First Date

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

When Chanyeol uncovered my eyes, I saw Sehun standing there with a rose and started to walk closer to me and said “______, I know it is a bit weird but I think I have fallen in love with you so much that I am scared to lose you to someone one day.That day when you were in the hospital, I was really scared that you would leave me and gone to another world but you didn’t and I was so relieve. I really lik-no love you so much so will you be my girlfriend?” I stood still because I was really shock that he confessed to me because I didn’t expect him to actually like me. I think I was shock for a very long time because he said “ Don’t worry if you can’t give me an answer yet, I will-” I cut him off by saying “I-I like you too, I don’t know why but I feel safe around you and feel that I count on you when I am in danger. When I was kidnapped, I knew you would come and save me for them and protect me from them sooner or later. I really really love you.” After saying that I was a bit awkward so I kept looking at the ground but I felt somebody hugged me and it was Sehun. “Thanks for accepting me and I love you too” I feel so safe in his embrace, we hugged each for a few minutes before he let go.

 

“YAY!!! They are together!!!” 11 boys came out from their hiding place and congratulate us. After all that, we went to eat dinner together as a group of course. After that, we all went home a call it a day. When i was in my room I kept thinking whether this is all a dream but it wasn’t it was real and Sehun did confess to me, I FEEL SO HAPPY!!! *SQUEALS*

 

The next day, I woke up and helped D.O oppa to make breakfast but while I was setting up the table I feel a pair of arms around my waist and it was Sehun “Good morning sweetie” I blushed when he said “sweetie” “Good morning oppa” D.O oppa saw and said “Yah! I know you two just got together but don’t be lovey dovey early in the morning and let go of ______ she is helping me make breakfast!” I just laugh because Sehun oppa and D.O oppa is fighting just because of me and Sehun kept whining to D.O oppa. After breakfast was made, we called up the others to eat and after that we were quite bored until Lay suggest something. “Hey, why don’t we practice our dance since it’s been a long time since we danced to our songs” “That’s a great idea and maybe we can ask _____ to dance too!” They were all so happy but I wasn’t because I am scared that I couldn’t dance well….

 

Since I have a big house, I have a dance studio in my house. Once we are in there, we started to stretch and stuff. Until Sehun asked me “Sweetie, do you know how to dance? want me to teach you? or show me your moves?” He is sooo cute when he calls me sweetie and so curious on how I look like when I am dancing. “I can dance but I scared it is too lame for you guys since you guys are idols and I am not.” “No we are not, we won’t tease you or judge you, we are all just like you before we even debuted. So don’t worry just dance :)” He gave me his sweet smile that made me calm down soo much.

 

After we have stretched, they started to dance to ‘Growl’, I was so impressed at their skills especially the one when Chanyeol raps. After they dance finish, Xiumin say aloud “LET’S SEE _____ DANCE! i BET IT IS SOOO NICE!” Everybody then said the same thing but all I say was “Errrr…. I don’t think you guys would like it…. I am a bad dancer…” “Oh come on even kris can dance how can you not?” Chen said. “Yah! I can dance ok!” Kris said. Since I cannot say any more excuses, I guess I have to dance…. “Ok…. I will dance but please don’t judge me or laugh at me please….” “OK We won’t!” They all agree and I start dancing. I danced to SISTAR ‘Alone’. The more I dance the more I felt relax and I totally forgot that EXO was watching me. Once I was finish, they were staring at me in shock or some daydreaming….

 

“Woah….._____ You are so at dancing! How could you say you at dancing?” Chanyeol said. “And when you dance to that song you look so y!” Kai said and everybody agreed. “Yah! She is mine and only mine get your eyes off her!” Sehun said. Everybody laughed including me because it is just soooo cute that he is jealous. After all that we finally ate dinner and played some PS3 games and me…...stuck at doing homework for school. While I was doing my homework, my boyfriend, Sehun came up to give some snacks and water *How sweet of him…. I love him sooo much!* He also helped me in some of my homeworks but I kind of fall asleep halfway while he was explaining to me the details of the question.  

