SM Global Audition: Passed or Failed?

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

It’s been months seen they left to Korea, everyday I would feel lonely but I know that everyday I would skype with them and tell them how much I missed them and stuff. They would tell me about their life and what is happening over there and sometimes tell me their problems in the industry. Sometimes they would cry and I would always there to comfort them although I am not there beside them. And my boyfriend you are wondering…. Well we have been very good with this long distance relationship thing. There was once I really did want to give up on this relationship but he is the one who made me stay all this time and I knew that I really love him.

 

Within this few months, I suddenly was interested in the music industry and I love singing but EXO didn’t know about this, I kept it a secret. I took singing classes and was from my school’s choir and I really loved it. And I finally found this opportunity to test my singing skill which is in SM global audition which is going to be held in my country! I apply for this audition without telling EXO oppa because I want to give them a surprise later when I debut or selected? I don’t know… hahaha. I practice to sing and get the pitch right and …….. That day finally came.

 

It was the audition day, I went there alone, feeling nervous and scared for some reasons, I went there and register and waited for my turn. Once it was my turn I sang Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne. I put a lot of effort because this song really represents what I feel now because I really miss Sehun and EXO oppa a lot and I hope that by this maybe I could see them and work together with them.  After that, they said that they would inform me in whether I passed the audition or failed the audition so for now, I will continue with my studies and earn a living by working in a near cafe. After a few weeks, I finally got the result and it said “CONGRATS! You have passed the audition and your flight would be on wednesday and you will be sent to SM entertainment by your own personal manager and don’t worry she can speak your language.” I was really happy that I was selected and going to be a trainee in SM! *Wednesday? OMG! It is just a few days away! I got to start packing!*

 

A few days passed by quickly, I was so excited that I couldn’t even sleep. * I am going to be a trainee! My life is going to be better!* I woke up very early due to my excitement and checked in early so now I am bored and just nice EXO skype me and I answer and they were talking how much work they have to do and stuff *I wonder if I would be that busy if I ever debut* They suddenly asked “_____ Why are you in the airport? You going somewhere? Or going on holiday?” I was really shocked so I just lied to them and I really felt guilty for it…. “Erm…. Yeah! I am going overseas to relax myself, get a break from all this stress. You all should too.” “We can’t, our company doesn’t let us go on holiday since we just returned from a long holiday as well so I don’t think they would let us go on holiday so soon…” Suho oppa said. “Oh…. Well I got to go now! My flight is calling me! Talk to you guys soon alright? Sehun I love you!” “ OK!” EXO oppa said and Sehun said “I love you too babe!” EXO oppa all and by the time I already off my skype and went on board the plane.

 

Then plane ride was really smooth and the food is just delicious! I ate this : e4qVmOIE0LBUHW6TbPBGaVhz5MuldyaTu5hhMTap

 

After landing, I went to get my luggage and head off to find my manager but it was really easy to find her because when I got out of the terminal, the first thing I spotted was this banner that wrote my name and a lot of designs on it thats why it was the first one that caught my attention. “Ermm, I am ______ are you my manager that suppose to bring me to SM?” I asked her. “Yeah! Hi! I am Choi Yeol!(I have no idea, I just made up on korean name…. hahah ) Nice to meet you! Yup, I am your manager and yes I am suppose to bring to SM and by the way, Congrats to your success on the SM global audition!” Choi Yeol said. “Oh! Thank you so much!” After that we got into a van that I always see EXO coming out of it and it feels so nice sitting in it. Choi Yeol and I talked awhile and get to know each other and finally…… We have reached SM building. I and my manager went up to see the CEO of the company which is Lee Soo Man ( just pretend he still is…. I really don’t know who is the CEO now so yeah. I am really sorry if I am wrong! Pls do correct me!) I got really nervous to see the CEO, once we got closer to his office my heartbeat start to fasten its pace and once we are in front of the office, Choi Yeol said “_____ its okay, don’t be nervous, ok?” “Ok…. I won’t” I said.

 

Once I enter the CEO’s office with Choi Yeol, the CEO, Lee Soo Man said “Hi, welcome to SM entertainment and also congrats to your success on the SM Global audition. You will now officially be our company’s trainee and we will train you to sing and dance and one day you will debut either in a group or solo and that is base on your performance. We will also be teaching you Korean and Japanese so you could communicate well and I think you already know that this is Choi Yeol. She will be having your schedule and everything you need to know in this company so if anything please do ask her. Is there anymore question?” “Errr… No sir…” “Well then, welcome to SM, you are officially our trainee, please carry on with your activities planned by your manager.” “Thank you *bows* ” Choi Yeol and I went out of the office. I let out a deep breathe and Choi Yoel said “Wow…. You must be really nervous anyways today we won’t be starting your training yet. We will be going to your dorm which will be shared with me then we will see what we can do later. Is that alright?” “Yes, thanks Choi Yeol” I said and gave her a smile.

