Kidnapped!

Unexpected Journey

Sehun POV:

 

We didn’t see _____ anywhere, we started to panic and asked each other questions but then I received a call and it was an unknown number. I put it on speaker mode and i said “Hello? Who is this?” “Well, well what a surprise, its Sehun…. Well we have your precious _____” Rebecca said. *Rebecca! I knew she will do something bad but not like this!*  Xiumin shouted “Give _____ back to us! She have nothing to do with anything!” “Awww… but she do….I hate her guts and how close you guys get day after day so I am going to torture as much as I can.” Tao said in a very fierce tone “Don’t you dare touch her! You touch her and you all will die!” “hahahah as if like you can find us! I will be into torturing your precious ____” Rebecca then hang up.  

 

“What are we going to do hyung?!?!” Luhan asked “First we alert the police then we will find where is ____ then find her and stall for time before the police comes. If anything get dirty or rough just beat the hell out of them.” Suho said. “Yes! Finally I can use my martial arts for something!” Tao said. After the planning, we were split into two groups, one of the group would contact the police and the other is finding _____. Suho, Kai. Tao, Chanyeol, D.O and I are the group who is finding _____ so the rest is contacting the police. Now all we have to do is locate _____ location and Kai came up with a good idea and the idea is to track _____ with our phone GPS. Not long we found her location and Suho drives us there. *Please _____ hang in there….. We are coming…..I am coming…. There is a lot of things I haven’t said to you yet….*

 

POV:

 

After being unconscious for awhile, I finally woke up but not in my room….. I was tied up and was standing on a chair. *If the chair is gone I would literally be hanging from my hands* Somebody then talked “Well looks like our _____ have woken up.” “What do you want from me!” I said “Nothing actually, I and your sister hate your guts so we are here with some of our friends coming to torture you and then kill you.” “My sister? Yong En?!?!” “Hi sister, nice seeing you again after you stole EXO away from me and Rebecca! So I brought some friends to torture you” she said with a smirk. “I didn’t steal them away from you! They weren’t yours to begin with!” I said “HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS!” Right then a slap landed on my face. I then glare at her. “I dare to say this because I have kept in long enough plus I am older than you!” I shouted at her face. “Who cares, nobody in the family actually cares about you and if anyone comes for you….. Rebecca’s guys will beat them up no matter who they are” *She’s right…. Nobody does care… But wait….Will EXO come? Please don’t come! They will kill you!*

 

I was so angry that she actually talked to me like that and I stand it anymore so I kicked her and she falls down. *No more nice _____ * “YOU ! REBECCA!” “ With pleasure….”  She said with a smirk. Rebecca then kicked away my chair and I was hanging from my hands and it really hurts… “Don’t look so tough right now...Now let me vent my anger out on you!” Just right then Rebecca’s girls and Yong En’s friends started to punch me as hard as they can and all i did was hold in all the pain. *Well…. I think I am going to die like this…* But then someone shouted “YAH! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” And it was Tao and the others. “hahaha looks like someone actually came for you, so we will have an audience then, EXO see your precious _____ get tortured by us. hahahah” Yong En said and end off with an evil laugh. Rebecca then took a knife and caress my bare tummy then she slowly put force in it, I scream in pain and EXO tried to get near me but was being hold by Rebecca’s guys. Rebecca then made a few more cuts around my body and i was covered with my own blood. Next Yong En came and said “ Well since EXO love you sooo much. Lets crave EXO on your body.” Yong En said. “AHHH!!!” I screamed. EXO couldn’t take it anymore and they finally burst! Tao started to kick the guy and same goes to every EXO member. They were really angry that they would beat anyone up, once they beat the guys up they went to you and they saw that Yong En is going to stab you right at the heart but Sehun grabbed her before she could do it. Just then The police came and catch every single one of them.

