Special Event!!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After EXO left with Rebecca, I have been staying at home all the time. I didn’t go to school or even go out. I feel like Ioss my own soul, I am not myself lately. I have been crying to myself to bed every day after they left. Every day I will be wondering ‘Are they ok?’ “Are they having a good time?” “Will they miss me? cause I miss you guys” but I would end up crying. After a few days while I was wrapping around a blanket watching TV like a lifeless person. While I was halfway watching TV suddenly……” “DING DONG!” my doorbell rang. I walked slowly to the door and opened it. But what I don’t know is who was ringing my bell. I was shocked when I saw 12 boys standing in front of me, 6 of them were holding cute soft toys and the other 6 of them were carrying sweets and chocolate.

 

D.O said “Errmmm….. _______, we are very sorry that we ignored you and left you for Rebecca. We really are regretful that we made that decision and she only used us and you to get popular and famous. We also got scoldings from Chanyeol…. Plus Suho shouted at her and called her ! But most of all we are very sorry.” They all end with a cute pose. I teared up a little and hug each and every one of them. I then said “It’s okay….. J-just don’t leave me again, you guys are my family and I missed you guys so  much!” We went in and I just fangirl on all of the soft toys. “ OMG, it is sooooo cute!!!” I kept shaking the soft toys and playing with them. “I didn’t know that you love them soooo much, I guess Chanyeol really knows you well.” Luhan said. “ Well…. He is the only person who is by my side when you guys ignored me…” “Hey! Stop saying that already! We know we are wrong!” “Hahahaha ok ok I won’t anymore” I said while I was laughing.

 

We just spent our day like that and I have to prepare to go to school. *sigh* I don’t know what excuse I can come up with to tell the teacher...Oh well tomorrow then decide :) The next day I went to school and as normal studying but I never realise that I am targeted as an enemy to Rebecca because of the EXO incident. This morning when I was walking to school, Rebecca saw me and said to me “Hey! You , where is EXO? I believe they went back to your puny house AM I RIGHT?” I ignored her and then she and her friends pushed me down and they said “This is a warning to you from Rebecca! DON’T EVEN MESS WITH US BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT WE WILL DO TO YOU” I just gave a do-I-look-like-I-care look and they just walked off. So this whole day I couldn’t walk well because of this morning, I also have slight injury but I don’t it will be noticeable. *I hope EXO won’t see this…*

 

After school, I went back alone for the first time since I ‘lost’ a friend, it was really quiet until I reached home. “Hi oppas! I’m home!” “Oh! _____ you are home! Come play with us!” They all said. “Sorry oppas I got to do my homework first then if there is time I will play with you guy. Ok?” “Awww…. Ok…..” Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol said with a pout. *They really change a lot since that time I first met them, they are so cute like childrens hehe^^* After washing up, I started to do homework and the went down to eat dinner and thats when I talked to them but after dinner I went straight back to homeworks because that way I may have time to play with them since they really want to play and I just can’t let them down. So after a few hours I was done! I went downstairs and said “Oppas!! We can play already!” “YAY!!!!” We started like playing some childish games and running here and there. Then we were quite tired so we play something that doesn’t require running around, we played charades. But I was so so tired that I actually fall asleep, I was physically and mentally tired. “OMO! _____ has fallen asleep” Tao said. “Shhhh!” Suho said. “She really must be tired after doing her homework and playing with us…” Chanyeol said. “Let’s bring her up” Kris said. Chanyeol then carried me to my room since we were very close. While carrying me Chanyeol notice some injuries and was shocked to see that but he was going to ask tomorrow.

