Is it really her?

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After that shocking meeting with EXO, I have made myself clear that I should try to avoid them as much as possible. *but how? I am like in the same company as them…..URG!* Today, I will officially start my training! “Pali! We are going to be late for your vocal lesson!” Choi Yeol shouted. “Coming! I am coming!” I shouted back. We took the van to SM building and went to my vocal lesson. When I got in, I noticed a lot of young girls and guys altogether getting ready for the lesson and since I am new, I am quite a loner there. Since I was bored, I went to text the rest of the EXO oppas, like how is their life going and the most shocking is that Chanyeol said he saw a trainee that looked like me and he laughed. *OMG! He actually saw me! I have to watch out…*

 

Once the lesson started and since I am the new person, I have to sing infront of everybody so the teacher could grade my vocal skills. So I started to sing Taylor Swift - Speak Now, the teacher said “Wow. I am impressed with your vocal skills, I think you will learn these vocal skills really fast and debut faster.” “Erm… Thank you.” I was freaking scared that the others would like hate me because I got praise in my first vocal lesson. I was positioned / seated with a few girls, they were really pretty and slim too. “Hey I am Kimi, your vocal skills are the bomb!” “Hey, Thanks I am _____ by the way. I haven’t heard you sing yet, maybe you are better than me!” From that conversation, I and Kimi have gotten really close and I have made new other friends, their names are Hwa Young and April. They are really nice to me, we have been going to dance practice together and all the activities we have throughout the day.

 

After the last lesson of the day, we were so tired that we straight away went home but for me I have to find my manager Choi Yeol, who have been wondering around the building *Now I have to find her…. Where is she?* I walked up and down the building but I couldn’t find her so I walked in further maybe she would be there and I finally found her! But the only thing is she is in EXO’s practice room. *OMG! What should I do now? Never mind its ok I will wait for her outside nobody will know* Just then I heard Choi Yeol said “Hey! Do you know I am the manager of a new trainee that just came in not long ago?” “You mean the trainee that Chanyeol thought it was his twin?” Chen said. “I guess so, I don’t even know who is yeollie’s twin… hahaha” Choi Yeol said. “Oh wait she is outside! I will bring her in!”

 

Choi Yeol caught me outside and she dragged me inside the room but I kept my cool and put my head down at all times. “Yah! Why is your head always down when you see EXO? Is it you’ve liked EXO before so you are shy now?” Choi Yeol asked. I just nodded because I cannot let them know is me so I will go with any reason I have. After a few minutes *feels like decades*, we are out and I was quite scared and angry at Choi Yeol *But who could blame her, she didn’t even know anything…. Maybe I should tell her….* Throughout the whole car ride I was thinking and wondering if I should tell Choi Yeol about me and EXO so then I won’t be in this situation like this.

 

In our dorm, I have decided to tell Choi Yeol about me and EXO so I started by “Choi Yeol-ah… I want to tell you something is related to EXO.” So I told her my relationship with them and also my boyfriend, Sehun. “OMG! I AM SO SORRY! I didn’t know… luckily they didn’t notice. But to wonder that, the maknae actually have a girlfriend and it is from another country! OMG! No wonder you would always keep your head down when you see them. Soooo…. you must be yeollie’s twin then?” “Yup…..I need your help to help me avoid them as much as possible until I debut one day then I will reveal myself to them ok?” “Ok anything for my idol-to-be! hahaha” *I feel so relieved telling Choi Yeol about my relationship with EXO and especially Sehun. Ahh…. I can have a good sleep tonight.*

 

But when I was about to sleep, my phone ring and it was my skype, EXO is video calling me! “Choi Yeol hide! EXO is calling me! I can’t let them see is like I am in Korea.” I and Choi Yeol quickly rearrange the place and finally I sat down and answered their call. “What took you so long?!” Chen said. “I was in the toilet and I didn’t have my phone with me so I couldn’t answer” *! I am speaking in Korean! They don’t know I can speak Korean..* “Since when you could speak Korean? And how come we didn’t know about it?” Sehun asked. “I just learned it oppa. I miss you all! How are you guys?” I asked. “Fine but Chanyeol keep talking about this trainee who really look like you and maybe it is you, it couldn’t be right?” Baekhyun said. “Hahaha yeah… How could my twinnie mistaken me for that girl, I am so hurt *fake crying* Of course it wouldn’t be me because I have no talents. hahah” “Mianhe ____ I really thought it was you maybe my twin connection isn’t working that time hahha” Chanyeol said. “Ok! I have to sleep already! I have a lot to do tomorrow, I love you guys! I love you Sehun! Miss you! Nights” “Nights! We love you too!” EXO said. “I love you too babe. Sleep well ok?” Sehun said. “Okie :)” After that I and Choi Yeol arrange some things and  went to sleep peacefully. *I am sorry for lying to you oppa… especially sehun oppa…. and my twin your twin connection is working, that girl you saw really is your twin…. its me but I cannot let you know. I want to make it a surprise. I am so sorry….*  

 

Chanyeol POV:

 

The next day, EXO and I we went to SM building to practice our dance moves and vocal for our upcoming performances. In this few hours, I kept thinking of that trainee from yesterday…. *My twin connection tells me is_____ But the problem is, Is it her?* After a few hours of practice, we decided to take a break and rest, just then Suho came to me and asked “Hey Chanyeol, you seem to be out of your mind today. Is something bothering you?” “Hyung, you the new trainee I meet yesterday? She looks like _____, I kept wondering if it was really her but if it was her, she would tell us right?” I asked Suho. “Maybe Chanyeol or maybe you just miss her too much already since we are use to her around, its just feels weird when she is not here right?” “Yeah….. maybe hyung, thanks for listening to me” “Hey! I am the eomma of this group after all hahaha” Suho joked.

