Secret Revealed!

Unexpected Journey

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

Today we EXO have to go to MCountdown to perform and before we go there, we decided that we should practice at SM building for awhile. After a bit of practice, I received a call from Choi Yeol.

 

( on the phone )

 

Chanyeol: Yes Choi Yeol?

 

Choi Yeol: CHANYEOL! YOU CAN’T BELIEVE BUT SOMETHING GOOD IS HAPPENING!

 

Chanyeol: What?

 

Choi Yeol: Put it on speaker I want the whole EXO to hear it!

 

Chanyeol: Ok it’s on speaker now. NOW SAY IT!

 

Choi Yeol: SUMMER IS DEBUTING TODAY! AT THE SAME PLACE!

 

EXO: YAY! CONGRATS!

 

Choi Yeol: Well! I have to go now! BYE!

 

EXO: BYE!


 

“Wow! Cheonsa is debuting today! I feel so happy for her!” EXO said. *Wow… my twinnie is debuting! I am soooo soooo happy!* Everybody was so happy and jumping around in the dance practice but someone shouted at us “YAH! What are you guys doing? Why are jumping around? Are you crazy?” And that would be our manager….  After we got shouted at, we went ahead to the venue and get ready. Since there were a lot of us, half of EXO will do their makeup and hair and the other half would go next.

 

EXO-M was first because the Kris and Suho did scissors, paper, stone to decide which half would go first and Suho lost.. *As expected hehehhe* I was so bored then suddenly I thought of something. *Cheonsa must be really nervous right now…. I should cheer her on! And take the nervous away from her….* I started to type, and send it to her.

 

( Texting )


 

Chanyeol: Hey Cheonsa! I heard from Choi Yeol that you are having you Debut Stage TODAY! I just want to say GOOD LUCK AND DO YOUR BEST OUT THERE! And most importantly, Don’t be nervous! OK? FIGHTING MY TWINNIE! <3

 

______: Hey Twinnie! Yeah…. I am so scared right now…. Thank you Chanyeol! I will not be nervous ok? Hehe FIGHTING TO YOU TOO!

 

Chanyeol: Good! Stay positive ok? Don’t think about it too much! JUST HAVE FUN! Ok I have to do my hair! BYE! ( Maybe see you later? )

 

______: I will! Thanks a lot! BYE!

 

After that I did my hair and makeup, we rest on the sofa until our turn is up. So everybody walked around or go to the toilet like what Sehun did now. *Urg…. It’s too boring!* I was about to play with Baekhyun but somebody was knocking on our door. And since I was the one that is nearest to the door, I was ordered to open it and I saw…...Cheonsa! “CHANYEOL!” Cheonsa said while hugging me. After that, we went in the dressing room and everybody started to ask her “Cheonsa! How was your performance?!” “IT WAS GREAT GUYS! I AM SO HAPPY! I ACTUALLY HAVE FANS! AHHH!!!!” Cheonsa said. After that we started to talk about her performance until she say.

 

“Guys…. I wasn’t here to talk about this….. I actually have something big to tell you…”Cheonsa said it while looking down. “What is it about?” I asked. “Well it’s about me… I am not what you thought I was…” “What do you mean?” Chen said. “You know Chanyeol…. You said you have another twin right? That is in another country well…. It’s me ______, yeollie” Cheonsa said. *W-WHAT?!?! YOU ARE _______! NO NO NO…..* “W-what….Are you joking?” I said. “No… I am serious Chanyeol.” Cheonsa said. “Is this a prank?” Everybody said. “No it’s not guys…. If I am not _______ then…. How come you would live in my house and I cried so much for you!? And yeollie…. You were there when Rebecca stole you away from me?!” Cheonsa started to tear up while saying that. *R-rebecca…. Only _______ knows about it…. It is really you!* “______, it’s really you! OMG! I missed you much!” I said while hugging her.

 

After a few minutes, the others were still in shock mode, they still haven’t move a single inch since just now. “Guys…. you can move now…” Cheo-no I mean _______ said. “Y-you are ______? OMG! WE’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” EXO came and we have a group hug. “So my twin sense isn’t wrong!” I said. “Yup!” _____ said. “We thought you were just another girl that have the exact same look as you…. HAHAHA and we thought that you not here with us but actually you are always beside us….” Suho said. “SO this was the thing that you said on our sleepover?” Baekhyun said. “Y-yeah…. I am scared that you would be angry…” ______ said. “Hahaha we are not! WE ARE HAPPY! That you are actually here with us!” Tao said. “Oh yeah after all this… You should tell Sehun about this….” Kris said. Just then Sehun said “Tell me about what?”

Sehun’s POV:

 

When I came back from the toilet, I heard Kris say “Oh yeah after all this… You should tell Sehun about this….”  “Tell me about what?” I say. Everybody just turned and they all lost shock but what I realise was that Cheonsa was sitting there. Then I heard Lay say “You should go and tell him now….Since he is here.” “Ok….” I heard Cheonsa say. After that I heard Cheonsa walk near me and said “Sehun-ah…. I am going to tell you something that may surprise you and I need you to listen to me ok?” *Surprise me?* “Ok..” I said. “Well…. Sehun you know you said that you are scared that you like another person other than your girlfriend right? And I know it’s me that you are talking about and I am here to tell you that you didn’t cheat on her…” Cheonsa said “W-what?” I said.