 

The next day, I woke up in my room and prepare to go to school *URGG school -.- Luckily today is Friday!!!* I was dress like this:

 

-8m0PMXjY1KZEp-3dQ1GRlHreXQirD3xWUjIRjJz

 

School was always the same, Rebecca kept bothering me, most of the time was hurting me but I wasn’t that scared though. I wouldn’t even know if her level is going higher if it gets higher and dangerous I am going to ask Tao oppa to teach me some moves. After school I went back home and was being shout at by EXO because they were excited about something but I couldn’t hear since they were all talking at once. “Oppa! One at a time!” I shouted so I could get their attention. “Opps, sorry ____. We were excited to tell you this and it is that we are going to attend some event and we asked our manager if we could bring you too and he said yes!!” Xiumin said. “W-what! I am going to walk on the red carpet with you guys?” “YEAH!” They shouted. “OMG WHEN!?!” “Tomorrow and plus you have no school!!” “Yay! I am so excited!” *OMG OMG!! I AM GOING TO WALK ON THE RED CARPET!!!*

 

The event day, I was so excited that I didn’t sleep well and now we are on the way to the stylist to get dressed up and get our makeup done. I don’t know any of this but the oppa said to follow them and I did. After a few hours, EXO was done and I was the last, I followed them and when I opened my eyes to look in the mirror……. I was shocked! I didn’t even look like me at all! They then asked me to wear some dress and then I am done! But one thing is I didn’t dare to go out of the dressing room that made EXO very worried. “______-ah, come on out, the lady said you didn’t want to come out of the dressing room.” Lay said. “I don’t want…. You guys will laugh at me....” I whined “No_____ we are not going to laugh at you. We PROMISE” Lay said. “ Really?” “Yup!” “ Okay I will come out now….” I took in a lot of courage to come out from the dressing room, I walked towards them and they were so shocked that their mouth was wide open. “OMG _____ You look amazingly beautiful!!” Suho said. “You look very y _____-ah…… You wore it better than Rebecca!” Kai said. “T-thanks…” I was quite uncomfortable wearing at first because it was too short and it may not suit me but after hearing them say that they like it makes me more happy.

 

My dress:

 

lh0AMlufnm4RnTpGUUWNeGp-jUt4xIehytZxeWzL

 

We then got into the car and set off to the venue, I was sitting beside Sehun and the more we are closer to the venue the more I am scared. “Hey____-ah, don’t be scared…. I am always beside you. If you are scared later just hold my hand ok?” “Ok oppa…” I said and smiled. After A few minutes the car stopped and the other oppas started to come out from the car but me I am still in the car too afraid to come out. “_____ -ah, don’t be scared, come hold my hand” Sehun said and I held it. I came out of the car and I was in the middle of EXO and we all walked to the venue. While we were walking I heard some people saying ‘who is she?’ ‘why is she holding hands with Sehun?’ ‘I bet she paid them money to do this’ ‘awwww they look like a good couple! I would totally ship them!’ Some people said that and I sort of blushed because that won’t even happen.  We then walked up the stage and the emcees said “ Oh EXO, it looks like you bought a guest and a beautiful one indeed. so what is your name?” “_-_____-ibmida” “Well _____ it looks like you must be special to them because they never bring anyone with them on a special event like this.” “O-oh really….” “Well that’s all for now, Thank you EXO and _____ !” the emcee said. “Ne kamshamida!” We then walked to the venue and seat at our seats. “ So how was the feeling of being famous?” Sehun said. “ E-errr, it’s fine but people are talking about me both good and bad and weird…..” “Weird? I know about bad and good but weird?” “Y-yeah….. Some said that we look like a c-couple because I-I was holding your hand…” I look down and I was blushing while saying that. “Oh really?? Then maybe we should be one?” He said teasingly. “Yah…. You don’t like me that way so why should I?” I said. “I was joking and you will never know…” He smiled at me but my eyes was opened so wide after hearing that.

 

During the whole show, I just clap and cheer for some idols I know and when it is EXO turn to perform I think I really did become a fan hahaha. *I must have embarrassed myself…* They were really awesome and HOT!!!*Once they came back I said “DAEBAK!” “Thank you ____” they said. After the whole event is finished, we walked to the van but there was too many fans out there so EXO started to hold my hand and guide through, it was hopeless because one of the fan pulled me back and said “YOU HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!!!” *that voice….it’s so familiar….* To my surprise it was Rebecca and her friends, they manage to catch me but I tried to kick them with my heels and it didn’t work because someone from behind me grabbed me and put a towel on my mouth then everything started to get blurry and I was unconscious…..


