Music Video Recording!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

“Girls, now Choi Yeol will be your manager so if there is anything please do ask her. Also your music video concept is a girl falling in love with a guy and when he confessed, you both enjoyed the sweet love you guys have. So I have to ask some boys to help make this music video and I have one group in mind. And it is……. The most popular group to girls and it is EXO!”  Lee Soo Man said. *! Seriously EXO? Must it be EXO?* The rest of the girls is really crazy about them because they are jumping and smiling so much but I am there staring at Lee Soo Man. “It there a problem Cheonsa?” He asked.*Problem!? I have so many problem with them! I can’t see them! OMG! Why…. Why must it be them…..*  “Oh! No just really shock about the news haha” I said. After that we went back to our dorm. While we were on the way back to our dorm, we girl are talking about tomorrow’s MV. “OMG OMG! EXO IS GOING TO FILM WITH US! I SO LOVE THEM! ESPECIALLY BAEKHYUN! *squeals* Kimi said.*hahaha that puppy, I miss them so much now* “OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH CHANYEOLLIE!” Hwa Young said. *My twin? Oh no you have to pass through me first lady. He is mine! He’s been there for me when I am in a bad mood and at my lowest days so you have to prove it.* “APRIL! WHO IS YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS/ WHO DO YOU LOVE?” They both asked. *I wonder who she likes in EXO…* I was about to do my own thing until April said “MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS SEHUN! OMG HE IS SO CUTE!” *What! No man you are never going to go pass me because I AM HIS FREAKING GIRLFRIEND! Am I jealous?*

 

Back at the dorm, someone said “HEY! I am back! Miss me?” And it was Choi Yeol! “Choi Yeol I missed you so much but I have something to tell you something lets go to my room.” In my room, Choi Yeol asked “So…. What is it?” “It about my MV…. there will be a boy group helping us film this MV and the boy group is EXO…. And I just found out that the other girls love EXO and one of them likes ermmm…” I said. “Who? and which member?” “Ermmm April likes Sehun….” I said. “OMG! Seriously…. then I wish you luck for tomorrow because you wouldn’t know who is going to be who or how are they going to film it so I ensure you to be prepare.” Choi Yeol advice me. “OK….” After the talk with Choi Yeol, I went to sleep.

 

But what I didn’t know was that someone actually heard the whole conversation.

 

The next day, we went early to the venue and get our makeup and hair done and after a while we saw EXO coming in and there was only four inside the venue and they are Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and D.O. *Why must he come…..I am so scared right now….* After all our makeup we are all gathered in front of the director and he said “there will be four couples and all of the couples were really sweet and lovey dovey and then there will be flashbacks showing how the couples met and become an official couples. So today we will do the flashbacks first.” The couples are Cheonsa and Chanyeol, Kimi and D.O, Hwa Young and Baekhyun and the last couple would be Sehun and April.”

 

*OMG! I am with my twin…. And i have to act lovey dovey *sign* Its okay I always act like them to him to make Sehun jealous hahah! This is going to be easy BUT MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND IS WITH APRIL! NO! WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME!*  After mental scolding, the director asked each couple to started acting how we would meet each other. The four different scenes that we met are when one of the girl is drunk because she was dumped by her boyfriend and a nice guy came to help her out , the girl got beaten up because she is a mafia and this guy saw and also help her out and he is also a mafia , the girl was almost because she was walking alone at night and she ran into some drunk guys but she was rescued by this guy , the guy fall in love with the girl and he confessed to her and she accepted it. After every scenes, the girl and the guy would start talking to each other and then they would fall in love. *typical love story but ??? I hope I won’t get that it’s just too weird.*

 

“OK! I shall pick the couple for each scene, Kimi and D.O would be the “drunk couple” , Hwa Young and Baekhyun would be the ‘High school couple’ ,  April and Sehun would be the ‘fate couple’ which is the scene , Cheonsa and Chanyeol would be the ‘mafia couple’ . Everyone got that?” The director said. “Yes!” we said and we went to change to our outfit.  After changing, we went to the set and the first couple to act is the “drunk couple”. They both acted really good because after one take they got it and they can change back to their normal clothes. *I wanna change back to my clothes though…. But I am in love with my mafia look!* Next couple would be the ‘High school couple’ , they took quite long because Baekhyun was quite embarrassed and Hwa Young is stuttering too much. *such a cutie hahah stuttering in front of Baekhyun hehe* After half an hour, they were done and the next one was the ‘fate couple’ which is April and Sehun’s scene.

