SUMMER 'Sweet love' album

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

“You guys aren’t going to stay in your dorm anymore.”  Lee Soo Man said. We were really shocked that we said “Why? Didn’t we do well for our exam?” “Yeah you guys did great for your exams” He said. “Then why are you kicking us out?” April said “Who says about kicking you out?” we were really confused so I asked “If you aren’t kicking us out then why aren’t we staying in our dorm?” “Because you girls are going to debut! You girls are going to be a group called ‘Summer’ and your stage name will be discussed in a later date. All you girls need to do is trained for your upcoming Music Video which also be discussed in a later. All the best to you girls and make us proud!” He said.

 

After that we got of the room, we started to jump around and scream so much! “OMG! I can’t believe we are going to debut!” Kimi said. “I know right! OMG this must be the best day ever!” Hwa Young said. “Ok guys let’s go pack up and see how our new dorm looks like! See you girls later!” I said. I went back to my dorm and Choi Yeol started to panic and asked me “So how was it? I heard you’ve been called to see Lee Soo Man. Did he kick you out? NO DON’T TELL ME YOU’VE BEEN KICKED OUT! PLEASE DON’T” “Choi Yeol! I am not leaving but I will be leaving this dorm to another dorm with other members” I said “Wait that means…..” “YUP! I AM GOING TO DEBUT SOON!” I shouted “OMG! Congrats! I hope I will be your manager though… but its okay! You can reveal your secret to your boyfriend very soon!” Choi Yeol said. “Oh yeah…. I will recommend you to be our group manager ok? I got your back!” i said “OK! Now let’s start packing up”  

 

After packing, I and the others met up and went to our dorm together. Once we reached there, we were really mesmerized by the dorm * it is soooo big and luxurious..*

 

Our dorm looks like this:

 

Ujp-J0bmHasJz3kykNmKptZxoygxz3zmlEi7Ov8G

 

Once we got into the house, we started to run up the stairs and choose our room and then decorate it in our style. After that we got down and explore our new dorm, we found out that we have a gym room, music room, singing room and a dancing room. *the dancing room is so mine!* “Let’s all sleep in early tonight since we have to discuss our debut tomorrow and also I am too exhausted so I need to sleep! Good night everybody!” April said. “Yeah! Good night!” We all said.

 

This is my room:

ZMAJsG_GfiDOTXU8WTijL9z82s7NG9ilXrke2ytU

 

Kimi’s room:

Tatb0XvdY9VMlqO9pDwx9DK0_hhw_YGvNTeXwZfc

 

April’s room:

3DOlXaAK9QTPc2hxUZQlarOCczGXOCXung06obx5

 

Hwa Young’s room:

8cxlo9JE1cocTSazPOW2Ttfu4OwofMTGKRILilkK

 

The next day, we woke up early and went to discuss our debut stage and other admin stuff. “So we are here to create a stage name for your group SUMMER. Who wants to start first?” Lee Soo Man said. “My stage name should be Cheonsa!” I said “My stage name is my name, I don’t wanna change it” the rest said. “So ____ will be the only one having a stage which is different from her real name is that right?” “Yup” I said. They started to give us some demos of the songs for us to listen and we finally chose one song. The song is saying that the girl wants the guy to notice her by seeing her as herself not the person she act. *I find this so meaningful and sweet* “Ok we shall go with that concept then.” Lee Soo Man said. After a few hours, we finally choose the songs we want to put in our album so we are going to practice the songs.

 

In the music room in our dorm, “OMG I can’t take this anymore! I can’t hit that note!” Hwa Young said. “Calm down….. we can do this!” Kimi said. We started to sing to it, modify a bit and see which of us is suitable for which part. After a few hours, we finally master our main song which is called ‘Sweet Love’. “OMG! I just got a text and the recording for the whole album is next month! SO WE BETTER LEARN FASTER! Oh yeah Lee Soo Man wants to see us again tomorrow” April said. “OK! We will!” From there we went to our room and went to sleep.

 

The next day, we went straight to Lee Soo Man office and he told us that we have to learn “sweet love” dance and we would have our first ever recording in a few days for our album sweet love. “Okay! Let’s learn this dance! Fighting!” Kimi said. We all say “Fighting!” Once we saw our dance instructor we got up and greet her. After that we learned the dance for hours. It was quite easy because we are all fast learners and we are also very good in dancing. After a few hours, we mastered the dance so we have some time to practice our song.

 

Once again we got called for a meeting and it was regarding our manager and our roles in the group. “So who do you want to be your manager?” Lee Soo Man asked. “Choi Yeol please!” I said. “Ok I will call her up. I have also decided which role you would get. The main dancer would be Kimi and Cheonsa. The vocal would be everybody, the leader would be Hwa Young and the visual would be April and Cheonsa. I know that Cheonsa have a lot of roles but please don’t blame her it was my idea.” Everybody said “Okay. We won’t, anyways we don’t mind actually.” “Ok thats all for now tomorrow we will be recording your album and then we would tell you about your music video.”

 

We all went out and made our way back to our dorm. In the dorm, I contacted Choi Yeol, once she answered I shouted excitedly “CHOI YEOL!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUMMER’S MANAGER!!!” “OMG YAY! I CAN SEE YOU EVERYDAY! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!” Choi Yeol said. “I miss you too Choi Yeol…. But now I can see you everyday!” I said. “Yeah I know right! Ok _____ go to sleep I know your schedule for tomorrow and it is your album recording so get some rest!” Choi Yeol said. “OMO! really? ok I am going to sleep now! Bye!” I said. After that I told the rest what is our schedule tomorrow and they got shocked but happy as well. After all those excitement, we finally went to sleep.

 

The next day, it was our first recording so we woke up early and went to SM building to warm up our voices and wait for Lee Soo Man for further instructions. Once they came in, we started our recording. The recording went well and it was so fun that we kept having fun in there, we also tried singing other groups song and we totally love our first day of recording. After the recording, Lee Soo Man came to tell us “Girls, now Choi Yeol will be your manager so if there is anything please do ask her. Also your music video concept is a girl falling in love with a guy and when he confessed, you both enjoyed the sweet love you guys have. So I have to ask some boys to help make this music video and I have one group in mind. And it is…….


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ OMO! Who will be starring in SUMMER’s MV? You will know in the next chapter! I know that it is really long since I updated and its because I have my exams and I didn’t have much time so yeah…. Maybe I would do a double update? I don’t know hahahah Anyways have a nice day ahead! ]


 

V9Tq0yZqvZML9kQ8hh3ZVc46MxVhKZ5wSnugIiA3

 

V-R8WYAQfgtygrIYk9yuH4bpY2f4nz5-x3pzeLnS

 

m7bdeDo5KvdnyACkiaaKPUSWCofmMAWVuOeS4OV8

 

large.gif

 

large (1).gif


large (2).gif