Please Don't Go.....

Unexpected Journey

Sehun POV:

 

While I was sleeping, I suddenly heard a girl scream so I guess is _____. I got up of my bed and saw that she was hugging her knees and crying, I was worried so I went there and said “Hey…. Are you okay? Why are you crying?” She lift up her head and said  “N-no… I-I am scared of thunder and lightning…. C-can I sleep here tonight?” *Oh…. So that’s why she is crying…. I should help her since she help us so much* So I said  “Yeah sure…”  with a smile. When I was walking to the bed, I saw that she is walking toward the sofa but I stopped her, there is no way I am letting a girl sleep on the sofa! So I gestured her to sleep next to me and she was very nervous so was I….. But we eventually we fall asleep.

 

The next morning, someone was talking to me but I was too sleepy to listen.She said  “Ermm Sehun…. wake up… its morning..”  But I was to tired to wake up so I sort of whine “ 5 more minutes….”  I tighten my grip too maybe because I thought it was a pillow? *Dumb me… You can’t blame a sleepy person to think that way* But before I was about sleep peacefully, my hyungs barged in the room and shouted “ “ HEY YO SEHUN! WAKEY WAK-ermm…” They were too loud so I slowly woke up and realise that ______ was hiding under the blanket and I was hugging her. I quickly release her from my grip and look at my hyungs slightly blushing… Chanyeol ask me “ Ermmm…. Sehun why is ______ in your room?” “O-oh she was scared yesterday so i-i let her sleep here?” I stuttered “oh…. okay” They left after saying that. I noticed that ______ was still under the blanket so I said “ T-they went out already… You can come out now.” “O-oh okay”  I saw blushing when she say that. “Errr… I s-should be leaving now. S-see you downstairs.” She said before it gets anymore awkward. “O-oh okay see you d-downstairs” When she left the room, I begin to do my morning routines.

 

After my morning routines, I went downstairs and saw _____ cooking breakfast so I went to sit beside Chen. Then, _____ ask him whether if we told the other hyungs we are here. So Chen hyung went to call Suho hyung and ask how are they and where are they. They also asked where we were and we told them that we met this girl and we are staying with her then I think Suho hyung asked if the other members could come as well. So Chen hyung asked _____ when we were all gathered together to have breakfast. “_____-ah, can we let the other members to come as well? As in stay with us?” ______ agreed and said  “The more the merrier right?” with a smile. Chen hyung then texted them the address. After we had our breakfast, we went to the sofa and watch some shows while waiting for the other members to arrive. When we heard the doorbell rang, we quickly open the door and we were so happy that they finally arrive. Its like we never see each other for years. *I missed you hyungs* _____ then come to see what is the commotion about and everybody was curious of her so Chanyeol introduced her to hyungs. She said “Hi! Nice to meet you guys!” with a bright smile but Chanyeol was abit angry and said “Hey… how come we don’t have that kind of greeting?” ______ then said “ Well because we met in an awkward situation…” while sticking her tongue out. Everybody laughed at Chanyeol.

 

We went in and tell them where they are going to sleep and give them a tour around the house. After all that, we all sat down and talked about what they were doing the past few days. Chen then said  “ Let’s play truth or dare! Like that we can know more about each other.” * Wow… Hyung, you really know how to pick a game….* I am not really interested but I still joined in maybe its fun with _____? I don’t know. So we arrange ourselves in a circle and I wasn’t listening because it never landed on me but when it comes to _____ I would listen maybe because I know the hyungs very well. Kris asked her  “ Do you have a boyfriend?” “Nope i don’t even have one” *what….. she look so pretty but why she doesn’t have a boyfriend…* But kris said it and she was slightly blushing *so cute hahaha* She then asked Xiumin hyung whether we annoy him and he say yes! I can’t believe it… “Hyung…. I dont annoy you….” everybody said at the same time. ______ just laugh at our whining. Then after a few rounds it was never my turn and I was relieve but the bottle lands on _____ again and Tao asked her  “ Have you been hugged by a guy before and father doesn’t count.”  I suddenly thought of this morning *but I couldn’t be the first right?* I look at ______ and I saw her looking at me too but she notice me looking as well then she quickly look away. She then answered Tao  “ Y-yeah…” I was abit scared but I still don’t think is me but my hyungs keep asking who is it since it wasn’t her father or boyfriend. *then who is it?*

 