 

April came out looking really sweet and Sehun came out looking really hot as always. “Ok April, I need you to walk and then there are these guy who are going to act drunk and they are going to you and that process they are going to tear a bit of your dress and shirt and you don’t have to be scared because it’s acting. Now Sehun, you would be a guy passing by and you saw a cute girl getting so you went in and help her out. Get your roles already?” The director said. “I got it” both of them said. April started acting and she was pulled into a dark alley and her shirt got tear which leaked her cleavage and a bit of her skin and then Sehun came in and rescued her, he carried her bridal style and she was crying so she cried into Sehun chest which showed more of her cleavage. *I swear I am going to kill her! Wait! This is just acting…. why am I sad? and jealous?* They both acted until April depression is over and they became a couple.  

 

The last couple would be me and Chanyeol. “Ok Cheonsa, you are a mafia leader and you are going to be fighting one guy at first but then you were surrounded. You were no match for them so you ended up getting beaten up. Chanyeol for you would be seeing a mafia leader getting beaten up and it’s a girl so you went to help her out. And we would continue from there. Got it?” The director told the both of us. “OK!” Both of us said. While I was walking to the set, I am so ready because I really want to let out my anger on fighting. While I was fighting the first person, I use all the moves Tao oppa once taught even the flips and other stunts and I ended up really kicking the person real hard and after that I was surrounded and the guys started to hit me and pushing me to a wall and punching me. While I was beaten up Chanyeol came in and started to fight all the guys and then take me to a hospital. From there we got to know each other and fall in love. After that shoot, I went to the stunt men which I kicked really hard just now and I apologize to him. “ I am so sorry, I didn’t know I would actually hit you…. I am so so sorry.” “Nah…. it’s ok! Don’t be too hard on yourself, I know you didn’t mean to. So don’t worry ok?” The stunt men said.

 

I walk to the director and asked how was my performance and he said “It was so much better than what I expected, I didn’t know you can do those flips and stunts and by the way you both look stunning. The way both of you act is really daebak so much teamwork and it’s just amazing!” “Haha.. Thank you so much, I learn it from someone I know.” I said. The director then said “Oh… ok. You guys did great today! It a rep for now. I need SUMMER back for tomorrow’s shooting so you girls better get some rest! See you tomorrow!” “Thank you! See you tomorrow!” We said. While I was walking back Chanyeol called me, “Cheonsa-ah, you did great today! I wish you guys good luck for your album!” he smiled at me. “Thanks!” I said. “OMO! Your arm is bleeding!” Chanyeol said. I then look at my arm and it was really bleeding *Hmmm… I think I got hurt when I was pushed to the wall hahah* Chanyeol walked away and came back with a first aid kit and he helped me clear my wound. *So sweet of him….* “Thank you so much Chanyeollie!” I said happily “Chanyeollie? haha Only one person called me that which is my twin….” *Oh no… I forgot about that.. Please don’t expose me!* “Well I guess you are the second one then! haha OK I got to go! Bye Cheonsa!” Chanyeol said. “Bye!” I said. *Phew… I thought he was going to expose me*

 

Chanyeol POV:

 

We have a schedule out of a sudden for a new SM group which is SUMMER *I wonder who is it?* So Baekhyun, D.O,Sehun and me got chosen to act for their upcoming music video and we agreed. That day of the recording, I said “I wonder who is the members of SUMMER?” “Me too, maybe they are hot girls? hahaha” Baekhyun said. “Yah! We are not there to check them out, we are there to help them” D.O said. The whole ride D.O and Baekhyun were fighting and I noticed Sehun quite down.

 

“Hey, why so down?” I asked him. “I just…… missed her so much you know...” Sehun said. “I know…… we all missed her...but think that there is going to be one day where she will appear again alright? Don’t worry so much!” I said. “You are right hyung, I should not be so sad, I don’t think she would want me like this” Sehun said. After a few minutes we have reached the set, we walked in and saw 4 girls greeting us. “Hi! We are SUMMER!” The 4 girls said. Out of all the girls we spotted one that we know which is Cheonsa! “Oh! Cheonsa! You are the new debuting group?” We said. “E-er… yeah hehe” She answered shyly. *phew… at least there is one person we know if not it would be soooo awkward hahaha*

 

Before we got changed, the director said “OK! I shall pick the couple for each scene, Kimi and D.O would be the “drunk couple” , Hwa Young and Baekhyun would be the ‘High school couple’ ,  April and Sehun would be the ‘fate couple’ which is the scene , Cheonsa and Chanyeol would be the ‘mafia couple’ . Everyone got that?”  “Yes!” We said. *yay! I get to work with Cheonsa! Like this I won’t be so awkward and I am a mafia leader? So cool! I am going to have so much fun!* After that, we went to change and get our makeup on. In the changing room, all of them said “YAH! Why did you get to work with Cheonsa! I wanna work together with her…. She is more comfortable to work with… IT’S NOT FAIR!” “Hahaha! TOO BAD…. but the rest of the girls seems ok” I said. “Yeah…..” All of them said. We then went back to changing and doing our makeup. *wow….Cheonsa you really are a second ______, every members wants to be with you even when we didn’t know that well. haha I miss you _____ Where are you?*

