EXO's Comeback!

Unexpected Journey

Choi Yeol’s POV:

 

While I was helping _____ to pack her stuff from the dorm, my phone rang and it was the CEO. With that, I told _____ that I will be taking the call outside. I went outside the dorm and answered the call.

 

( On the phone )

 

Choi Yeol: Yeoboseyo?

 

CEO: Have you been settling this situation?

 

Choi Yoel: Yeah but I think it isn’t that simple and if you are trying to do anything that is going to hurt _____ I won’t allow that

 

CEO: Well ok… I won’t be doing anything to her since she is the victim here, I just want to know why are they being like this?

 

Choi Yeol: I am not sure too but if I have any information I would tell you straight away

 

CEO: Ok then. Take care

 

Choi Yeol: I will bye.

 

After the call, I saw some suspicious girls going in the dorm and I thought it was some crazy fans but as I went closer I saw the three girls were actually Hwa Young, Kimi and April! *What are they doing here? Are they here for _____?* I followed them to the dorm and overheard their conversation and it doesn’t seem good so I decided to tell EXO because I don’t think I can handle this myself. I called them but they were not answering so I called my last resort, Sehun. *Please pick up!*

 

(on the phone)

 

Sehun: Hello?

 

Choi Yeol: YOU HAVE TO COME TO SUMMER’S DORM RIGHT NOW!

 

Sehun: What? What happen?

 

Choi Yeol: _____ may be in danger….I saw Hwa Young, Kimi and April going in the dorm and there were two guys as well and I don’t know what they would do to her so please hurry…. I beg you..

Sehun: Ok ok I will get there as fast as I can!

 

I waited outside the dorm for them to come and when they came, we quickly went up to the room where they were all inside and we heard that _____ was screaming so some of the EXO members bust the door open and kick the two guys . The most saddest thing is seeing ____ really afraid and crying, I felt that my heart is going to break. Sehun was holding her close to him so I felt better as someone is there for her.

 

When Sehun send ____ back to their dorm, I went to the police station with the remaining EXO members, Kimi, Hwa Young, April and the two other guys that hurt _____. In the police station, we stated that these few tried to hurt _____ a celebrity and since I was the manager I become the witness. “What actually happen in the room?” The police officer asked. “In the room they were bashing _____ saying that she took everything from them and they also threaten to hurt her then the two guys came in. The two guys tried to ____ but luckily not much damage was done because EXO saved her but _____ is traumatize right now.” I said. “Ok noted” The officer said. After talking for a very long time, the police said that they would handle this situation really seriously because it involves a very serious offense.

 

They would not let this go easily, we then thank the officer and went out. “Hey can I stay in your dorm today? I am really worried about ____” I asked Suho. “Of course after this, we should be taking care of her, she really needs us right now.” Suho said. “Yeah” We all said. In the dorm, I saw _____ sleeping peacefully in Sehun arms so I am relieved.

 

POV:

 

I woke up seeing Sehun hugging me after yesterday’s incident I became really scared of everything even recalling it made me cry and snuggle closer to Sehun. Sehun must have heard me cry because he woke up and said “Don’t be scared..I am here” while hugging me tighter. After a few minutes, we decided to do our morning routine and go out of the room. When I was finished, I went out to the living room and saw EXO and Choi Yeol sitting there staring at me. Choi Yeol ran up to me and hug me “I am so so sorry! I shouldn’t have left you alone in there!” “It’s not your fault ok Choi Yeol? You saved me do you know that? If you didn’t called EXO, I would be in a even worse position so stop blaming yourself. Hmm?” I said.

 

After hugging Choi Yeol, EXO hugged me too and they all said “I won’t let anyone touch you ever again and protect you. We are all here for you” I replied “Thank you oppa~” We all had breakfast and since EXO have their hectic schedule for their comeback, they need to go as soon as possible. “Bye _____!” EXO said. “BYE! FIGHTING!” I said. Choi Yeol knew I was acting fine when I am not because she said “Don’t act strong alright?” “I just don’t want them to focus on me when they are having their comeback, it would affect their focus that is why I acted fine” I said. For the rest of the day, Choi Yeol and I played to get rid of the incident that happened yesterday and also to pass time as we are waiting for EXO’s performance on Music Bank.

“Hey! _____! It’s ON!” Choi Yeol said. I ran to the sofa and started to shout. “AHHH! EXO OPPA! DAEBAK! OMO OMO OMO! SEHUN!” I started to fangirl a lot which made Choi Yeol laugh. After their performance, I was panting because I was shouting and jumping around. “You look really happy jumping around I should video the whole thing but too bad I didn’t have my phone with me” Choi Yeol said. “Hahahahaha Of course I am happy! EXO’s there! Who wouldn’t be happy?” I said while smiling. I continue to fangirl and after I went to prepare food with Choi Yeol. While cooking the food, Choi Yeol suddenly asked “Are you sure you’re okay?” “Yeah I am although it just happened yesterday and it still haunts me but I am lucky that that guy didn’t do much more since you guys came to save me” I said.

 

Choi Yeol felt relieved and said “If you need somebody you know we are here~” “I know~ But what happens to me now?” I asked. “Oh… That… I am going to meet the CEO and talk about this” Choi Yeol said and I just nodded my head. When I was laying out the table, EXO finally came back and shouted “Choi Yeol! ______! WE ARE BACK!” “HI GUYS!” We both said. They quickly bathe and came down for dinner. “So how was your day?” I asked. “It was SO AWESOME! The fanchants were sooo loud!” They all said. “Omg guys you should have seen _____ fangirling over your guys especially YOU. Sehun” Choi Yeol said and they all looked at me. I blushed. “I-I didn’t…. I wasn’t that crazy~” I said embarrassingly. “Oh no… You Di-” Choi Yeol couldn’t finish her sentence as I closed with my hands

 

EXO started to laugh at us. After dinner, I have to force EXO to sleep because they wanted to hang out with me but I know they have a hectic schedule so I have to force them to sleep. Sehun was easy since I sleep with him all I need to do is drag him to sleep. “______-ah~ I don’t wanna sleep!” He used aegyo. “You know in this situation, you can’t really persuade me. Now. Go and sleep you guys have a hectic schedule and I want you guys to have enough sleep” I said. “Okay…. Oh yeah … what is going to happen to you now?” He asked. “Oh that. Choi Yeol said that she would talk to the CEO and see what happens then but I am sure it wouldn’t be bad right?” I said, a bit worrying. Sehun hugged me and said “I am sure it is going to alright, if it’s not… I am not letting you go and fight for you ok?” “Ok~” I said. He then kissed my forehead and we then fall asleep in each other’s arms.



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi! It’s been really long right? Aww well! I am having a one week holiday so maybe I would have the time to update more! YAY! Hahahaha! I just finished my term assessment and I am freaking out! All the test were hard!! I think I am going to fail but anyways! I hope you enjoy this update and do comment, subscribe and Upvote! *If you don’t I will HUNT YOU DOWN! Hahahaha jkjk~* ]


 

P9SFmB45wcPpyZ7J3r86RGdpLOyh8OAORLyeIM4o

 

44Gu8OCw2R3eOh_Rs5ggCkHT9a_4PZMuqqxgfxEa

 

cqt8neE014ZvG57Vt1XB7mI3vHteYNh_bOkK2Bfv

 

IVBjaXtu1XwK_jZB8MPRJkW4YNSlNu6AOAr8vfTI

 

7b0wFJCyYONGodl8hOG1mPKF3nigIduAKLmL8oXh

 

8ToliAp1Egf8JJ3oTSOW68x_LNEMAA8yEOH8HDLv