 

Chanyeol POV:

 

While I was carrying _____ to her room I noticed a few slight injuries…. I wonder who did that to her? *I shall ask her in the morning* The next morning, I saw _____ going downstairs but I stopped her. “Yes Chanyeol oppa? Do you need anything?” “Oh…. No actually I want to ask who did that to you, I mean your injuries.” “I fall down” she said but I know she was lying “______-ah I know you are lying, can you tell me who hurt you? You I am always here for you right?” “Yeah…. It is Rebecca and her friends, it is because she know that you ran away and she thinks that you may be in my house but I didn’t say anything but her friends pushed me on the ground.” _____ said. “Ok, you shouldn’t her and her friends treat you like that, I think you should take some lesson from Tao like that you won’t get hurt easily” “Yes oppa-wait i think yes appa!” _____ stuck out her tongue at me and then run away. While she is in school, we got a call from our manager saying that we have an event to attend to during our holiday so I guess is this one. “Manager hyung can we bring a guest along? Just one please…..” We all whined “OKOK!” he said. “Thanks manager hyung!!!!” We then hang up. After a few hours _____ came back and we started to get excited around telling her about the event but she shouted “Oppa! One at a time!” Xiumin then told her everything and she was freaking excited and she was screaming and jumping so much. *hahahaha so cute* We then went to sleep to be more fresh when we wake up tomorrow.


 

Sehun POV:

 

Now we are waiting for ______ to finish up all her makeup and stuff since we were already finish we decided to wait for her plus I am really anticipating on how she would look like after all that ‘magic’ done to her. *Wait what? Why am i thinking of this?* Then, the stylist noona came out and told us that she was done but she didn’t want to come out. So Lay talked to her and then she decided to come out. We all waiting for to come out and when she was out, we were so shock! Our mouths are open soooo wide! She looks amazing! *Omg…. She is so hot…. Look at that curves that dress has brought up….Omg I am going crazy….* Hyungs then made a lot of comments and for some reason I am quite jealous I kept thinking that it was suppose to be me saying that but I didn’t say anything. We then went in to the car and I saw that ______ was fidgeting and nervous so I said “Hey____-ah, don’t be scared…. I am always beside you. If you are scared later just hold my hand ok?” “Ok oppa…” She said *For some reasons I like that she called me oppa hahahah*

 

When we have finally reached all the other hyungs got out except me and ______. I saw she was freaking nervous so I said  “_____ -ah, don’t be scared, come hold my hand” She then came out. We held hands until we were inside *I really love the feeling of me hold- Wait!!! What?* I then ask her   “ So how was the feeling of being famous?” “ E-errr, it’s fine but people are talking about me both good and bad and weird…..” “Weird? I know about bad and good but weird?” “Y-yeah….. Some said that we look like a c-couple because I-I was holding your hand…” She look down and she was blushing while saying that. “Oh really?? Then maybe we should be one?” I said teasingly. “Yah…. You don’t like me that way so why should I?” She said. “I was joking and you will never know…”  *Yeah ______ You may not know but I think I am falling for you more and more….*  

 

After the whole performance is done, we were walking back to the car but there was a lot of  fans so we all helped _____ but when we successfully got into the car we didn’t see _____ anywhere. We all started to panic and asked each other “Where is she?” “Isn’t she with you?” but then…..


 

Yonglin’s note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi! Everybody I just want to wish everybody a belated merry christmas! I hope that you will have a wonderful time and play a lot! Thank you for reading as well! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ]

 

CCIiZF9oWuycDjAvRjHIdf-CfKUlnjUhR0HA4zyO

 

mMdo9yoCh7RcIPxEtYnapSDLCFfsRp5jrK64fxzw

 

3BJhZBJm7ebznRtnHbcwZm1nGTi9n-XZC3zNYLE5

 

EQUvf1gSthVZ-KaGhWMxxdXNi15pJe_cFDXLcelE

 

V9Y7D5BHBeB92-M_P4cl1gFxMBHU7JrF3yrUp1fh


FhXWyzcPDfs17GfJ4BPxKviGBFcORzerDFTUHhTf