Europe Vacation ~

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

“My decision is…… To be in  another girl group as I feel that I can’t handle performing alone on stage since I have been performing as a group.”  I said. “Sure thing ______. I hope for the best for you and your new group mates” He said. But before I leave I asked “Ermmm Sir, you wouldn’t let that incident happen again right?” “Yes I assure you, it would not happen again.” He said. “Ok then I will try my best to interact with them when the time comes” I said. “Sure thing no hurry, I know that you are afraid but it’s okay. No rush” He said while smiling. “Thank you Sir” I said. “No problem ______~” He said.

 

I then went out of his office and felt good about it because the burden on my shoulders were all gone but now I have to get over the trauma I have when I meet the other members that I am going to debut with. *Haizzz How am I going to overcome it?* Once I reached home, Choi Yeol bombard me with questions. “So! What is your decision?” She asked. “My decision is to be in a group… please don’t get mad...I can’t be a solo artist. I have no confidence” I said while looking down. “I am not angry, I am just happy that you followed your heart and please don’t get hurt again like the last time” She said. “I will even the CEO assured me so it’s okay~” I said.

 

“Ok then! Let’s make dinner and wait for EXO to come back like usual hahaha” She said and I laughed. While we were cooking, the TV was on and I heard EXO’s song being played so I started to dance around, shouting fanchants. “Seriously _____! You are so crazy for EXO!” Choi Yeol said. “OF COURSE! MY BOYFRIEND AND FAMILY IS IN THERE! WE ARE EXO!” I shouted while saying the fanchants. *I am so crazy hahahahaha* When their performance ends I went back to being calm and bubbly but when other groups I know I would react the same way how I react to EXO but so much lesser.

 

After cooking the food and washing up, the boys return! “Hey oppas!” I shouted. “Woah! Looks like someone is in a very good mood!” EXO said. “Hahahaha Yeah she is! She have been jumping and shouting fanchants while cooking dinner” Choi Yeol said while laughing. “OMG REALLY! We should have seen it…” They all said with a sulk face. “Well you can always see it when you end your promotions~” I said and they smiled. While we are having dinner, Kris asked me “So what did you choose to debut as?” Everybody started to stare at me, waiting for an answer. “I choose to debut as a group!” I said. “WHAT?! WHY!” They shouted.

 

“Well… I don’t have confident and I am used in performing as a group so why not debut as a group again?” I said. “Yeah that’s true but we don’t want you to be hurt again…” Tao said. “No need to worry! The CEO assured me that it would not happen again and I need your help when I meet them cause I still have some trauma hehe…” I said. “OK! No worried when you are going to meet them, tell us, we will be there for you!” Luhan said. “Thanks guys~” I said while smiling.

 

After dinner, we went to bed straight away as they had a hectic schedule today. “Hey Sehun, I am going to stay out here for awhile… I will be going in in awhile” I said. “Ok sweetie~ Don’t think so much alright?” He said and I nod my head. After he went back to his room, I went to the garden and sat on a swing and admire the night breeze under the stars. *Ahhh~ This is refreshing!* I stayed there for awhile before going back to the room.

 

After a few minutes, I went back to the room and lay beside Sehun. Suddenly a pair of arms hugged my waist, I yelp a bit. “Sorry sweetie~” He said. “It’s okay~ I thought you have already sleep. I didn’t think that you would be awake haha” I said. “So you really wanna debut as a group huh?” He said. “Yeah… I feel better that way~” I said. “Well then, since you are happy I would help you in any way I can to get over your fear! I will be there when you meet the other girls okay?” “OK! Thank you so much for everything oppa~” I said and pecked his cheek. “Anything for you sweetie” He said.

 

The next few weeks went by really fast and all I and Choi Yeol did everyday was the same as always but now! EXO finished their promotions which means they have more time to hang out!! *Yay!!!* Choi Yeol suggest that we go on a holiday for  few days but the problem is go where? “Jeju!” Lay said. “Somewhere out of Korea?” Kris said. “Yeah! Somewhere out of Korea!” We all said. “But where?” Suho asked. “Hmmmmm Which country you guys have never been to?” I asked. “Europe!” Tao said. “But isn’t it too far? And really expensive?” I said. “Well… we have Suho hyung for a reason hahahaha” Chen said. “Yea-WHAT! Alright alright~ Since we just finish our promotions… I will treat you guys!” Suho said.

 

“YAY!!” We all said. We all started to plan where we want to go in these few days and we have decided on going to Paris in France. I wanted to go to the Disneyland there that is why I suggest Paris hahaha. *I know I am childish but have you seen us? WE ARE ALL CHILDISH!* So we quickly packed our backs because Suho booked tonight’s flight as the boys are excited to go to Europe. A few hours later, everybody started to rush and chaos happened. “EXO! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!” Choi Yeol shouted. They started to carry their luggage in a rush which was a funny scene to watch.

 

In the plane, I sat with none other than Sehun. “Sweetie~ Are you excited that we are going to Paris?” He asked. “Of course! I can’t wait! I wanna go to Disneyland! What about you?” I said. “Well… I am too! Especially when I am going to the city of love with you sweetie~” He said. I blushed. During the flight, we all fell asleep as we are taking the night flight so we were sleepy. The next morning, the pilot has announced that we have arrived! I started to shake Sehun “Sehun! Oppa! We have reached!” I said. He woke up and looked outside through the window of the plane. “Wah… It’s so beautiful!” He said.

 

We arrived at the airport, got our luggage and walk out of the airport. “Suho hyung! How are we going to even go to the airport when we don’t even know how to speak French!” Luhan asked. “Oh! It’s okay! I have booked everything and we have a translater (I have no idea if this is the right spelling sry!) with us! So no need to worry!” He said. With the help of the translater, we got to the hotel safely. After dinner, we went to bed since we feel jetlag. *I can’t wait for tomorrow! We are going to play and explore many places!*




 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ My holiday is over! *sobs* I have to back to studying again…. Such a boring life I have! Hahaha! I will come back I promise! I have to update more for you guys! I feel sorry that I can’t update much nowadays and feel bad cause you guys can’t read if I never update… I will try my best to update when I have the time like maybe holidays!

Bye! Enjoy this update! ]



 

GiRLC5ww4aCzJhQBBrCyYkRTc03oKtO1BP4XyDsu

 

mw-QsvjYFone0PcE8Vr6JOlTNWLMcAEdtZa-tCdi

 

3mHAdP-r6xJVE6wcWFmCu4yixcfPJgGX67Wmrj7y

 

jUkh18d77uYgLRMaadgCFRIOMHluFPFM0FrK6Nfz

 

L0wnGB3aVTpLqzoT44a1ImOtRAc89PQifzHck1d9

 

ssLkgdoOyu2VVLS4uNBGn_x3FwsDjKx00AAvwYJ4