 

Sehun POV:

 

While I was explaining to her stuff about her homework but I realise she was TOO quiet so I turn to face her direction and found my sweetie sleeping on top of her books. *Sooo cute! I am soo happy that you are mine now, I love you, sleep tight!* I took out all her books and carried her to her bed and tucked her in. The next day, I realise that our holiday is going to be over soon in a few weeks and I didn’t want to go back to Korea because _____ won’t be there with me…. *So I am going to spend my last few weeks with her as much as possible!* “Sweetie-ah, can we go on a date since we didn’t have an official date yet” “O-okay just wait for awhile, I have to change.” I feel so excited for our date because I am going to make it special!

 

After a while, _____ came out wearing this:

 

7cPTWY85D5ybsAhVprGeksepMmD57fNK2KyU-X7X

 

“Wow….. My sweetie is so pretty!” I said that and I think she blushed. *so cute, I like to see her blush because of me hehe^^* After that we set off to the beach but she didn’t know where we are going because I want to give her a surprise. “Oppa, are we there yet? Where are we going?” “Soon sweetie, I am not going to tell you….. hehe” “Oppa is so bad….” “No I am not! You will love it there!” A few minutes later we finally arrive at the beach and ______ was so excited. “Omg oppa! I love it ! let’s go and play!” We played volleyball and she was really good at it since I lost to her…. We also played some random games but when we were suppose to go,______ didn’t want to go and suggest that we see the sunset together.

 

ld_RTKhlqj6HgZ2R8txQUDxnDoLxdCCPq5n001vU

 

“Wah…..Oppa look! It is so nice!” “Yeah it is sweetie” *How is wish I could stay with you forever but I have to go after my holiday break is over…..* After watching the sunset, I decided that we should have a picnic under the stars, romantic right? hahahah. I drive up a mountain but since my sweetie is too tired, she fell asleep in the car. Once we reach our destination, I woke her up. “Sweetie…. We have reached” “O-oh sorry I was too tired….” “It’s okay as long you are with me” I give her my sweetest smile. We then walked to our picnic mat.

 

I7MhOt3kyncdx-mLSh_oOYXHncXGIleoKbr_5EE8

 

“Omg…. Oppa this is sooo pretty! I didn’t know you were that romantic hee hee” I blushed after hearing that. “Y-yeah it is just that you didn’t know about it….hahaha” We then sit on the mat and eat some snacks and once we have eaten finish we lay down on the mat. ______ came closer to me and I hugged her. She was in my embrace, I smell her hair and it smell like a flower. I really wish I could stay like this forever….but I can’t. “Omo! Oppa! Look! There’s a shooting star! Hurry make a wish, I heard that if you wish from a shooting star it will come true!” “Really? Well then….Let’s make a wish together” *I wish that I and _______ will be forever together and happy together no matter where we are or how far we are, we will always see each other and love each other until the day we die together*

 

hKh4tyBIsOYxhMppIABycTjq33012bMaSOzJo8zo

 

And that is my very first date with my sweetie, It was awesome :)


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi! Finally I had updated! I am sorry that I haven’t updated because I have started school and it is very stressful but I promise you guys that if I am free I will update! So please stay tune for more! :) Remember to comment! Really want to talk you guys or give your opinion! I would love to hear them! ]

 

R5oQbUF1FdJQRZSCNa9KvFauC1I2UdnZyYv9ZJzX

 

kXlRDniHSh3pkctBtXH86xNUMtgyCM1Ew_8G3AbE

 

5Q2MO6vbz3XhvEiC7nV28NiUgpl9kt0mT3uJpcJe

l2MsfEsdBmyh4z1si_LJuSIIoFI2ChtyyzjL6wp1

 

aOW9zXFZva9wmdoQWSchE1u5zSjhl3uWLTiZgP6x


PtRnioLEff2IspF1aOduCbty7GYJ3cH3xs4U8MaA