 

After we got out, the director asked each ‘couple’ to act their scene and since mine and Cheonsa’s scene is the last so I talked to her. “Hey Cheonsa! Are you excited for your new album and your debut?” “Yeah…. I am really excited but I am also quite scared…. I am here for not long and I got a chance to debut it’s just unbelievable! haha” Cheonsa said.  

“It is unbelievable! But be grateful for it! You are going to debut soon! I know you can do it! FIGHTING!” I said. “Haha Thanks” Cheonsa said with a smile. Then we started to watch the other ‘couples’ act and I saw Sehun scene which was the part and the girl was showing her cleavage and leaning against Sehun. *Urg...Disgusting…. I hope ______ won’t get jealous or angry at this….* After their scene it was ours and I saw Cheonsa’s face totally moody and she have the killer vibe going on around her. *Why? Is she angry or is she going into character?*

 

When she was acting, she really look like a mafia leader and she really knows how to hit a person. I saw her started to flip and do all those stunts that Tao did, I am so amazed by it that I almost forgot about my part. Once the scene is over, the director praised us about our teamwork and that we matched each other. After that, we thank the director and left but I went to talked to Cheonsa. I also realised that she was bleeding so I went to get the first aid kit and helped her. “Thank you so much Chanyeollie!” She said.  “Chanyeollie? haha Only one person called me that which is my twin….” I said in a sad voice  “Well I guess you are the second one then! haha OK I got to go! Bye Cheonsa!” I said. “Bye!” Cheonsa said.

 

When we are in the dorm, Sehun started to complain about his partner. “Hyung…. Did you see how that girl act? She is so flirty and soo freaking fake! Ahh!! I can’t stand it! I hope ____ doesn’t see it…” Sehun said. “I saw it and I was disgusted… haha and also I don’t think you could hide because _____ would definitely see it because it’s worldwide man WORLDWIDE. Anyways I don’t ____ would be angry at this maybe she would be a little jealous but I think she would understand.” D.O said. After half an hour we decided to go to sleep.

 

‘The drunk couple outfit’

 

Kimi outfit:

 

xvzZ8aIuppgpjVwEOkPOrd1C21oBJrjdoLTybFLz

 

D.O outfit:

 

aQ4OCQugUSci0Pnm2B7-1sD5d_kmp4aGgvTJmNQf

 

‘The High School Couple outfit’

 

Hwa Young outfit

 

QCwpyrLqWcbdmdIEMjauBXfXx9FfpiCwzM88YREf

 

Baekhyun outfit

 

IG0p4LWUblAT8TIyqKr8_7ekyciNxoP_iI6pgtWH

 

‘The fate couple outfit’

 

April outfit

 

Sz84-ZsidRO_DKyM9VvDXl2xqSNT1eEbM2Y-cbQg

 

Sehun outfit

 

t8OgCd9NgqXe-Cx5PVFLpAHcE_y788DWtEv6qIUh

 

‘The Mafia couple outfit’

 

Your outfit

 

CI6W7KPqyHOFl-zOG88g0FuUAP_ynT7YFSh9dE6p

 

Chanyeol outfit

 

swmnT2GN-GSnXtBvioSvEVEFnWy8PvJGb42dP-vF




 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! I am back! I have finally end my exams! WOHOO! *insert crazy dance* So anyways, I decided to write a quite long chapter to mend(?) my absence. So… yeah! I hope you would enjoy! THANK YOU FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO WAITED! I LOVE YOU GUYS! *muack* hehe]


 

WN6sgsa2cSiNYR0E1KPFiVAYAqqH_YS93_LMPAhN

 

psl3HwUti4vNRFfMoi9Vc32QYse7MVHHhS8XZNHa

 

97RsT7KiYkTFXlIn6k05k8qPbSCikq7rcLnVyYQA

 

xwywZXUyBIJNw9XDwS2XDwJg0NfuYFJUsOUfII0j

 

CAuBesVwvifOX7vHIBZ6QMXJhdQGN_xFQt-IKKbg

 

PMZjDP6N78dj8xk2DEnuogt-gvuSHYOYxhl1m8tT

 

( all the photos above: Credit to the person to created these photos)