Stressed Out

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After having a good night sleep, its time to wake up and go to my lessons. During lessons, I am with Kimi, Hwa Young and April, we are always together no matter what, today our teachers let us think of what we are planning to do for our upcoming exams in SM. This exam is to prove whether you are actually good enough to stay or debut as an SM group, which now I am freaking nervous about it! *I wonder what song should I choose to dance or sing! OMG! I am freaking out!* “Hey_____, what are you going to sing or dance for both of the exams?” Kimi asked. “Actually I don’t know…. I am freaking out though….” “Well I already know what I am going to sing and dance for both of my exams!” Both April and Hwa Young said. “Thats great!” I said.

 

After a few hours, I still cannot decide what to sing or dance….. *sign* “Yah! Are you done staring into space? Its been 2 hours since you start staring at the wall in your room. What are you thinking about?” Choi Yeol asked. “Well….I have this exam coming up and I don’t know what to dance or sing. I am stressing out so much! This exam is really important to me…. I have to debut and I don’t want to leave them again….” I said with a little sobs and tears coming out. “Oh… that exam. Don’t cry and don’t be nervous. Just think what dance are you good at?” “Ermmmm…. I think its Growl by EXO…. They teached me before but I hope I can master it…” I said. “Please what can’t go through my idol-to-be! I have seen you dance and you are awesome and pick up dance moves really fast, I am sure you can master in no time!” Choi Yeol excitedly said. “hahaha thanks! I will start next thing in the morning since there will be no lessons until the exams are over.” After all these talking I went to sleep.

 

The next day, I woke up early and went to SM building to practice the dance but I couldn’t find one empty dance studio. *aish…. Why is there so many trainees here using the dance studio….I hope there is more..* I walked and finally found an empty dance studio and I started to dance to Growl. After a few hours of dancing, I still couldn’t find what was missing and wrong but I feel its wrong. *There is something wrong but I don’t know….* Just then, I heard a voice. “Hey you must be the trainee that Choi Yeol in managing right?” That person said. *that voice…. It sounds familiar…* Without turning back I said “Yeah and may I know who are you?” “Oh I am EXO’s Sehun. And you? We didn’t know your name....” *OMG no no no no why must it be him…* “E-ermm my name is Cheonsa” I answered. *omg cheonsa? what kind of name is that?!* “What are dancing for the exam coming up?” Sehun asked. “E-err I was thinking of dancing Growl since I have learn before by yo- I mean Yumi yeah Yumi my friend hehe” * Almost spilled out my cover!* “Oh I can teach you though since I know how tough is the dance for a girl” He said.

 

After that, he started to teach me the dance and I finally got the hang of it! Except one part. “Okay this is the hardest part of the dance which is the ‘backflip part’ I took quite awhile to learn this so here it goes.” He said. *He look so hot doing that…. I miss him so much.* Once he did the demo for me its time for me to learn it. “Ok so its your turn to do it” “Ok!” I said. I danced the whole song up to that part and when I was doing the backflip, I lost balanced and fell but before I landed on the floor Sehun catched me. Now I am really close to him and I wish time could just stop here, I want to hug him so much…. After a moment he finally let go and said “Are you ok?” “Y-yeah I’m fine” I said. “Alright I have to go now, I got a fansign to attend. Bye Cheonsa!” He smiled at me. “Bye Sehun-ssi” *God I missed his smile… I missed everything about him*

 

After a few more hours I went back to my dorm and rest but then my phone rang so I answered it. “_____? Its me Choi Yeol, you wanna go out? Since you have been so stress of the exam, so let’s go shopping! Come on!” Choi Yeol said. “Okay…. I will go. Just wait a minute, I have to bathe” I said “Ok! I will meet you at Han river! See you then!”

 

After that I went to bathe and I wore this:

 

90QRjL2LwGyRSNlnS6uNkTi7IrupAgS7K53RblMG

 

After I went to meet Choi Yeol, we went shopping and played some games in the arcade and i beat Choi Yeol in basketball. “Yah….How can you beat me in this? I always win in this….I challenged Kris and I won, I thought there wouldn’t be anyone that can beat but you did and you are a girl!” Choi Yeol whining. I was laughing at her until I saw a game on dancing and I asked if Choi Yeol would accompany me play but she didn’t want to. “Please….Choi Yeol please….” I said. Just nice there was this guy who is wearing all black with a mask came up to us and asked “Can I play with you instead? Since she doesn’t want to play” “Yeah yeah! You can play with her! Go _____!” Choi Yeol trying to escape. “Ok…” I said. He and I chose a song and we started dancing to it. I was thinking of going easy on him but he was good no. Very good. So I didn’t go easy on him I used my whole body power and finally the song end and the result is…..

