Change of attitude?

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

The next day I feel much better after Sehun’s call. So today we will be going to the dance studio and learn the dance for our new song which is going to be release tomorrow! Which means next week, we will be coming back! *I can’t wait to see all my fans! And to perform for them!* When we reached there, the dance instructor taught us the dance and believe me it was so gentle that I have difficulty dancing it since I am more of a boyish girl.

 

We practiced for a few hours and I am the only one that couldn’t do it right because it was not gentle enough. I kept repeating the steps but I couldn’t get it right. *URG!* After the dance practice, I decided to stay back for a while to work on the dance. “Don’t come home so late alright?” Choi Yeol said. “Yeah I won’t” I said. When they walked out the rest of the members said “FIGHTING ______! Don’t work so hard! ok?” “Thank you~” I said.

 

After they left, I continue to dance and dance but I couldn’t get it right! I began to be really frustrated so I shouted “AHHHHHHH!” Then I lay down on the floor panting. “Woah…..Why are shouting? I could hear from outside” Someone said. I sat up and saw Kai. “Hey Kai. Sorry I was really frustrated” I said. “Frustrated? Of?” “My dance…. I couldn’t dance it right…. I am not gentle enough” I said. “Ahhh that problem… I have been there” Kai said “You have?!” “Yeah… I took ballet and I have to be graceful and be very elegant so I think I can help.” Kai said. “Yay!” I said and started to jump around.

 

“Ok ______, first you have to relax your muscles and then do the dance that you were taught earlier” He said. “Ok….” I started quite ok and then I finally did correctly! “OMG! Kai oppa! Thank you so much!” I said happily. That night, Kai helped me in my dance since at some parts I am a bit tensed so I have to learn how to relax and be gentle but after all, I DID IT! “______-ah, it getting really late.. I think we should go and get some rest then come back tomorrow” Kai said. “Yeah ok” We off everything and when I was about to go out of the building Kai called me. “_______! How about I send you home? It really late and I don’t think a pretty lady like you should be wandering in the dark. Also Sehun wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t help his girlfriend” “Hahahahha Ok sure”

 

We both went to the van which the manager was starting up. “Hey ______!” EXO’s manager said. “Hi!” I said. During the ride to my dorm, Kai asked “I heard about yesterday from Chanyeol… Are you ok?” “Yeah I am~ Thanks for asking though” I said. “You should have seen Sehun yesterday, he almost cried because he felt that he wasn’t being a good boyfriend towards you” EXO’s manager said. “Really?! Is he ok?” I asked. “Yeah he is fine after he called you and everything went back to normal, he was so quiet before the call…. Luckily he called you” EXO’s manager said. “That’s good to hear…” I said.

 

After a few minutes, we have reached my dorm. Before I went out of the car I hugged Kai and thank his manager for sending me home. “Don’t forget to relax your muscles tomorrow for your dance alright?” Kai said. “Yeah I will~ Good night Kai and Thank you for sending me home” “No problem~ Good night”  Kai said. Once went back home, everybody was sleeping so I went to my room but Choi Yeol has to scare me. “I thought I said not to come so late!” Choi Yeol said. “Shhh!” I said and brought her into my room so that she won’t wake the others up. “I didn’t see the time I am sorry” I said. “Sorry?! Do you know how dangerous it is for a young lady like you to be out so late!” Choi Yeol shouted. “Choi Yeol~ I didn’t went home alone, Kai brought me home because he was teaching me the dance that I learn this afternoon. You trust Kai don’t you?” I said. “Oh…. Ok. Next time if you have nobody to send you home please call anyone of us you know we will help you” Choi Yeol said. “ Yeah I will~” I said. After all that, we both went to sleep.

 

The next day, we went to the dance practice and practice our dance again to make it perfect for our comeback stage. Once we were inside, we started to dance and after, the dance instructor commented. “______, you were great after one day! How did you do that?” “Oh well I practiced late and someone came to help me” I said. “Oh that’s good! Keep it up!” After all the days of dance practice, finally tomorrow is our comeback stage! In the dorm, we were so happy and kept talking about the comeback stage we are going to have. “OMG! I can’t believe that tomorrow is our comeback stage!” Hwa Young said. “I KNOW RIGHT!” Kimi said. “OK! Girls you know the rules, sleep well and enjoy tomorrow!” Choi Yeol said.

 

Comeback stage day, we all woke up early and did our usual thing and went to Mcountdown stage. In the dressing room, we did our makeup and clothes. While we were waiting for our turn, some of us watch the performance and some of us used our phone which is what I am doing. While using my phone, I realise that I received a lot of message from the group chat that I have with the EXO members.

 

( Texting )

 

Sehun: Sweetie~ Fighting! We will be watching your comeback stage today! GOOD LUCK!

 

Chanyeol: Twinnie! Good luck out there! We will be watching!

 

Chen: Yo! Good luck out there alright?

 

The rest of the EXO members: GOOD LUCK!!!!!    

 

: Thank you Oppas! I will do great today!

