Roaming Around The Beautiful City Of Paris ~

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

The next day, I woke up and prepare myself for a fun day because we are going to explore Paris! We all went down and have our first breakfast in Paris. “Good morning everybody!” I said. “Good morning ______!” EXO said. “So…. Where are we going today?” Baekhyun asked. “We would be going Louvre Museum and after that we would go to the Eiffel Tour!” Suho said. “OK!” We all said. After we had our breakfast, we set off to Louvre Museum! When we reach there, it looks AMAZING! I can’t believe I am here at the Louvre Museum!

 

DoQ3g1UN5Hg_YC_yn5dwHBLT469_3BBV4FqdVH2x

 

“Now! Let’s explore the place!” Kris said. We walked around and took a lot of pictures especially Tao. “Hey don’t you think you making a photoshoot here?” Chen said to Tao. “Yah! This place is too nice to not take picture” Tao said. I looked at them fight and chuckled. “Sweetie~” Sehun said. “Yes~” I said turning around to see him. “Nothing~ I just wanted to call you” Sehun said. He then hold my hand and walk around the place.

 

“It’s so nice here~ Where nobody can judge you and criticise you” I said. Sehun look at me worriedly and asked “Are you still upset about the incident?” “A little bit… I mean the people closest to you suddenly betray you and some of SUMMER’s fans turn their back against me. Judged me. Criticise me. But it’s okay I have you, EXO and Choi Yeol beside me” I said with a smile. Sehun ruffled my hair and said “That’s my girl~”

 

After a few hours of exploring, we got a little hungry so Choi Yeol suggest that we go to the nearest restaurant to have lunch then we set off to the Eiffel Tour! We walk to a restaurant and thanks to the translator than Suho hired we swiftly had our lunch~ The place has a vintage style and I love it! I love vintage stuff especially in Paris! I started to love vintage stuff because of the books I saw about Paris. EXO noticed that I was so happy and amaze as I was looking around. “_______, I guess you love it here” Suho said. “Yes! I love it! It’s so vintage!” I said while smiling. “I noticed you have been smiling a lot when we came to Paris” Luhan said. “Yeah! We didn’t really see you smile that much in Korea but as long you are smiling we are happy” Kai said.

 

“Yeah! When you are happy we are happy! We don’t like to see our sister sad alright? You mean everything to us and we don’t want you to be sad~” Tao said. “Yeah twinnie! WE LOVE YOU!” Chanyeol said and we all had a group hug! “I am so happy that I have you guys!! I LOVE YOU TOO! HAHAHAHA” I said. After eating, we went to the Eiffel Tour! *I can’t wait for this one!*

 

bTO3TM8l6iTgkmglwa6BzgZxtBc1pw0RCVT_LTjX

 

At the Eiffel tower, Suho went to buy the tickets to go up to the Eiffel tower. “WAH!! It’s so beautiful!” EXO said. “I know right! I can’t believe that I am actually seeing the actual thing in front of me instead of in books i saw!” I said. After Suho got the tickets we all went up and see the beautiful scenery of Paris! It was breathtaking! We took alot and i mean ALOT of photos up there except Luhan. I know that Luhan is scared of heights so I went towards his direction and said “Hey Luhan oppa~ I know you are scared of heights but come here! Let’s see the scenery!”

 

“NO! I don’t wanna! It’s too high!” Luhan said. “Aww come on I will hold your hand ok? Don’t be scared ok?” I requested but he still refuses. “Now… Oppa wouldn’t want to lose to a girl and not manly right?” I said and he is convinced! I hold his hand and walk towards the railing and look at the scenery. After the visit to the Eiffel tower, it was still early so Choi Yeol said “Hey! Since its early, why not we have a picnic like everyone here!” “OK! Let’s go find a place so that we can all sit together” Kris said.

 

When we find a place to seat, Kai suggest “Hey let’s all go buy stuff at the nearby supermarket while Sehun and _____ will stay here and guard the place! Come guys let’s go!” “WAIT-” By the time I said that they already ran away leaving me and Sehun there. When I was about to turn around a pair of hands slid around my waist back hugging me. “Why did you hold Luhan hyung’s hand?” After hearing it I chuckled and said “Wae? Are you perhaps jealous?~” “No~” he said and I turned around to see him sulking. “You know Luhan is scared of heights so I just held his hand so he wouldn’t be scared *chuckle* Pabo~” I said and when to sit on the grass.