 

We went down to our van and arrived to our dorm *It looks so cool and awesome!* We got off the van and went in to unpack. Since I didn’t bring so much so I helped Choi Yeol to unpack. “Choi Yeol…. Why did you bring so many things? It looks like you are the one is from overseas hahaha Do you need any help? I am done unpacking though…” “What?!?! You have finished unpacking! Omg! I know right…. It really looks like I am the one is from overseas…. hehe ^^ Yeah… I do need help, Thanks _____” Choi Yeol answered me. “Welcome^^ anyways you are my manager, I should help you.” I said. While we were unpacking her stuff, we started to play and laugh a bit because I started to play with her plushies and ended up running around cause I stole her plushies. hahaha. * I really love this manager, she is just like me, childish and playful hahaa * After unpacking everything, there is time left so Choi Yeol is going to tour me around SM building.

 

In SM building, she told where is the dance practice room, singing room and all the other stuff but then…. I saw EXO walking here and I was lucky that I had my cap on so I tried to hide my face. *please don’t look at me, please don’t look at me, please please….* We just walked past them and I was saved! “What’s wrong? Why did you keep your cap so low? Its a snapback! It means swag man!” “I know Choi Yeol and its a bit bright here so yeah….” I said and she just believed it. We went back to the dorm and sleep. *Today, is a lucky day. I hope I won’t see them around but I don’t I can avoid since they are from that company…. Never mind, tomorrow is the first day I am starting training! Fighting _____! FIGHTING!”

 

Chanyeol POV:

 

Ever since we left _____, my twin, we were quite lonely and we missed her and playing with her too…. But we would always talk to her through Skype and tell her about our problems and she would just listen and give us advice. There was once we told her problem until we broke down and she was there comforting us even though she at the other side of the world. We really miss her so much! But to me Sehun is the most among us who missed her because his girlfriend is like at the other side of the world, I think he is worried a lot about her and he really miss her so much more than us. Like who could actually left their girlfriend at the other side of the world? No except him but they are doing fine with this long distance relationship thing which is good for them.

 

Now everyday we would practice for our comeback and going to variety shows to perform or be in it. It is really boring without ____ cheering us on, playing with us and comforting us…. But we knew that when we perform she would always watch us in the Television or even her phone, she will find any sort of ways just to see us. *how I know? because she told us! hahha * Today, we are going to practice our new moves and perfecting them with our instructor. “Hyung!! I am so tired!” I whined. “Everybody is tired but we got to do this for our fans and _____ she will be watching us and she will be proud of us. Trust me it is all worth it ok? Come lets go practice.” My umma, Suho said. After a few hours of practice, it is finally to go home! “YAY! WE ARE GOING HOME!” EXO shouted. When we started to walk down to our van but something caught my eye and it was this girl… While I was walking, I saw a manager who is touring this girl and this girl looks really familiar… *It can’t be _____ right? I think it is just a new trainee but if it is not why is she so scared? Do I look that fierce?* I didn’t bother and went back to our dorm.

 

After we all washed up, everybody went to their room and sleep but I was chatting with Baekhyun. But I suddenly talked about the new trainee that I saw just now. “Hey baekkie, do you notice that new trainee that walked past us just now?” “Nope why? Do you like her? hahah” Baekhyun joked. “NO! Its not like that… I find her a bit familiar… Do you think it may be _____?” “I don’t think so though…. why would she be here and never tell us anything?” *Baekkie does have a point there too…* “And one more last thing, Am I that fierce? She is like very scared of me, even _____ thought I was scary….” I asked. “Well, yeah! Have you seen your face?!? You face scared all the ladies away! hahaha! I was joking! You aren’t that scary, you are always cheerful, how could you be scary? Don’t think too much. Let’s go to sleep, we have a lot of things to do tomorrow! Good night yeollie!” “I was shocked and sad for awhile! At least you know I am a cheerful person hehe^^ Ok I won’t think so much. Good night Baekkie!” I said.

 

I went to my bed and kept thinking about that trainee…. *Are you really___? or just some girl that looks like you?* *Are you really here? Why didn’t you tell us?* I kept thinking of these questions all night until I naturally fall asleep.  


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi everybody! I came up with an update! Sorry of keeping you guys waiting… I am really busy and tired after all the activities but I will try my best to write more! Hope you guys don’t mind… hehe ^^ Oh yeah! How do you feel of the story so far? Do tell me!

 

“Will Chanyeol find the truth about this mysterious trainee or would he left as it is?” We will find out in the next chap! BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY! ]  


 

cehun.jpg

 

7fdafd67gw1e2wndhbqnnj.jpg

 

tumblr_n0yyo9S0M11rfzr7uo4_500.png

 

tumblr_n6jttmUKX41rfzr7uo4_r1_500.png

 

64818c14f5b9ecc45be111b00f870bb4.jpg



oh_sehun_by_bachesakacreamon-d6vkufl.png