 

After we have done resting, we continued to practice but somebody came in to our practice room and it was Choi Yeol *I know I know, people tend to mix our names…* So we started to talk to her since it was quite awhile since we last talked to her. “Hey EXO! How have you been doing?” “Good, how about you?” Chen asked. “Oh fine! Do you know that I have become a manager for this new trainee who has just came in not long ago” “You mean the trainee that Chanyeol thought it was his twin?” Chen said. “I guess so, I don’t even know who is yeollie’s twin… hahaha” Choi Yeol said. “Oh wait she is outside! I will bring her in!”  She went to brought the girl in and she kept looking down like if she was really scared of us. *Is she really that scared?* Choi Yeol then said “Yah! Why is your head always down when you see EXO? Is it you’ve liked EXO before so you are shy now?”  I saw her nodded her head. *So she isn’t _____ she just like us before so she is very shy… hahaha how cute.* “Ahhh…. Then don’t be scared with us, we won’t bite or hurt you hahah” Kris said.

 

After a few minutes, they went back to their dorm since the girl trainee looked really tired. We then continue our practice until 10 pm. “Let’s go and eat! I am hungry!” Kai whined. “Ok ok, what should we eat then?” Suho asked. “I don’t know?” EXO said. We ended up spending 10 mins on deciding what to eat and we ended up eating fried chicken as always. After our dinner, we went back to our dorm and Sehun asked “Can we video call _____? I missed her” *wow….. the maknae never been like this after he is together with_____ hahaha so funny* “Missed her too much? hahah ok” Suho agreed. Sehun then jumped around happily like a kid that just got a candy hahaha. Once we set up our computer, we immediately Skyped her but she isn’t answering. “What is taking her so long?” Xiumin asked. “I don’t know?” I said.

 

After a few minutes, she finally picked up our called and we were really happy that we can see her face and talk to her, we really miss her soooo much! “What took you so long?!” Chen said. “I was in the toilet and I didn’t have my phone with me so I couldn’t answer” *what?! She speaks korean? OMG! I was so shocked!* “Since when you could speak Korean? And how come we didn’t know about it?” Sehun asked. “I just learned it oppa. I miss you all! How are you guys?” _____ asked.  “Fine but Chanyeol keep talking about this trainee who really look like you and maybe it is you, it couldn’t be right?” Baekhyun said. “Hahaha yeah… How could my twinnie mistaken me for that girl, I am so hurt *fake crying* Of course it wouldn’t be me because I have no talents. hahah” “Mianhe ____ I really thought it was you maybe my twin connection isn’t working that time hahha”  I said. “Ok! I have to sleep already! I have a lot to do tomorrow, I love you guys! I love you Sehun! Miss you! Nights” “Nights! We love you too!” EXO said. “I love you too babe. Sleep well ok?” Sehun said. “Okie :)”  *So cheesy sehun! We are all in the same room!*

 

After that we turn off our computer and I started to tease Sehun. “Yah! I miss you too babe! hahaha when did you start calling my twin ‘babe’? hahaha” *I swear Sehun is blushing so hard right now! hahahah* “I-i just decided to call her that…… its no big deal though!” Sehun started to run to his room. *ahahhaha this is too epic!* I then went up and fall asleep.

 

Sehun POV:

 

*This hyung…. how could he tease me? I should when he got a girlfriend in the future hahahah.* I ran to my room trying to hide from chanyeol hyung, I felt somebody tap me so I started to freak out but it was Luhan.. “Yah Luhan! You scared the death out of me!” “Sorry Sehunnie, I just wanted to talk about the new trainee” *oh no… not you too* “Go ahead hyung” “Well I just feel its _____. I don’t know but every one of us thinks its _____ I bet you too…. But its not her but it also can be that she didn’t want to tell us cause she doesn’t want to lose concentration? I don’t know anymore…..” Luhan poured his problems to me. “I know hyung…. I also thought that the new trainee was _____ but it not…. I really missed her more than anyone here…. I want to see her and play with her, I bet we all missed the times when we play and watch movie with her right? We just got to wait she will come here one day….. don’t worry ok? Be strong like me! hahaha” I said “You strong? you have to be kidding me right? You are the one who whined to video call ____ hahah” “Yah! I really missed ok!” “hahahah ok ok, Its getting late we should turn in. Nights!” “Night Luhan!”


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! Sorry for not updating for very long. I just came back from my Malaysia trip with my school so i just got to finish this chapter! I hope you like it! Oh yeah! Have you heard the song ‘Promise’ By EXO? If you haven’t, You must listen to it! *If not I will hunt you down!* hahaha jkjk. That song made me cry because it is so touching and sad plus happiness in it and it is meant for the fans so yeah I really recommend it *Because I want to see you cry! hahahaha I am so evil! jkjk ok?* So yeah DO COMMENT! ALSO DO TELL ME HOW IS THE SONG AND MY STORY SO FAR! THANKS YOU FOR READING! HAVE A NICE DAY! ]


 

dyohk_7IBSpPTX9PvxXmVD8mIuQ4hx1AXZQ28gwb

 

bqHMC7L4oQpND8D1ld8BBNUMGd7eTgmQBrtU6HMt

 

N_LXvkSH0jf0vBous5Fe3M1IOvkz9_SzbAuUrm9k

 

IyWAvdy7iFpDrjmNGamJlt3FAFR5mFSBW_caLMYl

 

WLPnc2S5inmODeQNXrPe29pNhjKLdHswsLJG5dvy


HO9y8mZZXNPtANLOpLYbjQ98fyZk7EgUpuLVcYmM