The hyungs weren’t going to let her off until she gives an answer so she pointed at…..my direction so it means it is me…. * W-what…. I-i am the first to h-hug her?!?!* I was really shocked that I cannot even talk...Then the hyungs found this time to tease me and said  “Omg Sehun…. You hugged ______!” I was soooo embarrassed that I looked down blushing so hard. But i still manage to say  “ Yeah…  because she was scared that time and my room was the closest to hers so yeah…” After that, the hyungs keep asking me questions since _____ was too embarrassed. The hyungs really asked me weird questions….. but after a while I was saved by D.O hyung. He changed the subject for us, he said “Let’s see another movie then we could go sleep since we had a tiring day” Everybody agreed. So we all sat at the sofa and watch the movie. After the movie, we went in to our respective rooms.


 

POV:

 

The next day, I woke up and did my usual thing but today I dressed up myself because I am going to school today. So I wore this:

 

Vvy7YD_5AIjnQUtK4CmZntRbSge8hlmHdnwEZUGi

 

After I was done changing, I went downstairs and saw D.O who has woken up. “Good morning D.O oppa! Cooking breakfast for the other oppas?” “Oh ____ you are awake! Good morning to you too! Yeah I am. Why suddenly calling me ‘oppa’ ?” “Oh…. Xiumin oppa said that I can call you guys like that since its more friendly” I said with a smile and he chuckled. “Oh yeah by the way, where are you going? You are so dressed up today” He asked “I am going to school today” He just gave a “ah….” and he continue to cook breakfast. He then place my favourite breakfast ever!! And it is:

 

p6rWZp1F3BKgFQyG2ziC8Z_YcKz4YEvnlS3kkAcU

PANCAKES!!! I was so happy that I keep smiling while I eat * heheh it is sooooo nice!!!* “Why are you smiling so much?” D.O asked. “ Well… I love pancakes!!! Can you make this for me everyday? please oppa? *cute voice*” “hahaha ok! Wow I didn’t know there was a cute side of you… haha” “hahah well you don’t me that much yet oppa… I have done eating! It is delicious. Oh yeah I have to go! No worries I left my phone number on a piece of paper. If there is anything call me.” I said while walking out.

 

I took the bus there and my school looks like this:

7HQf7OUJNWRpQ-NRZgjxBFyAB7bTUbY4j6KQij5V

When I got there, there were a lot of people registering for that school. So I have to queue up to know my class and everything.After registering, I went to my own class and I chose a seat that is at the very back of the class. Then a person came and greet me and also to ask if the seat beside me is empty. “Hi! I am Rebecca, its nice to meet you! I came here to ask whether that seat is taken.” “Oh! Hi! I am _____, its nice to meet you too! This is is empty, nobody is sitting here.” “oh… then is it okay if I sit beside you?” “Yeah sure it’s fine!” I said in a friendly way. Before class actually started, Rebecca and I talked so much and I know that she love EXO and everything about EXO and of course I didn’t say that they were staying with me. After school we hung out at a nearby cafe, then someone called me and I answered. It was Chanyeol. He said “______-ah… when are you coming back?” “I am hanging out with a friend I just met, I will be coming home a bit late today…. sorry..” “oh… its okay! Have fun!” We then hung up the phone. Rebecca then asked who is it and I just said that it was my brother who is calling to check up on me. *I really feel guilty for lying to her* After a long talk we walk to the same bus stop and wait for the bus.

 

When I reached home, I was greeted by 12 happy oppas that are so happy that I am back. “HI _______-AH!!” “hahaha hi oppas!” I said. But everyone was shocked except D.O and Xiumin. “______-ah Did you just called us oppa?” “Yes I did” They were so happy that I called them oppa instead of their name maybe to them it means we are one big family already. *I like it when they are around, we day is so much happier* After dinner, I played with them and then watched the news. And it was a very bad news to them….. It says that they were spotted going to a house and they are staying there. “ O-oppas…. what are you going to do?” “I think we are still staying here since there is no where to go…” “Ok… just be alright ok? :)” They all chuckled at my cuteness. *all I do is make them laugh, I can’t help them at anything….* We all then went to sleep after seeing the news.

