Embarrass Moment....

Unexpected Journey

Sehun POV:

 

So since we all going to a girl’s house and we just met her not long ago. They were all talking in the taxi but me, I stayed quiet because I need to be comfortable with the person before I am myself so now I am showing her my all-time poker face. After a few minutes, we finally reach her house and it was huge! No wonder we could stay at her house because there are like more rooms than the family needs! So we walked towards her house but there was a ‘drama’ going on and it was her mom. Luhan was curious so we went to ask and he told us that her mom doesn’t let us stay and she only let when she heard ______ sister, Yong En says she knows us… So we ended up sitting on the sofa listening to Yong En. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING!!! One moment she would just talk about us then the other she would talk about herself and the most i can’t stand her voice! So high!

 

She then started to talk to me, “Oppa! Do you think I am pretty?” I turn to my hyungs and they all have that “ lie-to-her face”, so I put my fake smile and said to her “ Yes, you are.” *Pretty? You should look into a mirror* she then started squealing and said “ OMG! Oppa you are smiling! That means I am special right!?!?!” *OMG… Why does she think that way…. she is not even special….* “ hahahaha ermm yeah…” I said and the hyungs were so relief and they actually thought that I would screw up! After a few hours, we were still at the same place listening to her because we couldn’t even move since we want to be respectful and not ruin our image… but I realise that _______ isn’t here anymore. She must have gone into her room. Luhan then stood up while she was talking and said something in chinese and i guess he wants to go to the toilet. While Yong En was talking, I kept thinking about how boring this is and my face muscles are sore, we have been fake smiling for a very long time… When Luhan came back *he sure take a very long toilet break*, he told us that he went to _____’s room and he had a little chat with her. Then suddenly I got a very good idea and it is to ditch Yong En and hide in _____’s room for awhile until she gives up. And everybody was so in to the idea so Luhan told her “ Ermm, Yong En, we are a bit thirsty, could you get some water for us?” She nod and stood up going to the kitchen. We just started to stand up after she is going to the kitchen but we were caught…. So we make a run for it!

 

Since Luhan know where is _______’s room we just followed him there and finally we made it to _____ room without being caught by her….*I feel kinda bad for slamming the door at her face but…. she gets on my nerve so who cares! hahaha* ______ was abit shock at what happen so Luhan tried to explain to her and she let us stay in her room! *Yay! I don’t need to hear a high pitch voice!* We first catch our breath then we just sat down quietly and no  one said anything for the entire time and I think Chanyeol hyung couldn’t stand the silence so he started to take a pillow from ____ bed and started hitting the other hyungs. So we ended up playing pillow fight and we all gang up to ambush Chen hyung and when we were all hitting Chen I felt something hit my head and it was _____. I shot her my evil glare and said “ I am coming after you!” and I started to run around the room just to catch her. But then she tripped over Chen’s foot so I quickly grab her but i ended up falling on top of her…. We stared at each other for quite some time but then we realise what position we were in I quickly got off of her. * omg… that was so wrong and embarrassing….* We stayed silence for a moment but she broke the silence. “ E-Errr sorry I didn’t mean it”  she was blushing when she said that because her cheeks were pink. I was too blushing but i hope she doesn’t notice. “ O-Oh, it’s okay, its my fault anyways.” I said. We were then back to awkward silence and again she was the who broke the silence.  “ C-Can we be like friends? They became my friends and I was thinking D-Do you hate me?” “ O-Oh no I don’t hate you I just need time to be comfortable with someone and I think I am comfortable with you already.”  I said that and I didn’t regret one bit. Then she started to hit me with a pillow while saying  “ well now come on let’s play now!”  I smiled and continue playing with them until late at night.

