways” Sehun said. “Ok then it settle! Sehun make sure that you watch the other girls in order to not let the same thing happen to ____ again” Kris said. “Of course I will~ She’s my girlfriend~” Sehun said. I just smile~

 

After dinner, we didn’t do much since EXO came back from a schedule so they are basically tired from their schedule so they all went up to their own room to rest while I just went to Sehun’s room and cuddle like what most couples do~ After a while of cuddling, Sehun broke the silence by saying “Do you think that they are going to be a good group mates?” I tilt my head to look at him and said “Hmmmm I don’t know yet since I haven’t met them but if anything goes wrong I know that you will come and help me~ I’m sure of it!” Sehun chuckled and said “Hahaha glad you knew~” “Ok we should sleep now since you have a tiring day and I have to meet the other members tomorrow so yeah~ Let’s get some sleep~ Good night sweetie~” I said and peck his cheek. “Good night sweetie” Sehun replied. *I hope tomorrow will end well…*








 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey~ I know I said I would update more and all but however I got myself a job and I have been working all day. I felt so tired and didn’t have the energy to come up with a chapter and also when I got my results for my O levels, that is where my life started to be meaningless to me. I fail 3 subjects and I didn’t make the cut to go into a Polytechnic and my only choice was ITE, which is known for like bad reputation according to the elderly and most of people here. So I didn’t want to take that path at first but I realise that taking this journey may be long to go into a university but it’s a secure path. So I ended up taking this route which is going into ITE and realise that ITE isn’t that bad since I made new friends on the very first day of school and also they are well mannered people. So yeah~ this note a bit long so imma continue this ‘talk of  my life’ the next chapter when I update!

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND ALWAYS STAY HAPPY! I LOVE YA! ]






 

K7b9Btqf5Y70Y8exyGNKIBfghqq8DUeBCbwjSQ4TWuFW2Ji8Ge_-CsC2rd6Qkpi34WJWhNZI_zRzxrMdhyV2K0cdnhNJ2Bt_tJthVJ8VNcSHlJAX3e5aQOEIlo9HF_0g75_fFzUg

 

c0QzsjId4dC1nxHwYwzDJ3wrrupEAW9FAileDGHEhbvj1jG-VmGzu74_6lR_YdIdnfHqEi4ASAAti__y5R7ncI8G8N0JUfr2XWFWTrCnmr4ql0mkD8TiAfjx07b_qDoc1iLMSOP1

 

Tm9-EM3l3VIDytPQB9PaUd6qF6AlE1kyh4a_3zsnG_ESUgbbvYEiQtK-PTedrJ1ljgBfZ-qO0P3nrunPYxHyyAE8hw-pUETcisurAgw40GleWcKyS18p4CjSPgGQo1bUzfKPxWqO

 

Q0m5UzqoeMMo96xR1GS3NMTXILMCtJSyuAjE7kW1kcmJOcRwC3PpSZCtIMCjIZA4jujuLwP5fq8mEJNckM7_vQODvqa3dzcHx7qw4bP7df_-CR4TkrCxFQO7pUs7cJED5zS5uLZH

 

rWX09R3a28bx_c9Z7pcSHtWoepV-FaRclIa6gCNqY2hhigvlEzqIJFCzYKGVKe6TKqE8IshlE5cA_SWKtK7g0EpZaInYphgFuV0L-cPqjz28FK9O7bRrCIW-jjeewP6LaPqUAZsD


-sQiEGSkV0vie1rb9vDPoFLRWcJuzC2JHjxgyRtDlBwsALJ8Zl9NWLHHzYBKJ8UDCRvZm6yAR0Wj54yYBxynUAfYuOODWdtmzJP0zXL16Qo_sCS-yjABxuCfbTHny-HZmILADRV7