Surprise!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

While I was walking to EXO’s dance studio, I thought that I should buy some food and drinks for them since they would be in the dance room for a long period of time today. So I went out and bought some bread and coke for them. *Wow….buying for 12 boys isn’t a very good idea but it’s okay~* I had a hard time carrying it but I manage to go back safely without dropping any of the stuff *That would be embarrassing if that were to happen*

 

In the building, I walk up to EXO’s dance studio with my hands full of bags. I was planning to open the door as soft as possible and not to disturb them dancing but no the door has to make a loud sound which cause them to look at me. “______!” They shouted. “YEAH it’s me! But can you guys help me carry this! It very heavy!” I said. “Sure!” Xiumin said. “WAH! What did you buy? Is it for us?” Tao asked. “Yup! I bought coke and some bread in case you are hungry since I know that you guys would be in here for a very long time and wouldn’t want you guys to faint now are we?” I said. “YAY! THANK YOU ______!” They all said and hugged me.

 

After hugging all of them, they all are choosing which breads they want and it end up cause some small fight but the younger always win. *HAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY!* Escaping all the fights, I went to find my boyfriend and guess what I found him sleeping on the floor. So I tapped Suho’s shoulder and asked “Hey Suho oppa, why is Sehun sleeping on the floor when you guys are practicing?” “Oh that…. He said he wasn’t feeling very good maybe because he skipped breakfast? Or something. So I asked him to rest and see how is it later on” Suho said. “Ok thanks!” “No prob ____”

 

After talking to Suho oppa, I went to sit beside Sehun laying figure. I shake him a bit and said “Oppa~ Wake up” He heard it but he thought it was one of his hyung so he said “5 more minutes hyung~” *WOW you use aegyo with your hyungs hahahaha* Before I was about to speak again Chen said “IT’S NOT YOUR HYUNG SEHUN! HAHAHAHA” Followed by Baekhyun “IT’S YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND ______!” He suddenly shot up and stared at me because he was shocked to see me.

 

He then asked me “I thought you were busy with your comeback” “Yeah I was but since it ended early today, I thought of coming to see you guys~” I said. “I am glad that you came” After he said that, he s his hands around my waist to hug me and of course I hug back. He then whispered into my ear “I miss you so much, it’s so nice to finally get to hug you~” I chuckled and replied “I miss you too sweetie~” After a few minutes, someone shouted “EWW! NO PDA!” we then suddenly broke the hug and stare at each other before we started laughing with the other members.

 

“Come on let’s sit down and eat the bread I bought for you guys” I said. So we sat down in a circle and of course I was sitting beside my boyfriend and beside is my one and only twin! “So how is your comeback album doing?” D.O asked. “It’s going great I guess just that my other members are thinking of who to act the male lead for each of their scene” I said. “And what about you?” Luhan asked. “Well I said anybody would be fine with me because I don’t want my other members to suspect anything so yeah.” I replied. After 1 hour of talking, I suggest that they should practice their dance. “Awwww…. Are you going to leave? It’s only been 1 hour” Kai said. “Hahaha who says that I am leaving? I am going to watch you guys practice!” I said while walking to a spot to sit down.

 

They started dancing to Growl, after they danced finished Lay commented “Wow! Sehun! You finally gain back your energy huh? Is it because of your girlfriend? *smirking*” “I know right! His girlfriend gives him energy! I wish I have girlfriend who does that to me” Baekhyun said. We both heard it and started to have a flush of red on our cheeks. “Aww look at them~ Blushing and all” Chen teased. I started to hide my red face. After all that teasing, they went back dancing but sadly I have to go. So I told them I was leaving when they finished one of their song.

 

When I got back to the dorm, I saw nobody was home yet so I decided to cook dinner with Choi Yeol since she was at home all the while after the meeting. We cook some korean dish and some other culture dish and when they arrive they look so happy. “Wah! What is that smell?” Hwa Young said. “It’s actually our dinner!” I said. “WOW! THANK YOU!” They all said. *I guess they are really hungry since they are like literally drooling* “Go and have a shower then you can eat!” Choi Yeol yelled. “OK!” They started to run to take a shower.