 

I woke in the middle of the night just to learn English because I was thinking if i want to communicate with her and american fans I should learn English so i started to learn but after i started to doze off and then into deep sleep…. The next day, we were all woken up by a very high pitch voice and my guess was Yong En. We all started to chat a bit then ______ came in with a bright smile and said “ Hey good morning! Go to the bathroom and do whatever you do in the morning.” ‘ Hey! Good morning! Ok got it.” Soon, we all got to the bathroom to do our morning routines. But on our way back to the room, we were stopped by Yong En, she was asking us what we do yesterday and why we didn’t stay with her instead. We just answer them with funny answer to entertain her.While we were busy entertaining Yong En, Luhan manage to escape leaving us behind but at least he came back. Yong En then realise that she haven’t do her morning routine then ran off, so we went to find _____ but she wasn’t there. Luhan then told us maybe she is leaving and staying at her own house. We all just ran out of the house to stop ______ because we really cannot stand Yong En and to live in a house where there are weird people. But Yong En just have to come out! She was shouting at _____ and i could understand a bit of what they are saying and i saw Yong En was about to slap _____ and i manage to caught Yong En’s hand before it landed on _____ face. “ ______ wasn’t blaming us, she just told you the facts and yes we did came out of our own and it is because we can’t stand you anymore. We would rather go with _____ than you.”(in awkward english)  I said that with my cold tone because i didn’t like how she treat her older sister. After saying that I pulled _____ into the taxi and the other hyungs follow. Suddenly….  ‘Thanks for helping me.” “O-oh you are welcome and why do you let her treat you like that?” *I was curious* “ Er.. I don’t know maybe I am too nice?”(in korean) *you shouldn’t be too nice_____ -ah.*

 

While I was looking through my phone, I felt a weight on my shoulder and i turn to see what is it and i found _____ sleeping on my shoulder. *Awwww… she is so cute when she is sleeping…. WHAT!!! WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS? I HAVE GOT TO STOP!*  When we reached her house, she woke up a bit surprised but she shrugged it off and ran cutely around her house shouting, it was so nice to see her happy. The hyungs and I chuckled when we saw how she is. We also help her unpack and arrange some things that she couldn’t manage to carry. We were so tired after all that work, so ______ asked us to sleep first and we went in to our respective rooms that we have chosen. I just fall asleep after i rest my head on the pillow, I was so tired….

 

POV:

 

While I was watching their MVs suddenly “BOOM!!!” a lightning strike. I am freakishly scared of  thunder and lightning. I hug my knees and buried my head in it but I was too scared so i decided to go to one of their rooms since when i was staying with my parents i would go to their room and sleep when there is a thunderstorm. Maybe i feel safe with people around me. I went into the room which is the closest to mine and i was too scared to walk any further. I went in and said “ Ermm…. Who is in he-Ah!” another lightning strikes and it was a very loud one. I was so scared that i hug my knees, crying. “Hey…. Are you okay? Why are you crying?” I heard somebody said that. I lift up my head and saw Sehun, he was staring at me worriedly. “N-no… I-I am scared of thunder and lightning…. C-can I sleep here tonight?” *He must think I am weird* “Yeah sure…” He smiled. I was going to sleep on the sofa in his room but he gestured me to sleep on the bed. I went to sleep one the bed and I was so close to him….. That made me so nervous. But eventually i fall asleep.

 

The next morning, I woke up and felt something was on my waist and it was Sehun’s hand, he was hugging me the whole night. Then i realise that i was Very close to him i was facing his chest and when i look up i was inches away from his face! *omg… omg…. i should wake him up so i could go out* “Ermm Sehun…. wake up… its morning..” “ 5 more minutes….” * he was whining… hahah so cute..* and his grip on my waist tighten which means i am even more closer to him… Before i actually ask him to wake up again, the members barged in and said “ HEY YO SEHUN! WAKEY WAK-ermm…” They all saw me there and i was too embarrassed to look so i quickly hid under the blanket. Then Sehun started to wake up to see what is the commotion about. And he was asked this question by Chanyeol “ Ermmm…. Sehun why is ______ in your room?” “O-oh she was scared yesterday so i-i let her sleep here?” “oh…. okay” I was still under the blanket too embarrassed to come out of it but then i heard Sehun said “ T-they went out already… You can come out now.” “O-oh okay” I was freaking blushing all the time and he too. “Errr… I s-should be leaving now. S-see you downstairs.” “O-oh okay see you d-downstairs” I quickly ran out of his room and did my morning routines.