 

Sehun POV:

 

After the police came and catch every one of them, I ran toward _____ and untie her. She was covered in blood, I couldn’t help but tear a bit. “_____ hang in there, help is on the way…. Don’t close your eyes!” “S-sehun….. You guys came, I-I knew you would... T-thank you guys for s-saving me… Y-you guys are really m-my family, I-I l-love y-you guys.” she said it with a smile and then she closes her eyes. “_____! _____! Don’t say this….Don’t leave me, don’t leave EXO! We all love you! I love you…. Please stay….” I cried and hugged her. Soon later the ambulance came and I never let ______ go. We all stay in the hospital for hours praying that ____ would be okay. *Please be alright….*

 

After a few hours, the doctor finally came out and told us “The surgery is good, she lost a lot of blood since of the amount of cuts she have but we manage to save her and you may see her now in her room.” “Thank you doctor!” We all said. After that we went to _____’s room to see her, she was sleeping peacefully. We all stayed at the hospital for the whole night and I was beside _____ holding her hand, during the night when my hyungs are asleep, I said “_____-ah….. Please wake up as soon as possible I want to tell you something that is very surprising for you, I finally found out my feelings for you and now I have the courage to tell you so please wake up….. Let me see the smile that I always love.” I stared at her and studied her beautiful face, slowly I begin to fall asleep.

 

The next morning, I feel something is moving so I woke up and see what was it and it was ______! “H-hi Sehun?” She said. I quickly hugged her *It’s so nice to have you back! I missed you so much* She started to hug me back and said “Thanks for saving me back there, I was so scared, I thought I would die there…” “No worries, you don’t have to be scared now you have EXO with you and me. We were actually very sorry for causing you in this mess it is because of us you were kidnapped…” “It’s okay as long you all came back for me, I am already happy.” I smiled at her then slowly the other hyungs start to wake up and crowd around _____. “OMG _____ you are awake!!!!” “Are you alright?” They all said. She answered all of them then Kris said this “______-ah, did you know that Sehun stay beside you throughout the whole night yesterday?” “E-er n-no…” She said. I just look away blushing, Chen then said “OMO!!! Look at our maknae! He is blushing!! Maybe he has a ‘thing’ for _____” I then blushed harder. Throughout the whole time they were teasing me! *These hyungs I would go mad but I need your help…*

 

We brought her home, she was so happy to be home, she was jumping so much and smiling so much just like before. “Oppa! Let’s play! Can we play?” “Of course but later after you have your lunch” “Okay!” She said it like a kid. After lunch, she dragged all of us to play outside, we played frisbee and some games that involved water. We then head to the shower and then dinner, after dinner we watched a movie and it was a horror movie but for some reason I felt like it was on purpose cause I heard laughters from Chen and Baekhyun. They also ‘purposely’ left a space beside me for _____ to sit so I find it very weird….. *What are you up to hyung? Do you know that I like ______? Wait! I am so obvious of course they would know but _____ is too innocent to know that*


 

POV:

 

I just got out of the hospital and EXO oppas have been treating me very good lately, they didn’t even let me cook so I asked them to play later. D.O oppa cooked lunch for all of us and it is delicious! After that we played until dinner time, this time is was Chen and D.O oppa cooking dinner. After dinner ,some oppas suggest that we watched a movie so I agreed, before I went to the living room I went to take some food and when I went back to the sofa and sat beside Sehun because it was the only place left. The show have started for awhile and I found out it was a horror movie…. * I hate horror movie! I will get scared and cry… Please save me!!!*

 

Beginning of the show I was already scared and then suddenly *BAM* The ghost appeared out of nowhere and I quickly hugged Sehun and hide there, at that time I didn’t want to see the ghost. “Hey _____-ah, you are scared of horror movies?” “Y-yeah….” “Don’t be scared, I am here….” He said with a smile. I then wasn’t that scared because I felt safe in his embrace, it’s so warm and comfortable….. *I may have fallen for you but will you ever fallen for me?* During the movie, I would peek at the movie because I was curious but one time I peeked and it was the scariest thing I ever saw! I hugged Sehun tighter and cried….. The other oppas heard so they pause the show. “_______-ah should we stop the movie? It’s scary isn’t it?” Lay said “ *sniff* Y-yeah….” “Okay since it’s late let’s go to bed!” Suho said.