 

I WON! *Wohoo! I won this guy! I am so awesome! But…. Who is this guy?* I quickly went back to Choi Yeol and she said “See! You won this guy who is very good in dancing, you don’t need to be afraid of your exam! Come on let’s go!” “Wait…. I want to know who is that… Who danced with me.” I said. I was about to find that guy but he was gone, just then I saw his figure so I started running to him. When I caught up to him I said “Hey *pant* May I know who are you? You danced really good just now and I am impressed” “Well you should be.hahaha” He said. *what! Why you little arrogant person! Seriously! I should be? Hahaha I regretted saying that to him* “You want to know who I am right I will show you.” He said. *Well well… Now I will know who is this arrogant person is…* He started to take of his mask and I was damn freaking shock because it was none other than Sehun! *Omg…. I take back what I said. OMG I beat oppa? This must be the best day of my life! hahaha* “S-sehun? Seriously? I-I beat you in that game? Omg…” I stuttered. “Yeah…. and this proves that you really don’t need to worry about your exam that is coming up, if you can beat me in that game then you are really talented since nobody actually beat in that game hahaha.” He said. “Thanks Sehun-ssi I appreciate it. Thanks for encouraging me!” I smiled “You are welcome Cheonsa! I got to go now and I guess you too! See you soon!” He said. Just like that he went off and I started to walk back to Choi Yeol smiling like a maniac.

 

“HEY! Earth to ______! Stop smiling! You look like some maniac! Why are you smiling so much anyways?” Choi Yeol said. “O-oh! Ermmm….. You know that guy that I danced with just know was…...Sehun.” “WHAT! OMG you beat him! Thats great!” Choi Yeol said. “YEAH I know right! I beat my own boyfriend!” I said. I was really happy that I got the chance to dance with him and beat him with my own strength, I feel so accomplish!

 

Sehun POV:

 

I wanted to give Cheonsa an encouragement since she look really stressed out and I remember when I was a trainee, my friends helped me but the thing she is from another country so I don’t she have much friends here…. But I don’t know how to do that with that I went out wearing all black attire and a mask so nobody would recognise me. I walked and walked until I saw this arcade dancing game and I saw Cheonsa whining to Choi Yeol to play but she didn’t want to to so I went there and ask if I could play with Cheonsa.

 

“Can I play with you instead? Since she doesn’t want to play” “Yeah yeah! You can play with her! Go _____!” Choi Yeol quickly agree for Cheonsa. She then agree to dance with me. We danced and finally the results is coming up already and it says that Cheonsa won against me. *Wow this girl is really something, nobody has beaten me in this and maybe by this it could give you some encouragement and not to be scared for your exam* After that I walked away after she left to tell Choi Yeol the good news.

 

I was walking home but somebody was talking to me so I turned and saw it was Cheonsa.  She said “Hey *pant* May I know who are you? You danced really good just now and I am impressed” “Well you should be. hahaha” I said. *I think she should be angry right now hahaha* “You want to know who I am right I will show you.”  I said. “S-sehun? Seriously? I-I beat you in that game? Omg…” She stutter. * Hahaha she look so surprised* “Yeah…. and this proves that you really don’t need to worry about your exam that is coming up, if you can beat me in that game then you are really talented since nobody actually beat in that game hahaha.” I said encouraging her not to be nervous about this exam. *I hope it helps you! Fighting Cheonsa!* “Thanks Sehun-ssi I appreciate it. Thanks for encouraging me!” She said. After that I bid her goodbye and started to walk back to the dorm.

 

In the dorm, I went back feeling very happy because I got to help Cheonsa *wait…. Why I am happy? I just help her but it feels like I am on cloud nine….. Cheonsa really look like _____ but she is not _____! I have to get that in my mind! Cheonsa is not _____* With that I went to the dining table feeling frustrated, I sat down and started to eat quietly. “Yah Sehuna, Why are you quiet today? Is there something wrong?” Baekhyun asked. “Well….” then I started to tell everything that happened today in the arcade. “Hmmm… I think you think that Cheonsa is ____ thats why you treat her so good or either you lost feeling for _____ and develop feelings for Cheonsa which is _____ ‘twin’ ” Kris said. “NO! I will never lose feelings for _____! But I don’t know why I treat her so good…. Maybe I treat her really well because I think she is _____” I said. “It’s okay Sehuna, everybody here treats Cheonsa like how we treat ____ because we thought Cheonsa in _____. Just try not to be too nice to her and most of all don’t treat her like your girlfriend. Got it?” Suho said. “Yeah I got it Suho hyung, thanks for listening to me everybody” I said. “ANYTIME!” They all said. With that we all went to sleep.


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! I finally have time and I decided to finish this chapter! I hope you would like it! And…. HAVE YOU WATCHED EXO NEXT DOOR? If you haven’t YOU MUST WATCH IT! Because its freakishly awesome and of course the SeBaek scene… *blushes* hehe So enjoy your weekend and also those who are going to watch EXO Next Door, ENJOY YOURSELVES! Bye! ]

 

tqw0QEqJaSlk0MrAyhPbwdkTj7CNwzz8ZNer7jjk

 

YZnMgQ4ddqaraNNgxe8mrj9L42HUWYj6LX3Xeb5t

 

NyZbj8TjULFOoSZkE-2xrTPW1zaZR1Rso7davDPd

 

9IyNVzWKFvC1_eo6WMpMYH11PaoHoUB3Uu-U7EJ5

 

KyiiBFMmwD730Afd2qDQSb6_MqfBILdHzjhmLEFP


3CkZAot-w827YsqodIK0LNfUeA6aCS71aeIof-dZ