 

The past few weeks are still the same, I spent time with my oppas and Rebecca and some of her friends and the news about EXO is still on because I keep hearing from Rebecca. I guess the reporters wouldn’t rest until they are found. After school, Rebecca suddenly asked me “ Hey..._____, is EXO staying at your house? Because from the news it looks like it is at your neighbourhood and we are best friends right? You can trust me.” *I think I can trust her since she is my best friend after all* “Yeah… They are staying with me…” “OMG! CAN I GO TO YOUR HOUSE?” I would say ok but I have got to think about the other oppas too… So I asked her to wait for awhile while I call Suho oppa. “Suho oppa? Can my friend come over?” “NO!” they said in unison. “Please? She is really nice… and she really want to meet you guys… please? pretty please oppa…” “Ok fine…” “Thanks oppa!!” I went to Rebecca and said that they agreed to let her go visit them.

 

When we reached there, Rebecca was so happy and when I open the door she and I was greeted by 12 oppas. “Hi! ______!” they said. After awhile I introduced Rebecca to them and they got very close to her after a few hours. I think even more closer…. When I try to join in their conversation, I don’t think that they were listening except Chanyeol…. It’s already been a week and Rebecca always come to my house to hang out with them and they have been paying attention to her more than me. I felt really sad… Sometimes I would do other things to distract myself or even go out by myself leaving them in the house. Since then, I didn’t smile as much as I was before, I kept using my fake smile and always stay in my room because I think that even if i am there, they wouldn’t pay attention to me so why bother…

 

Sometimes I would go up to my room, lock the door and start crying. Maybe because I finally have somebody to call family and to make me smile everyday but now it is all gone. I think Chanyeol noticed because he came to my room and knock on the door. “______-ah….. Are you okay? You have been sad lately, if there is any problem you can tell oppa, you know that right?” I couldn’t talk but I opened the door for him to come in. “______-ah, why are you crying?” I told him what’s happening and after I finish I started to cry even harder, Chanyeol just hugged me and say smoothing words. After awhile he started to sing:

 

I had a nightmare

Before I could hug you, who was crying

I woke up

With a sad heart, I opened the curtains

With my moonlight-stained tears, I send you a letter

Remember, when things were hard

I always turned your tears into smiles

Don’t cry in places without me, don’t cry

Because you always had a lot of tears

 

Even your tears, this time yeah

I love you (I still love you so much, I miss you)

Don’t cry (Please be happy in that place)

I’m missing you

No, it’s my turn to cry, I’ll cry now

I’ll take all of your tears

It’s my turn to cry, give them to me

Even those tears, this time

Don’t cry baby

It’s my turn to cry, I’ll cry now

I’ll take all of your tears

 

I fall asleep while he sings and he just carried me to my bed. I really had a hard time, it is nice that I still have someone that is still my family. The next day in school, Rebecca said that she is going to suggest to them that whether they would want to stay with her since her house is way bigger and each of them could have their own room instead of sharing a room. She also said that my house is small….  I just said “ well… don’t ask me ask them.” I really became cold lately… She just said “Ok! I will” At home, I just rushed up to my room and started to cry on my bed, I have been holding the tears since Rebecca told me that she was going to ask them to stay with her instead of me. Once again Chanyeol notices and came to my room and ask me to open the door. I just open the door and hugged him very tightly with tears still flowing non-stop. He was so shocked and worried at the same time but he motioned me inside the room but still hugging me. He then asked me “What happen?” “R-rebecca said that she would ask you guys to stay with her and I know that they would agree since they are so much closer to her now. B-but, I don’t want you guys to leave me, you guys became my family, my brothers, I really regretted not listening to you guys and bringing her here…. And now you are leaving….. Please don’t leave oppa….” I said while hugging Chanyeol tightly. I keep on repeating “please don’t leave oppa” while he is hugging me and comforting me by sliding his hand on my hair. After that, I slept on Chanyeol chest because I wouldn’t let go…..

 

Yonglin’s note to all of you guys:

[ Hi! I decided to update today since I was so motivated by the person who commented on my story! I know that is only one person but it matters a lot to me so please do comment! I will reply as soon as possible! This time I guess its the longest chapter yet right? Anyways enjoy! :) ]

 

oe4Jyh2j8eM1RrQ9qG-h-2-g3bIP10eUTgjzWq1o

eDu7vY_XKt2oG11LLJTiDV7AXCOwGzW7CIVdidp2

m53elHjh7V77CSL-KYVWHnsJdd5yQOTjM4H0KdWP

VD7qm8E04LqVJ8rT0UdFpsNSzAxBGevzckZvo-93

-Hzcemb5bdKhEFYyctfdzed4AHXPpTm-eQXNmIIC

EmGlgqFK4U7YqlgGz5cf_8Hk1zM2ArE2BVRJEPXO