DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

The next day, I woke up and dress up to play in Disneyland! I am so excited until I actually woke up early to prepare all the things that I am going to bring to Disneyland! When I was ready, everybody has just woken up so all I do was to wait.  While waiting I got bored so I went to Sehun’s room to wake him up. I went in his room and saw him sleeping so cutely with blanket around him. I went next to him on the bed and hug him. “Sehun ah~ Wakey wakey~” I said. He groaned and said “Five more minutes please sweetie~” “Okay~” I said

 

I continue to lie next to him, hugging him and him hugging me. The next moment I realise I fell asleep because Sehun said “Sweetie~ Now it’s your turn to wake up~” I woke up and get up to a sitting position and pouted. “I was suppose to be the one asking you to wake up but it’s you instead” I said. “Hahahaha you will have next time to wake me up it’s okay~” Sehun said with a wink at the end. I blushed and said “I-I will be waiting in my room now~ Choi Yeol needs me to choose her outfit for today. Bye!” I said running away but he said “Wait!” I stopped and turn around.“You look pretty and cute today~” He said. I looked down and nodded then I ran to my room.

 

Once we are ready, we eat our breakfast and after breakfast…..DISNEYLAND HERE I COME! “Yay! LET’S GO TO DISNEYLAND!!” Suho said and we all cheered!

 

My outfit:

 

EiRZvmgZFZ15BOG-osFxV3fnGRlvGZHvAbuBh9qH

 

Choi Yeol’s Outfit:

 

iyGdkzXFl3O9guZD2tUIhisRczmBPLEunaTfdasa


 

In Disneyland I took so many pictures with every character I see and of course some I took it with my boyfriend. We ride many rides even the childish ones where people thought we were crazy but who cares when you are at a place where nobody knows you! And puhlease this is Disneyland, where your childish self comes out! *jumps around like a kid in Disneyland* While we were getting to ride the Thunder Mountain, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the crowd that is lining up for the ride.

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

When we reached Disneyland, ______ is so happy that it looks so cute, even we all chuckled when _____ started to act childish and cute. “It’s nice to see her all happy and cheerful huh? Don’t you think?” Choi Yeol said. “Yeah it does~ I like it when she is like this, all cheerful and bubbly” I said. “Look! Even Chanyeol is with her being all happy and stuff” Xiumin said. “No wonder they both are twins! Hahahaha” Suho said. We all laughed at that statement.

 

“Oppa! Can we go take a picture with Mickey and Minnie mouse? Can we?” ______ said in an eager manner. “Of course let’s go!” I said and she give of a very big smile. We have been taking photos and riding on rides that are both scary and childish but what all matter is that we are all happy and enjoying ourselves. When we were queuing up for Thunder Mountain, I saw my chance to steal ______ away since there is so much crowd, they wouldn’t even notice that she is gone.

 

I went near to _____ and grabbed her hand, pulling her along with me. “Sehun?” _____ said. “Yeah~” I answered. “Why did you pull me away from the crowd?” She asked. I rubbed my neck and said “Well… I wanted to spend more time with you and you were always with EXO and Choi Yeol so I was thinking that once I pull you away, we could spend the day together. Only us two.” “Awwww okay~ So where do you want to go?” she asked. “Let’s go and eat since I have book a reservation at a restaurant that you would absolutely love!” I said. “OK! Let’s go!” _____ said and I hold her hand while walking towards the restaurant.

 

In front of the restaurant, Sehun went to ask for the reservation but Sehun doesn’t understand a thing the waiter said. “You came here without a translator and now you can’t understand~ Pabo ya” _____ said. ______ then turn to face the waiter and said “C’est quoi ton question? Tu peut repeter?” (What is your question? Could you repeat?) “Oh! Je dire comment cette homme appelle parceque je veux regarder le nom sur cette reservation” (Oh! I said what is his name so that I could see his name on the reservations) the waiter said. “Il s’appelle Sehun. S-E-H-U-N” (His name is Sehun. S-E-H-U-N) ______ said. After that, we got in!