 

YNPoMVxOtUpF0hCyooftKZE0iELzV7udxV1_yvx_

 

We both sat down and Sehun’s head is on my lap while my hand is playing with his hair. “You really do like playing with my hair huh?” Sehun said. “Yeah~ It’s so fluffy!” I said like a child and he chuckled at it. After a very long time, I still didn’t see them coming back. “Hey don’t you think they should be back by now?” I said but there is no response so I look down and saw my sweet boyfriend sleeping. *He must be really tired* Just then Luhan shouted “Hey! We’re back!” I wave to them and Choi Yeol said “Looks like somebody just got knocked out hahahaha” “He’s just tired” I said

 

“Trying to defend him huh?” Tao said. “N-no… He is really tired!” I said “See? What I meant here hahahaha” Tao said while the others are laughing. “Ok ok let’s stop teasing _____ already, let’s eat!” Choi Yeol said. “Thank you~” I whispered to Choi Yeol. She gave me the welcome sign. While eating we all talked really loud and that cause Sehun to wake up.

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

While waiting for the others to come back from buying all the food, I fell asleep but after awhile I heard some noise which caused me to wake up. When I opened my eyes I saw ______, EXO and Choi Yeol eating and talking. *Looks like they didn’t notice that I am awake* “Hey! Sehun’s awake!” Baekhyun said. “Was _____’s lap so nice to lie on that you actually fall asleep?” Chen said with a smirk on. When I heard that, I and ______ looked away and blushed. “N-no I mean Yes! E-er No!” I said without thinking and everybody started to laugh at me.

 

After that I sat up and we all resume eating and having a group chat. When it’s getting dark we went back to the hotel to have dinner and sat down all together to see a movie. “I can’t believe we are going to Disneyland tomorrow oppa!” ______ said to me. I ruffled her hair *She’s just SO CUTE!! ><* “Yeah me too!” I said. “AND US TOO!” EXO and Choi Yeol said. We all laughed and Suho said “OK kids~ Go and sleep now, tomorrow we will have a fun day so get some rest so that….WE CAN PLAY HARD TOMORROW!”

 

“YEAH!!” We all said and slowly went back to our room. I walked with ______ to her room since our room is just opposite each other. When we reached to our room, I hug her and said “Good night~ Dream of me?” She laughed and answered “Good night~ Yeah I will hahaha” I let go and watch her go in but she turn back. She run to me, tiptoed and kiss me on the lips and after that she quickly run back into her room shly. I smiled and happily went into my room.

 

During the night, I was planning something for _____ tomorrow since I didn’t spend much time with her and I mean alone without EXO or Choi Yeol. *Sorry~* So once I planned finished I went to sleep happily thinking how _____ would be surprised!


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ HEY! I AM BACK but… for awhile sadly…. I am having my June holidays so it means that I can update more!! WOOHOO! But I have remedials and homework to do *sobs* What a holiday *sacarsm* But it’s okay~ At least I still have like a few weeks to rest before teachers would stress us for our national exams this year.

WHO CARES ABOUT TEACHERS AND HOMEWORKS WHEN THERE IS EXO COMEBACK EVERYWHERE! OMG THEY ARE SOOO HOOOTTT!! -LE DIES-

OMG MONSTER OMG LUCKY ONE OMG I CAN’T CONTAIN MY FEELS!

ANYWAYS!

ENJOY THE UPDATE! <3 ]

 

I3YGxnGo5SVC6eHLXKi4fO6YBCNxMsSOlaKG9tw7

 

0SviTVDaIUp4A3W3sPSCrBXSEClxaVE7_hd_iQ1B

On2v9dOTf0RqajQa_jzKaE9u0EXmcmh6NdKiPA-i

7qTF_Z0FIeyP42nZY2wm2gT0s1Aq37xwemZr4yM_

onXVaWi4UuAW6uWXE7gJ6zYESiIj_y4B54wM1o20

1YtfWlXEAKiV1i-IvkI6rL3NKIFrBTVz8ZVjF0lf