Teasers!! YAY

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After that meeting with Lee Soo Man, we went back to the dorm and while we were on the way home, the girls were talking about their teasers. “I am so going to choose archery! I love doing archery and plus our future fans would know me more through this.” Hwa Young said. “I am going to choose….. the guitar! I love playing the guitar, it makes me feels calm.” Kimi said. “I am going to choose pole dancing because I just wanna be y in front of guys hehe” April said. *Seriously…. I have one word to describe her and that is ! OMG I can’t believe she would do that just to attract guys… I thought it was her hobby or something she likes doing* “What about you _____? What are going to choose for your teaser?” They asked. “Ermm…. I actually have no idea yet.” I said.

 

The whole ride was how they want their teaser to be like and some expectations they want for their teasers. When we got back to our dorm, I and Choi Yeol talked in my room. “Choi Yeol-ah…. I need help..” I whine. “What is it?” “I need to choose what I want to do for my teaser and I don’t know what to do with my teaser! So please help me” I said with my puppy dog eyes. “Ok ok! First you got to think what do you like doing?” Choi Yeol said. “Ermm…. I think it would be dancing and singing but I can’t choose one…” “Secondly, which do you enjoy the most?” Choi Yeol said. “That would be dancing, I love to dance!” I said. “THERE! You got your teaser idea!” “OH YEAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOI YEOL!” I jumped to hug her while saying that.

 

“Oh yeah….. Choi Yeol… I miss my ‘family’ Even though I have my twin’s number” I started to tear up a bit. “I know _____, but this will be over soon and once you debut. YOu can reveal your secret! You could also see their shocked faces! HAHAHA I BET IT WOULD BE FUNNY!” Choi Yeol laughed. “Hahaha Yeah I would want to see that. I just have to endure for awhile before that happens.” “You can do it alright? And we have to sleep now, you have another busy day tomorrow, get some sleep” “Ok I will thanks for your help Choi Yeol” I said “NO problem my idol” Choi Yeol said with a smile. That night I slept peacefully.   

 

The next day, we went straight to Lee Soo Man’s office to talk about the teasers. Since all of our decisions are different, we are going to split for today due to the different location of our teasers. Hwa Young is going to the forest where she would show her archery skills and her teaser would be like a hunter with epic skills. Kimi would film at the park, her teaser would be sitting down on a bench in the park and start singing while playing the guitar. As for April, she would go to a club because she choose pole dancing and her concept would be y. *SHE IS FREAKING UNDERAGE! How is she possible to think of all these things to seduce a guy?!?!*  For me, I would be going to some set that they create for me. *Yeah. It’s that simple hahah*

 

In the car,

 

“Choi Yeol….. Am I going to do this alone? Like dance alone? I am quite scared Choi Yeol..” I asked. “I am not sure _____, just try your best ok? I know you could do it! Fighting alright!” Choi Yeol said with a fighting pose. At the set, I was told to do my make up and change to my outfit first. After that, I went out and meet the director, he told me that I am going to have a dance battle with one of my friend and ended up dancing together which ended up having fun. “Cheonsa, I need you to work with a guy, he will be dancing with you. Oh! There he is!” The director said. *WHAT? A guy?* I turn my head and saw a tall guy, slim and have nice complexion and it is….. *SEHUN?!?!?! This is not happening right?!? I am going to dance together with Sehun for my teaser! OMG!*

 

“Hello director, what will I be doing today?” Sehun asked. “You and Cheonsa would be dancing together and you will be helping her since this is her first teaser. This that ok?” “Yeah it is” He said while smiling at me. *H-he is smiling at me…. I miss that smile so much! hehe* He walked up to me and said “Hey…. We meet again! hahaha. Anyways don’t be scared and plus I saw you dance before remember? I think you can do it!” “Hi... Yeah it’s such a surprise. Haha that time was funny because I didn’t know who you were, to think back… It was embarrassing hahaha” I laughed. “Cheonsa! Sehun! It’s time!” The director shouted. “De! Coming!” We both said.

 

Before the shooting start, Sehun came to me and said “Fighting! Don’t be scared, just be yourself. That’s the most important.” “Hahaha Thanks” I smiled at him. The filming was great! Not because I am dancing with my boyfriend but I enjoyed and had fun dancing! I really had fun here. “Sehun and Cheonsa great work! We only did one time and it was perfect! I am impressed with you Cheonsa” The director said. “Thank you! It was with Sehun’s help I could enjoy the filming!” I said. After that, I talked to Sehun since the rest haven’t finish their filming. After 1 hour of talking, Choi Yeol asked me to go back to the dorm already so I said to Sehun “E-ermm… I have to go now, Choi Yeol is calling for me” “Oh ok but can I have your number? Like maybe we could maybe….. talk and be friends? Like Chanyeol” He said while blushing. *hehe so cute!* “ Ok! No problem!” I smiled. Once we exchanged numbers, we bid each other goodbye.

 

In the dorm, the girls were talking about their filming. “Hey guys! How was your filming?” I asked. “It was fun! I enjoyed for once!” Hwa Young and Kimi said. “I feel like something was missing like nobody was watching…. Only the staff were watching. So I wasn’t happy in my filming” April said. *Was it because no idols were there to help her? Or…* “Did you thought that EXO would be there to help you?” Hwa Young asked. “Yeah! I thought but I was wrong…. EXO didn’t help anyone of us…” April said. *Not all of us though…* “E-rm I don’t want to hurt you but….Sehun was at my set helping me with my teaser.” I said. *BAD MISTAKE _____! BAD!* “Oh really? Hahaha Then good for you! There wasn’t so much skinship were there?” April asked. “No… There wasn’t. We were just dancing.” I said. “Oh okay.” April said. But I can see that she was angry no. FURIOUS.

