It is going my way!

Unexpected Journey

??? POV:

 

On our comeback stage, we perform our new song ‘Broken Girls’ and what we realise that when _____ started to sing, everybody was screaming so loudly. Sure the fans scream but when the rest of the members sing, they screams weren’t louder than hers and it made all of us furious! So we decided to be very mean to her. Our tolerance is getting low especially me. When we were about to go home, I noticed that _____ was waiting for somebody and I heard that Lay oppa was coming to fetch her. *Oh… Going to see Sehun because you couldn’t take it? Such a LOSER!*

 

When Lay came to fetch her, I decided to follow them and see where they are going and what are they doing. I saw that Lay brought her to their dorm but I have no idea what they are doing, I went in to peek around and found out they were preparing a surprise party for _____ due to our comeback. I also saw that Sehun and ______ was hugging each other. *______ looks so happy…. But that wouldn’t last for very long* I saw they were playing and all, they all look very happy with ______’s company. *Why can’t I be the one there?! I SAW SEHUN FIRST! WHY DOES SHE GET TO BE IN THERE AND NOT ME! THE MOST FANS SHOULD BE ME NOT HER!* I was so angry that I went home.

 

Once I reached the dorm, Kimi and Hwa Young started to ask me questions about _____. “What did ______ do after we were really mean to her?” Kimi asked. “Did she run to her boyfriend and cry about it hahahaha” Hwa Young said. “NO! They were celebrating our comeback for ______! I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE! ______ HAS BEEN STEALING SO MANY THINGS FROM US!” I shouted angrily. “I know….” They said. “And now is our turn to get what we always deserve” I said. “How? We can’t possibly do anything” Hwa Young said. “Well…. If we go MY way hahahaha” I said evilly.


 

POV:

 

That night EXO and I played until really late and we were about to sleep, Chen joked “YAh Sehun-ah! Don’t do anything to _____ ok? Do after you guys are married! Hahahaha” “YAH!” I shouted and then cover my face with my hands. Suho came and said “Sehun what Chen say may be joking but I’m serious here” “Hyung~ I won’t ok? Trust me, I won’t do that when I haven’t even propose to her.” He then face me and give me a wink.

 

After that, I went in his room and realise that I don’t have any clothes to change. I tapped him on the shoulder and said “Sehun-ah~ Since I didn’t bring clothes to change, do you mind me sleeping in this clothes on your bed? Since is like smelly~ haha” “Oh… It’s okay I will lend some clothes to you” Sehun said. He gave me his shirt and shorts that he owned. I went into the bathroom and change, surprisingly I could wear into them. *It smells so nice….*  

 

After changing, I went out and since the shirt was so big and I am short, the shirt is up to my knees which covers my shorts. I caught Sehun staring so I said “Yah. Don’t stare at me like that?” “Why can’t I? I’m your boyfriend after all and plus you look good in my shirt~” Sehun. He then cooed me to sleep beside him. I went to sleep beside him, he then wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I look up and asked him “Do you really mean that when you said you would marry me?” “Well of course! Why wouldn’t I? You are such a awesome girlfriend and you are so kind to me. I wouldn’t want you to leave me EVER!” Sehun said. *AWWWW My heart is starting to melt~~~~*

 

“Hahahah Ok sweetie~ Let’s go to sleep I am tired” I said. “Ok!” Sehun said. That night was probably the best since I love sleeping with him like that. The next morning, I woke up a bit earlier to make some breakfast for the EXO members. I went down started to prepare the ingredients to make pancakes and some toasts. *Wow I didn’t know cooking for 12 people is so hard! Why didn’t I feel this last time? Did I age so much? hahahaha*

 

While I was cooking halfway, I heard Chen and Baekhyun running out and said “______! HELP! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TRYING TO HIT US MORE!” “Sehun. Why did you hit them?” I said. “Because they were staring at you like some erts” Sehun whined. “Ok Ok~ Don’t fight already and help me set up the table please~ Chen and Baekhyun too. Thank you!” I said. I continue to cook and after a few more minutes I was done! I and the boys went to wake the others up for breakfast. “Wah! _____ is so GREAT! She even cook for us breakfast!” Tao said. “I know right! I haven’t taste _____ cooking for a very long time!” Lay said. “Hahaha Well done let’s start eating!” I said.

