Exams!!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

The next day I woke up and went to the dance studio to practice and I met my friends! They were also practicing so after that we went to eat our lunch. “Hey _____, have you pick a song to sing yet? There is a singing exam as well!” Hwa Young asked “Oh no! I got caught up my dancing that I forgot about the singing exam…. Oh no….” I said. “Its okay! There is still time to choose and learn! I bet you could learn really fast and passed!” Kimi said. “Oh! Gomawo :)” I said with a smile. *I hope I can choose a song in time and since they say it could be any language so I am going to choose an English song. I am better in English than Korean hehe*

 

After the lunch, I went back to the dorm and started to search for nice English song to sing for the exam. I guess I was in front of the computer for too long that Choi Yeol started to yell at me. “YAH! How long are you going to stay there? You will spoil your eyesight if you continue to do that!” “I was searching for an English for my singing exam which I have forgotten since I was too focus on dancing. Now I need to find an English song to sing…. Any idea?” I asked her. “Hmmm… Maybe you could sing a song which give you the feeling of what are you feeling right now (I have no idea what I am talking about XD) or something that represent you?” Choi Yeol said. “Oh! I got it! Thank you so much!” “No problem my future idol!”

 

From there I started to learn the song and the dance at the same time *I hope I can manage since the exam is a few days away…* Ever since that day when I beat Sehun, he didn’t show up at the dance studio to help me anymore. * Maybe he thinks I am good enough?* I didn’t think that much so I continue to dance and sing everyday. Finally the day has arrive…. THE EXAM DAY

 

The exam day, I woke up early so I can go once through my dance and song so I can confirm that I won’t have any mistakes. After that, I met up with Hwa Young, Kimi and April, we sat down in our seats and we chat for while before the teacher come. When the teacher came, she told us to go the dance studio and we are examine individual in front of the whole class which made me really stress. Before it was my turn my friends went up first and they danced perfectly awesome! They were really good! *I hope I can have the same standard as them….* “Cheonsa, its your turn. Please step forward and start dancing whenever you like.” the teacher said. I walked up and stand in position and signal the person to play the song. *______,don’t be afraid…. don’t be afraid… You can do this! FIGHTING!* I danced like it was nobody business and once I finish everybody was clapping for me! *I think they thought I would choose a girl song but I didn’t hehe*

 

After the dance exam, we had like 2 hours before the singing exam start so once we step out of the studio April shouted at me. “YOU DID GREAT! YOU DANCED LIKE THE ACTUAL PEOPLE DANCING AND YOU ARE A GIRL! OMG YOU ARE AWESOME!” “Thank you April!” We went to eat and drink water and after we went to the classroom and the teacher would test us from there. Still the same step in front of the class and sing to everyone in your class. But one thing shocked me was that one of the teachers was Baekhyun! *OH NO! I am surely not going to pass! The vocal singer in EXO is here…. I am so dead right now….* When I was panicking inside my head someone called my name and it was the teacher. It was my turn.

 

I step forward and started to sing I miss you - Hannah Montana, I sang really passionate because it was for EXO and especially Sehun oppa. After I sang finished my teacher praised me and I went back to my seat and waited for my friends to sing. I have to say my friends really can sing! They sing really really good! After the exam, we were so relax, its like a ton of burden being lift up from our shoulders but now we have to wait for the results…. * I hope I passed… I wanna stay here…*


 

Baekhyun’s POV:

 

Finally I was chosen to be one of the judge for the trainee’s exam! I can’t wait to hear them or at least fail them hahaha *I am so bad but its not all about that though…* I was about to walk to the venue when I saw Cheonsa dancing to Growl for her exam and she did it perfectly. *Awesome for a girl!* When it was time, I went in to the classroom with the other teachers and they called Cheonsa’s name. I was really eager to know what is she going to sing and how she sounds like so I payed close attention to her.

 

Once she start to sing, I was really mesmerise and it feels like she is trying to tell someone something. Since she was singing I miss you I guess she is really missing someone a lot right now and I can feel that. *This is the type of singer I liked a lot because of their passion singing* After her, I continued to listen to other people’s singing and it was really good but no one was better than Cheonsa for some reasons.

 

After the exam, I went to find Cheonsa outside of the room and went I caught up to her, I asked. “Hey! Remember me? I am Baekhyun! I just wanna say you did a great job back there. Your singing skills are really awesome! Keep up the good work! I have to go now! Bye!” “Bye! And thanks alot!” I heard she say to me.

 

POV:

 

After Baekhyun talked to me, I wasn’t that stress anymore since I did a good job! Our teachers told us we would know our results soon so I went back to the dorm to rest peacefully. When I got home, Choi Yeol said “How was it!” “It was great! I was praised by Baekhyun oppa! I am so happy right now but I am so sleepy as well…” “Ok you should rest….after what you did this past few days or weeks you should really have a good sleep and let the stress float away!” Choi Yeol said happily. “Thanks Choi Yeol! Good Night!” “GOOD NIGHT!” After that I had my beauty sleep.

The next day, I went to my lesson and the teacher told us we would know our results by today! I and my friends were really shocked and we didn’t expect it to be very soon…. But before we know could even know our results the teacher called us and said “Cheonsa, Kimi, Hwa Young and April, you girls have to see Mr. Lee Soo Man now he has asked of you.” “De.” we answered. When we were walking towards his office we started to ask each other “What is he going to do to us?”, “Are we in big trouble?” and stuff like that. Before we knew we were in front of his office.

 

We knocked the door and went in, we asked “Good morning sir, may I ask why are we here? Did we do anything wrong?” But all he said was “You guys aren’t going to stay in your dorm anymore.”


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ OMO! Did they failed the test thats why they won’t be staying at their dorm and have to go back to their country? You will find out in the next chapter! So please wait for it! :) Anyways….. Have you all seen the size of their fanmeeting in Japan? If you didn’t you should because…. IT LOOKS LIKE A CONCERT AND NOT A FANMEETING MAN! FANMEETING? I THINK IT IS A CONCERT WITHOUT US KNOWING HAHAHAH but I wish I could be there though….. Oh yeah! Have fun reading and enjoy your weekends! ]


 

xwsGG2z5DCb4PB9VZ_GmtV5Kcxyuc8ZOzwwEKgNL

 

eqyKCBjV-nuVgldZ9ZLBmpriCkr5Tq2xrPIk8hEE

 

TBv7nEzkdJcp4y-02zACBZAZV0o-dZNqSkGV7ayR

 

_n60AuRo9g5RRrGfmmMWDYLUev7hrZpJGSBnynTY

 

HJfCdtDdDr0eLj__hJ0eOJMVkdFGKShRZPmExCFF

vxWpDTHpQcjNZ7YNUHGKH7naMXqRjtxzDohSOAet