 

After that, we all had our dinner and Choi Yeol asked “So what did you girls talked to the director after the meeting?” “Oh! We just talk to him about the male actor we wanted for our scene that’s all” April said. “Ahhh~” Choi Yeol said. After dinner, Choi Yeol said “Ok! Same rule as last time. Please go and sleep and prepare for your music video tomorrow! We wouldn’t want you girls to look lifeless so go and have a nice rest! Good night girls!” “Good night Choi Yeol!” We all said.

 

I lay down on my bed and thought *I wonder who is going to act with me tomorrow? I hope he is nice…*


 

Sehun’s POV:

 

“Bye guys~ I have to go now I will see you soon?” ______ said. “YUP! Do visit us more!” the whole EXO said. I went to hug her and said “Bye sweetie~” “Bye~” She said. After she left we continue with our dance practice and then after a few hours we decide to go out a buy takeouts so we could eat at home.

 

So Chanyeol, Baekhyun and me we all went out to buy since I want bubble tea *HEE HEE* We bought our all time favourite dish and maybe Kai’s future wife hahahahahaha! And I think you would guess it correct, it’s CHICKEN! While waiting we started talking. “Hey do you think that _______ group members would hurt her?” Chanyeol asked. “I don’t know hyung…. I hope not…” I said. Just then our orders are ready so we quickly take it and quickly went out before any sasaeng fans catches us.

 

Once we reach our dorm, the first thing we heard is that our manager is shouting at us excitedly but we have no idea what is he talking about. “Ermmm can you speak more clearly?” Baekhyun said. “Ok. Well….. YOU THREE GOT A SPOT FOR ACTING FOR THE FAMOUS DIRECTOR!” He said. “WOOHOO!” We start to jump *but. for what?* “Errm don’t mind me asking but what are we acting for?” I asked. “Oh. That. He didn’t say much though… He said to be there on set and he would tell you what to do” manager-nim said. “Okay…..” I said.

 

After dinner, we up to our bedroom because our manager wouldn’t want me, Chanyeol and Baekhyun to be late for tomorrow shooting so we all have to sleep early today. Well… I didn’t really do what I was told because Luhan hyung started to talk to me. “Sehun-ah~ Don’t you find this shooting is like ermm very weird?” “Yeah actually I do feel that as well… I have a bad feeling is going to be horrible but what can I do about that?” I said. “You’re right we can’t do anything about it BUT it could also be that we are thinking too much hahaha let’s just sleep and hope tomorrow is a good shooting” Luhan said. “Yup hyung~ Good night!”

 

*I hope tomorrow would be a good shooting and not this bad feeling I am having now….Please don’t make the shooting be SUMMER’s new MV!*


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey guys! I just realise that I haven’t done one of my homework for the holidays hahaha because you wanna know why? It is because…..I AM UPDATING THIS STORY! I thought that this year I didn’t update much since I was busy coping with my studies and every holiday to me is that I am always busy so yeah! I am really happy that I could update and hear many compliments about this story!

I WILL KEPT THIS UP!

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU FOR THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEIR TIME TO READ THIS OR EVEN WAIT FOR THIS TO UPDATE! OH! ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED! I LOVE YOU GUYS! *sends flying kisses~* ]

 

6WZKCpQDVtR-J8GKTrRKE7JJnK_bMv6CnEQ_gUb5

 

IK-BviSXFdKf85_2YPFMxvrR99jKspbQGupLUp8m

 

VFljOqqrocn3AsCahVDtV9SBDsdX5etX3I1VKv-P

 

OnqFIonfA6Bd7-9XpeaCSBgfMtZDRQYeNfdpiRZq

 

E20zSzdXw3GrTE-KR8J_myVvatvvW_IqobfenV4k

 

Z7Fk48P_Xg6SaRteCIx83bRoKQuv9LEVlc5rvQi8