 

I went downstairs and cooked breakfast for them. While I was cooking i asked them “ So are you going to tell the other members where are you or how they are doing?” “Oh yeah! I call them now.” Chen said. He was talking and i just continue to cook. After i was done, i place all the plate on the table and called them to eat. I was sitting beside Chanyeol since i had an embarrassing moment in the morning so yeah. Chen asked me whether the other members could stay here as well and i agreed. “The more the merrier right?” I said with a smile. Chen then texted them my address and we just watch TV until they arrive. Once they arrive, I was quite awkward since i don’t really know them and i was introduced by Chanyeol who is always happy. “Hi! Nice to meet you guys!” I said “Hey… how come we don’t have that kind of greeting?” Chanyeol said “ Well because we met in an awkward situation…” Everybody then laugh at Chanyeol’s fail. hahahahaha… We all had a nice conversation so I would know them better and it was nice to have friends like this, so lively :)

Then while we were talking, Chen said “ Let’s play truth or dare! Like that we can know more about each other.” We all agreed so we sat in a huge circle since there is so many people. Chen spin the bottle first and it land on Luhan and he ask “What was the most embarrassing thing that you ever did?” “Well….. recognise the wrong person?hahaha…” After a few rounds we started to ask random question and we were very close already. Then…. Then bottle lands on me and Kris asked me “ Do you have a boyfriend?” “Nope i don’t even have one” i said. They were so shock that i don’t have one and Kris said “Why? You look so pretty!” I actually turn slightly pink. * that is so sweet…* So its my turn to spin the bottle and it lands on Xiumin so I asked him “ Do they annoy you a lot?” “Yes they do, hahaha” The others whine and I laughed. After a few rounds, it landed on me again and it was Tao. He asked me “ Have you been hugged by a guy before and father doesn’t count.” I blushed hard and i look at Sehun but quickly look away. “ Y-yeah…” Everybody was shocked and they all asked me who and I say “ I don’t want…..*whining*” I was really embarrass but they still wouldn’t let me off so i pointed at Sehun and he was really shock. I think he didn’t know that he was the first guy who hugged me…. “Omg Sehun…. You hugged ______!” Everybody said at the same time. He look down and said shyly “ Yeah…  because she was scared that time and my room was the closest to hers so yeah…”

 

After that question, a lot of question were being asked but i was too embarrass to answer so Sehun helped me answer. Then D.O choose to help us by changing the subject and I begin to stop being embarrass. Then we just watch some movies, I stood up to go grab more snacks in the kitchen. On the way there, I was stopped by Xiumin and He said “ Mianhe….. The kids are like this. Sorry about just now….” “Oh… Its okay :)” “ you know what ______ you are the best friend any person should have.” “Awwww…. Gomawo Xiumin-ssi” “Stop with the -ssi already, we are all your friends or brothers now. Call us oppa!” He said so happily. “ Ok, Xiumin oppa. hahha” “ Thats more like it.” He said in a joking way. After the movie, we all went back to our respective rooms. While i was in my room, I was thinking of what happen today. * Wow… I have known soo many oppas today and made so many friends and brothers…. Ahhhh… Need to sleep I have got to apply for my school tomorrow…*



 

Yonglin’s note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi! Everybody! How are you? I hope this chapter would be okay for you :) Hope you have a nice day! Do comment though… I want to talk or know some of you? ^^ ]

 

6rAvH88QoD75cqgqgahrMoY4wWBSedWEGgwduVGX

 

nJCqvTzF8YSy-d_gEd_FJRyOt_ehTI-VhDsdYzbz

 

fVcQghmdtR7MOK5o0jJBjqUt4DTdw2nM1TJBsWut

 

i5fvhy0bJNapoIePVjSHXIfiKXoWMxlZ_5zovaVY


 

kSwwNoXQNk_oKeOk4q_eOGdotaX74wAZzV6vW4YY


aSJGTIf79jqnR5CmlejJ_2754uXoKsH8JI8SSuNC