 

They were so happy eating what I cooked and it made me so happy to see them so happy but it’s sad that I have to go back today…. *I hope the others are better right now… I don’t what’s going on or what I made them so angry at me* “_____? Hello!” Chanyeol said. I didn’t realise that I was thinking too much until I couldn’t hear him. “A-ah Yes?” I said. “Why are you spacing out?” Chanyeol asked. “Errr It’s nothing haha” I said. “Ok then… When are you going back?” He asked. “Well after breakfast I think” I said. “WHAT SO EARLY!” The others shouted. “Yeah I have schedule today so I have to go back remember I just had a comeback so there would be work to do” I said. “Oh yeah….GOOD LUCK THEN!” They said and putting their thumbs up.

 

Sehun POV:

 

I woke up and found out that _____ wasn’t beside me so I decided to find her, I went to do my morning routine and went straight down to see her but there were Chen and Baekhyun standing at one corner. *It seems like they are watching something interesting* So I decided to slowly walked there and see what are they seeing and I found out they were staring at my GIRLFRIEND!

 

She was having trouble taking something high, she have to reach out to it and since her shirt was quite short. It went higher and cause it to expose her legs and her if she didn’t wear short but luckily she wore shorts. I was so furious that I hit them both on the head and they turn around and said “YAH! We are trying to watch here!” But they were shocked when they found out that it was me. “I am the one suppose to shouted at you! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STARING AT MY GIRLFRIEND!” Before I was about to land another slap on their shoulder, they started to run away.

 

While they were running, they were yelling for ______ as expected for help of course. “Sehun. Why did you hit them?” _____ said. “Because they were staring at you like some erts” I whined. “Ok Ok~ Don’t fight already and help me set up the table please~ Chen and Baekhyun too. Thank you!” ______ said. When we were setting up the table, I told them “This isn’t over! If I catch you one more time staring like that at _____. You both are going to get it!” They just laugh away.

 

Once _____ finished cooking, we all help to wake the others up and we had breakfast. During breakfast, I realise that _____ was spacing out a lot even when Chanyeol called her, she didn’t react at all. So I started to worry. After breakfast, she had to go due to her schedule. “Hey sweetie~ You seem to think a lot during breakfast, are you okay?” I said. “Yeah I am fine honey~ No need to worry” _____ said. “Ok if you say so but if there is anything wrong please tell me I will be there for you ok?” I said while hugging her. “I will honey” She said. She then let go of me and get on the taxi. *I hope everything is okay with your members… For some reason I feel like that the other members are doing this to you…*

 

When I got back to the dorm, Chanyeol said “Hey guys, don’t you think that _____ has been thinking a lot? She isn’t the type to be like that” “I know right….I wonder what is wrong” Suho said. “Ahhhh~ I feel useless! We are her family but we don’t even know how to help her!” Xiumin said. “Hyung don’t be like that.. ____ didn’t tell me either… I think she doesn’t want us to worry” I said. “Yeah you’re right… She will tell us when she feel like it” Kris said. “OK! Let’s not think so much and go for practice! We have a comeback to prepare!” Suho said.



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ HEY! Missed me? hahaha Joking~ Well some of you were worried about ______. I have to say that the other members won’t stop until they get what they wanted. Aren’t they very evil? To treat their own teammate like this?

But don’t worry everything will be better soon for _____ I think…

 

OMO! EXO COMEBACK TEASER IS JUST LESS THAN 1 HOUR AWAY! KYAAA~  

 

OH! One more thing! Hope you enjoy the update! ]



 

JGTwKPRPFDOUL1_52FIxnyUwEyTinyRkbZSBOSUM

 

el1MA-Du5p5SZBL1jFy6o78iBjDJLyo36fZ_vafY

 

VbCYawGee8RDqNKO3Sch9hXzaLBFy_KicKeibprB

 

r3l0XJJNGiKYLso2qarFz51IRAaQSj-_cB2yWkzL

 

2UJLRLigF4Jo6xsf2VbTG-YWH_O8FSyIOVsFsaL_


9YXP_486TM3wG2UNWjolP_bqgLTj71xd2JRtKMIA