 

* I have to get out of here…. I can’t seeing April like that…* “_____! Come to my room now! I need to speak to you!” Choi Yeol shouted from her room. “OK coming!” I said and quickly went to Choi Yeol’s room and locked it. “What happen?” “Well…. April is furious about my teaser because Sehun was helping my and nobody went to see her y scene…” I said. “I am quite scared of what will happen next.. I think I should stay at the dance studio tonight. To let her calm down.” I said. “ _____, I can’t let you do that. I know April is obsessed with your boyfriend but I can’t let you do this.” Choi Yeol said. “Choi Yeol please * cute voice* I want her to calm down then I will explain to her and I don’t think she would want to see me today so yeah…” I tried convincing her. “Ok alright. But nowhere except the dance studio alright?” Choi Yeol said. I agreed and went out after that.

 

In the dance studio, I danced for awhile to get mind of things and once I am done dancing, I felt a bit hungry and cold. I was searching for some blanket but…. I FORGOT TO BRING ONE! *How can I actually come out of the house without any sleeping tools to sleep in the dance studio...I am so dumb* I started to walk around to think of idea and just then. An idea hit me! I started to call Chanyeol.

 

( on the phone )

 

_____: Hey Chanyeollie! Are you busy?

 

Chanyeol: Hey Cheonsa! Not really why?

 

_____: E-ermm I am actually hungry right now and I don’t have any money…..So I was wondering if you could buy some food for me? Hehe….

 

Chanyeol: Hahaha sure! No problem! But where do I bring the food to?

 

_____: E-err To Sm dance studio…. Oh yeah! Can you bring some blanket and pillow too? I am going to be staying here for tonight and I forgot to bring mine when I was on the way here…

 

Chanyeol: Ok…. But why are you staying there for the night?

 

_____: Well….. Its a long story but I will tell you when you are here ok?

 

Chanyeol: Ok! See you later then!

 

_____: Yup! See you later!


 

While waiting for Chanyeol, I played SM Superstar on my phone. I am trying to complete the hard stage but I kept failing, so I screamed. But what I didn’t know Chanyeol was in the room already. “Hey…. Why are you screaming. You scared me hahahaha.” “Oh! Chanyeol  you are here! Oh…. I was playing SM Superstar and I can’t complete the hard stage… So in frustration, I screamed. Haha” I said. He placed the blanket and pillow at once side and we started eating. While eating, he asked me “So why are you here all of the sudden? And staying here for the night?” “Oh…..” Then I started to tell the whole story to him. “Oh….. No wonder… But she shouldn’t be angry….. Plus it wasn’t your fault, you didn’t know he was coming to your set anyways.” Chanyeol said. “Yeah… But she is angry, so I decided that I would sleep here and let calm down during the night….” “Well since it’s like that then let’s play!” Chanyeol said while standing up. “OK!” I said excitingly.

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

After hours of playing with Cheonsa, I got to see her smile which made me feel safe. *Am I treating her like ____? I just can’t see her hurt like _____* While playing with her, I felt like _____ was here playing with me but it was Cheonsa not _____. *I wish Cheonsa was _____ for a moment….*  We played for another hour and Cheonsa said “I am so tired! I have schedule tomorrow…..” Cheonsa whined. “Well then. We should go to sleep now.” I said. “Aren’t you going home?” Cheonsa said. “Nope. Because I can;t leave a poor girl sleeping here by herself hehe” I said. “Yah! I am not poor!” She yelled at me and I just chuckled.

 

She was sleeping against the wall and I was sitting beside her. I couldn’t sleep at that time, so I started at her. *She looks exactly like ______….. She looks very uncomfortable… But what can I do?* While I was thinking of ways for her to sleep peacefully, I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulders and I saw it was Cheonsa’s head on my shoulder. *She looks so peaceful and pretty hahaha… Now I can’t like my second twin…* I started to think about _____ and how she is so weak and I will always be beside her no matter what and I think I am doing the same to Cheonsa but there is one thing I am thinking so much and it is *_____ Where are you? I miss you so much...Everybody missed you so much…. Most of us thought Cheonsa is you and starting to treat her like you….*

 

Slowly…… I fell asleep in the dance studio.


 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! I am back with a long update (maybe?) I have Choir practice tomorrow and this week I would have to go back school even though it is holiday! *cries* But after this week! I will try to update more often ok? I am sorry for those who have been waiting so long for my updates…. I am very sorry *bows down* ANYWAY! HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! ]

Hwa Young’s teaser:

 

tumblr_mqtvx0xfcD1sn03clo1_250.gif

 

Kimi’s teaser:

 

tumblr_ml6cvzD94F1so6x77o1_500.jpg

 

( I couldn’t find the gif on this though )

 

April’s teaser:

 

tumblr_moehedq8bz1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

 

Your teaser:

 

tumblr_mtukzsIYLn1rn8lhxo5_250.gif

 

[Quite out of topic but I think you would want to know how you sleep against Chanyeol and it is like this: ]

 

tumblr_nonvqdxVzY1rjxb8po2_r1_400.gif

 

{ CREDITS TO THESE PPL WHO CREATED THEM! }

 

rzl6FhiVNyF-f3TCtSh3iEADVcMkY_NwMW3EV3_l

 

f8L5xcKDuUjjEnLrjKhqiVwMDDU8dHhx39nJyCYT

 

VD77npx4XHhdRksjG66kYpwpx4KEF_Nh4YNY44RN

 

tA5Iw24vE2BS95VRdRbai7XFZV9vJzJNR27cezaY

 

vPJ5UPZKKQyFTmoOZj9kuUkI2pbqVtcYQ1HCOYpU


 

pYn72nqhLmqYt1sRUoQywbMlvExGGez27nD-ITqO