 

Everybody started moving but I wasn’t moving at all, I was still hugging Sehun “_____-ah why don’t you want to go to your room?” Kai said. I shake my head “I don’t want! I am scared….” “See what you did Baekhyun! I told you not to watch horror movie!” Chen said. “But it was your idea!” Baekhyun said. “Hey…. I am sorry to ruin everything, please don’t fight….” I said. “Okay we won’t” they said while smiling. Once everybody is all in their room and only me and Sehun were outside at the sofa. He asked “Come on I will accompany you, you can’t keep hugging me right?” I quickly let go and said “Y-yeah….. sorry..” He accompany me to bed and went he was about to go out I asked him “Can you don’t go? I am still scared….” “Ok I won’t but where am I going to sleep?” “Y-you could sleep here? Beside me?” “W-won’t you feel weird?” He asked. “N-no I don’t think so, I feel safe and plus you are my oppa so please….I am scared…” “Ok ok” He then lied down beside me and I don’t know why but I felt safe whenever he is here when I am scared or in danger. Slowly I drifted off to dreamland……

 

In the morning, I woke up and realise that Sehun isn’t there *That’s weird* I went down and nobody was there. I searched everywhere in the house then I noticed a note saying “ The other oppa’s aren’t here because you have to find them using the clue I made :) The first clue is ‘funny encounter’  *AH! Universal Studios!* I got dressed into this:

 

I7bPgy9Ol-3g3_-5qxyuTzBIY_-JfKwtnCacV6wz

 

I then went to Universal studios and found Chanyeol and Baekhyun! “Hi oppa! What is this? Are you playing games with me?” “Not exactly, you will find out at the end of the clue and your next clue is ‘Pillow fight’ *pillow fight?...... My old home!* “Okay then I will be heading of to my next destination! Bye oppas!” I went to my old house and luckily my parents don’t stay there anymore. I saw Kris and Tao “Hi oppa! what is my next clue?” “your next clue is ‘red carpet’*Red carpet…...EXO event place!* “Oppa, don’t mind me but what is at the end of this?” “You have to find yourself but I think you will be shock” “Okay bye!”

 

Next I went to EXO event place and saw Luhan and Xiumin! “Hi oppa! How about my clue?” “Your next clue is ‘school’*That I know where!* “Okay bye see you at home?” I went to my school and saw Lay and Kai oppa. “Hey! Oppa! Clue? Or are you going to dance for me?” “Nope not dancing here is your next clue, you clue is ‘Broke down’ *broke down?* “Is there hints? It’s too hard…” “Ok ok, enemy that’s all you get” *Rebecca’s House?* “Ok bye!” I went to Rebecca’s house and found suho there. “Suho oppa! What’s the next clue?” “Your next clue is ‘park’ *park? There’s one near my house where I go to cry sometimes because Rebecca is there* “Oppa can you drive me there? I know where is it” “Okay!” “Yay!” After a few minutes I found myself in the park, I was alone and it was dark and suddenly….

 

3hAWJEKsvaWYuQfN5ex4ZH9DZIQjPOtCVeK-JQVd

 

Lights started to light up around the park then Chen and D.O oppa came out of no where and started singing and motion me to sit down on one of the benches. I was enjoying myself until someone covered my eyes and said “I am Chanyeol follow me” After a while, when Chanyeol uncovered my eyes I saw Sehun with a rose and he said…..


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ School starts so maybe I won’t write as much anymore? I don’t know because this year is quite difficult i think so I may have to study hard…. I still don’t like my teachers, so fierce and no sense of humor and like hyper so strict regret *sign* Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you have a better and best year ahead!]

 

RqVbvAaz-a4Kz6RRLdC5ygGS2FL1NSG1HVRL0lE9

 

DNds76yWIp2Ypk1ELMg1aFpkq1QUrDybDkZ1sEJ8

 

zrR-aNzJQLH7YtyFnfN3x9m1s7YcNmPwIlW9AiTy

 

cX2vIg6lNbndwu44njsIDLbkXOMh58NLvzL3w7h3

 

4fn50sp1udfeAwC5aFG_-BonbS8Vo2u-D-gK7H3C


2pU78L_cHPCnpOI9XMfcWPAuIIuPIL1kBc0Hwjc2