Farewell to you!

Unexpected Journey

Sehun POV:

 

A few weeks past…..


 

It has been a few weeks since I am with ______, she and I got so much closer that she would share rooms with me *Don’t think wrong! We just sleep ok!* I love the moment when I woke up I could see her beautiful face every morning. I love everything about but sadly…..I have to go back Korea…

 

That day….

 

I woke up beside _____, I stare at her beautiful face as always then I would wake her up after a few minutes but she would whine and struggle so it would take a hard time to wake her up. “______ wake up….. It’s time to wake up…” “I don’t wanna wake up…..5 more minutes” “Sweetie if you don’t wake up now I will tickle you!” “Ara Ara! I will wake up just don’t tickle me!” Then she jumped out of the bed and get ready for the day. I went down after my morning routines and heard that Suho hyung was on the phone so after he hangs up I asked “Hyung who is it?” “It is our manager….. He said that our break is going to be over next week and he said that our flight is next Wednesday” Hyung said. “No….. I just got together with _____ I can’t leave her hyung….” I said sadly. “I know…. But you have to, so spend your last days together with her and tell her that we need to leave since our holiday is about to come to an end…” “Okay hyung….”

 

After that, _____ came down and I naturally hugged her *I can’t leave her…. I just can’t….*  “Oppa….What’s wrong?” “Errrr nothing? Come on let’s go play with the other members” I said. We all went to an amusement park and play soo many rides! I did have fun but all along I was thinking so much about me leaving my sweetie that went she called I was staring blankly into space. “Oppa.... Why are you staring into space lately…. what’s wrong? You know you can tell me” She told me. “You sure? Well then….. EXO’s holiday is going to come to an end and we have to go back to Korea next Wednesday…. But I don’t want to leave you….” A tear slowly slides down on my face.

 

POV:

 

When I heard that my heart was so pain because I will miss him so much! But i didn’t show it and wipe off his tear with my thumb and said “ I understand but it’s your job…. I will miss you too…. Just go back it is better for your future and we could Skype everyday and text each other and if I have the money I would fly to Korea and see you! So let’s enjoy the last few days together! Ok?” I smile while I said that.*I am going to miss them sooo much, my life changed because of them helping and protecting me….. I am going to miss my family, My OHANA*

 

*All the time we spend is memorable and now they have to leave tomorrow and I will never see them anymore….* It is finally one day before they fly off to Korea, I am now on the bed hugging my dearest boyfriend so tightly and he is sleeping right now….. I am going to miss him so much, his scent, his embrace and his protection… While thinking of this I naturally cried soaking his shirt… I literally cried to sleep and when it was morning i didn’t want to wake up but I have to… “Sweetie wake up…. We need to go to the airport…” “No…..Don’t go! I don’t want you to go! I finally have a family and someone who I could trust and someone who would protect whenever i am in danger and now you guys are going to go…. I don’t want…..” I said while crying so much. Sehun came closer and hugged me so tightly and said “Don’t cry….. I will cry too…. I know you just got a family to protect you and all but we will always be there for you and all you need is to text or skype but we would busy so we would try our best to reply ok? You know I love you sooo much so don’t be scared that I would love anybody ok? I only have you….”

 

We remain like this for awhile until I calmed down and he got to change too so I went out of the room and the rest were already awake and D.O oppa cooked breakfast for us. *last breakfast from oppa….* I eat it with tears in my eyes because he won’t be able to cook for me anymore…* “_____ wae…. Why are you crying?” Chanyeol asked. “Because this will be the last meal from oppa and I don’t when I could eat this…. And plus you guys are leaving soon…” EXO said “ Awww…. Don’t cry! You must send us off with a smile on your face! Alright?” * They are right I should send them off with a smile even though it is very sad* “Ok! I am going to miss all of you protecting me and all And my twin!” I gave each and everyone a hug but when Sehun came out I ran and jumped on him and hugged him tightly. “Woah….Your girlfriend must really love us and you!” Chen said. We all laugh and since we have a bit of time we spend our last moment together.

 

When it is the time where they have to go they stand in one line facing me and said “ Thank you for taking care of us although we met in an incident but it was the happiest thing ever happen to us. You took care of us and let us stay with you for a very long time and you also gone through troubles because of us. We even got you into a very dangerous situation but you never once blamed us. We thank you so much! As the time passes, we bonded so much and we became a family and we don’t know where we are going to see each other but you can always contact us and also thank you for everything! WE LOVE YOU! WE ARE ONE!” I cried soooo much hearing their goodbye speech. They came to me and hugged me and telling me not to cry but I couldn’t help it…. Suddenly their ride is here and we had a group hug with me in the middle. I felt so happy that I got this family with me and we made sooo much memories together.

 

For the last time, we bid each other good bye and I watched their ride disappeared in sight then I went in and cried. *I can’t believe they are gone…..I miss them already…*


 

They are now gone….. I don’t know when will I ever see them again but I know they will always be in my heart  <3


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Updated! I know the chapter is cheesy! Even I was struck but is this story coming to end end? Well guess! :) ]


 

s9S1Ino.jpg

 

20sy82w.png

 

if4uDyeIXglg5.jpg

 

EXO-K-History-Korean-Ver-MV-exo-k-29651961-1920-1080.jpg

 

photo.jpg

 

maxresdefault.jpg