 

“Well….. You didn’t cheat on her because I am ______ Sehun-ah…. I am ______ so you didn’t cheat on me ok?” Cheonsa said. “W-what? No…. My girlfriend is in another country…. She isn’t here….” I said not thinking about it…. “Then how would I know about Rebecca stealing you guys away from me!” Cheonsa said. “Well because she was with the reporters and maybe she would have told the reporters about it.” I said. I think Cheonsa is mad because started to shout. “WELL HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN THIS!” She showed me a scar that was carved ‘EXO’ on it. “THIS WAS WHEN I WAS KIDNAP AND YOU WERE THERE TO SAVE ME.YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CONFESSED TO ME! AND I DON’T I WILL FORGET ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND THAT I REALLY LOVE! NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?” Che-_____ started to cry  

 

*I-i can’t believe it…. Cheonsa is _____… The person I love… But now I have made her mad and she is crying…* I went up to her and hugged her. “I am so sorry _____-ah…. I thought you were another person…. you wouldn’t know how much I missed you…. I was about to go crazy! I am so sorry… I love you ______” I said. “It’s okay…. I love you too….” _______ said. After a while we let go and talked about the stuff we actually thought Cheonsa was another person. “So when I skyped you, you were already in Seoul?” I asked. “Y-yeah” _____ she said while smiling a bit. “You are good at hiding stuff!” EXO said. ______ laughed. *It’s nice to have her back even though she never once left us, she was beside us.*  

 

POV:  

 

After crying for two times, we started to talk about how they actually though Cheonsa was another person and they were also proud of me! I was in a girl group and in the same company as them. “_______-ah…. Why did you become an idol?” Xiumin asked. “Well… Because I missed you so much and I was wondering if I can be closer to you guys if I am in this industry and guess what? I am!” I said. “Awwww so sweet! Going through all that for us! We love you _______!” Luhan said. “Well it’s worth it! I get to see you guys again!” I said. “OH YEAH! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD SING! YOU WERE AWESOME!” Kai said. “AND A GOOD DANCER!” Tao said. “Hahaha thanks you guys! Singing wise I am not as good as Chen, Luhan,Baekhyun and D.O but dancing…. I ROCK! I once beat Sehun remember?” I smirked.

 

“OH YEAH IT WAS YOU! HAHAHAH SEHUN GOT TRASHED BY HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND! HAHAHA” Chanyeol laughed out loud. “Y-yah...She is really good….And since we were on that…. I hate it when you need to act sweet with my girlfriend for her MV!” Sehun said. “Well you got to dance with her for her teaser!” Chanyeol said. To stop the fight I said “Well I didn’t like the way April is clinging onto you and I saw you look at her cleavage!” Everybody said“Oooooooo” “Sweetie….. I don’t like when she was clinging onto me thats why we didn’t invite the others to the sleepover because I am the one who complained about her….Please don’t be angry…. Sweetie-ah” Sehun said. I turned and hug him while smiling “Of course I won’t be angry….. You are the best best boyfriend I ever have! Well actually you are the only boyfriend I ever have hehe” I said. “WHAT ABOUT US?!” EXO said. “I LOVE YOU TOO!” I said using Aegyo.

 

We talked for a while more and then Choi Yeol called me. She told me that we have to go already so I said “Guys…. I have to go now… Choi Yeol is calling me and I sneak out from the dressing room to see you guys and tell you the truth. Oh yeah! Don’t tell anyone that I know you REALLY well because my other members like EXO too and I don’t want them to bash me…” “OK WE WILL! ANYTHING FOR _______!” EXO said. “I also forgot to tell you guys something! You guys also cannot reveal that I and Sehun is dating… You know the fans...and my members…*sign* I am so sorry sweetie-ah…” I said. “It’s okay…. As long I know you are always beside me and near me” Sehun said and the rest were making the ‘puking face’. “Ok sweetie!” I said. I was about to walk out of the door but I ran to Sehun and give a peck on his cheeks and then I ran away quickly.

 

I quickly went back to the dressing room and meet up with the other girls. “Wow _______ you must be really nervous! You are gone for a pretty long time!” Hwa Young said. “Well I have to queue and it was soooo long yeah…. So let’s go?” I said. While everybody was walking out Choi Yeol whisper into my ear “You have got to tell me everything back in the dorm!” “Ok!” I whisper back. “OK girls! You have to go to the radio station for an interview!” Choi Yeol said.

 

*This is the best day of my life! I finally got to let out my secret and reunite with my family and boyfriend… *blushes* hehe*



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! So what do you think about their reaction? Bad? Good? Aww well I just wanted to say I LEFT WITH 1 WEEK OF HOLIDAY and I have to go back to SCHOOL! Which means I have lesser time to write this fanfic…. So I am going to apologize in advance. So sorry if I didn’t update more when school reopens…. I hope you will forgive me! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ANYWAYS! HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER! ]



 

_LWGm03zNhB2WWZccD9rNwR5yXt5xoizeb_kT1Wt

 

zg8QqaiXGEwSiAhwmlOP6rgGNh2g5sRFpvjNaOH8

 

sn3D_rjaQf6PBCicD4elPPl5oLvvV2aQxSdMSUws

 

MPTEDwZFP2UaUFr0wtUDRwzxYcHKStIMJyPil7KG


 

9DQEgAQtvgLLR8LqW682gXAuG2F4omm5BZaT5yAv


gOf1-4MnU5WMQgpdCPOjf5rW31mHJ1GqQz_FCPzA