 

EXO: Let’s celebrate after you performance!

 

: Yeah sure if I have no plans after the performance

 

EXO: See you soon!

 

: Yup! See you soon!

 

“SUMMER, you are up! Good luck!” A person said. “Ok girls let’s go out there and do this!” April said. We went up and started to dance. I felt so happy to see all my fans cheering for us and so happy that they could see us. *I can’t believe after these few months we have gained so many fans! I love you fans!* After our stage, we went down and we still can hear our fans cheering for us which almost made me cry. “Can you hear how loud they were!” April said. “Yeah! They were really happy to see us!” I said. “See us? They came to see Kimi, Hwa Young and me” April said. *Woah…. What happened to her? On her period?* “Ok….. I think I better be going” I said to avoid any more weird conversation. I went and found Choi Yeol, “Hey… Do you know what happened to April and the others?” I asked. “Ermmm I don’t think so why?” Choi Yeol said. “Oh… Nothing” I said.

 

We both went back to the dressing room and Choi Yeol said “ Let’s go celebrate!” “Errr I don’t think I wanna celebrate today…I just wanna go back home” Kimi said. “Me too” Hwa Young and April said. “Oh ok… then let’s go home then.” Choi Yeol said. “Err Choi Yeol I wanna go out for awhile I will call you when I wanna come back home ok?” I said because I didn’t want to be in the same room as them anymore. *I don’t even know why are they treating me like this* “Ok don’t be out too late!” Choi Yeol said. “Yeah sure!” I said. When I was outside the dressing room I called Lay.

 

( On the phone )

 

: Lay oppa! Can I celebrate with you guys? SUMMER isn’t celebrating today so I have time to celebrate with you guys!

 

Lay: Oh hey _____! Of course you could! Do you want us to fetch you?

 

: Hahaha yeah if there isn’t any problem

 

Lay: Ok! Wait for a while we are coming now!

 

: Ok oppa! Bye!

 

Lay: Bye!

 

After 15 minutes, Lay came and I quickly went inside. “Hey ______!” Lay said. “Hi!” I said happily. We chatted until we reached the dorm. When I opened the door, confetti was being popped! “CONGRATS ON YOUR COMEBACK!” EXO said. “Wow! Thank you so much!” I said. I went in and saw that they prepared a lot of snacks for the party. “Sweetie~ Congrats on your comeback” He said while hugging me. “Thank you!” I said. “Ok stop with the lovey dovey, let the party begin!” Baekhyun said. “YEAH!” We all shouted.

We played games and turn loud music while dancing randomly which is very funny. “Hahahaha OMG! Look at them go!” Chanyeol said when Chen and Suho started to dance. *Hahahaha They are so funny when they dance* After a few hours, our energy were all drain out so we decide to watch movies instead. “Let’s watch horror movies!” Chen said. “NO! The last time we watched it, it made ______ couldn’t sleep at night” Sehun said. “Oh…. Sorry about that _____” Chen said. “It’s okay~” I said. “OH! How about we watch Miracles in cell no.7?” Luhan asked. “Sure!” We all agreed. While watching the show, some the EXO members were crying and some of them were sleeping. *I guess they are too tired*

 

The scene was so touching that I cried too. “Hey sweetie don’t cry” Sehun said. “I can’t it’s so touching. How can they do this to them? It’s so unfair!” I said while crying. Sehun just hug me while I was crying because of the scene. After the movie, EXO asked “______-ah~ Could you stay here for 1 night? Since it late already” “Sure I just have to ask Choi Yeol” I said. I texted Choi Yeol that I would staying at EXO’s dorm for 1 night and she agreed! “She agreed!” I said. “YAY! We love having you around!” EXO said. “Hahahaha I love to be around you as well~” I said and made a heart shape with my hands.


 

FYYLRcvYt5_Gvwm0mtp4EBhfijhW6vNkIQn3tiv3


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ HEY! How are you guys doing? Have you guys watched MAMA awards? OMG I CAN’T BREATHE WHEN EXO WAS PERFORMING! I ALMOST SCREAM! LIGHTSABER AND DROP THAT WAS AMAZING I TELL YOU! All and all I am so proud of them! When I heard they won best male artist and album of the year I was in the verge of crying, I just feel so proud! Words can’t really express my feeling right at that moment but all I can say is I STAN THE CORRECT GROUP AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!

Lastly~ Enjoy the update! Have a nice day! ]


 

x9eQPWTt5zW2zLMUcAHLP9gm0tsBxteUovBxs3uU

 

psbWU1qZA6r3KBjAx2V5DIKhadFLhgvlRCc6j4ms

 

e5kS6wLmSQpQLcxstiIdjZ2qk4sCyN2nQ0Ok9z07

 

RWAl7lRlDFjoVOuQY3PP8sup6Leb_NXPTKZrjVBs

 

quDX_Kyie28PtLWqGLCdqXFZR9yjaj_fVQIvix3N

 

0XKbm5E0ooVMBwuMVaCcwdSBxygUzMZ05eE8wO93