 

But my face was still a stun look because I didn’t know my girlfriend can actually speak french! “H-how? When? You know how to speak French?!” I asked in a shocking tone. “Hahahaha Yeah~ I learn a little bit when I was young and I didn’t know it could be useful in some days haha” She said. *My girlfriend is AWESOME!* “You are so awesome! Jagiya jjang!” I said. When we were eating, _____asked me “So what’s so special about this place?” “You will see” I said with a smirk.

 

Just then, some of the Disney character started to come out and roam around the table but ______ didn’t know so when Mickey came to cover her eyes she screamed. “Ahhh!” She screamed. “Sweetie is just Mickey~ Hahaha” I said. “MICKEY?!” She said and then she took Mickey’s hand off and turn to see a lot of Disney character roaming around the restaurant and interacting with all the people in the restaurant. “OMG! I can’t believe it! Thank you so much Oppa! I love it!” She said. While eating, she looks so happy when any of the disney character went to our table. She would take photo and play with them, that is the moment where she has the beautiful smile and laughter.

 

After eating, we went back to the hotel and being scolded by Suho as well. “HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US LIKE THAT? WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!” Suho yelled. “Sorry hyung I just wanted to spent time with _____ alone so I just dragged her away. She didn’t know about this!” I said. “YOU-” “Suho it’s enough, they are back that’s all that matters” Kris said. “Ok…. Never do it again ok? I got so worried” Suho said. “Got it hyung/oppa” I and _____ said.

 

We all went up to have dinner because Suho called delivery for us but of course he asked the translator to order for him. “Did you know that _____ can speak French?!” I asked. “OMG SINCE WHEN?” EXO and Choi Yeol said. “Ermmm I studies abit when I was young so yeah didn’t know that I can use it in some days~ haha” _____ said. “Wah… Daebak!” They all say. “I know right~ My girlfriend is awesome!” After dinner we went to sleep so we could prepare ourselves for round 2 in Disneyland! And this time I won’t drag ______ away. *hahahahaha*


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Yeah! Double Update! Ok so I know a little bit of French since I lived in France for 7 years due to my father’s work and NO~ I am not a French Person but I am a singaporean. So yeah and Disneyland Paris was my childhood memories because I have been there more than 10 times so every time I went there I don’t really need a map hahaha and I know where are the important places like THE TOILET AHAHAHAH

So yeah~ But my French deproved since I don’t use it much in Singapore hehe ^^’’’

 

OH YEAH BEFORE I LEAVE…..GO VOTE FOR EXO OK? EXO-LS LET’S DO THIS! FIGHTING FOR OUR BABIES!  #EXOGRANDCOMEBACK

 

ENJOY READING AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT REST! LOVE YA! ]

 

TLk41kKWujzUYCl3FHmVAMUNT1_p0GTfH1XqcqJv

 

h7Q2uphqhWxZPoW_20b1ECo0H2umVaRE1lSkZCzK

 

9Js72uqrO5W4VBakZlotMHNbOrNqYEhM1hzykiN8

FzFSFSgZVcw0OBaJNkKKr0ov4i0T8Pke4kb_6MH3

R80O82sVr1_oPzFk-ASbemx78iZlGxVOBGPgTotn


 

exB9pGIkfTtCKti-mAp19jYdRB_mNEmx2j6_n-Fc

 

6n5uLzAvYHnfIh8QOBS-2h-j7-hWe6gyu_QTIqGa

 

kc5WtUSD44Ux_R_pDRojgE86Csa44g7iVDrnBlpF

 

dHafMug-utU1AGhsn_lBmzJkpVJji50KOc2sq1DX

 

OMNjG4xCctMQ4QzFOpK6NRyU-4mh7xkl9TEZWElU

Kug20FHM-Wu0GaBwv1mp8iCnnQp3C-vQKEzrgtSF




 

 

G6o6SgYMVRMTPId7hsMHFex-WGMSuVrDY6IauEr4


( SURPRISE! Ok so that is me and my brother at a very young age! Now you know where I get the plan for Sehun’s surprise for ______~ Hahaha Because I experienced it! Hahah XD )