Vacation~

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

The next day, Choi Yeol didn’t have anything on so we decided to go out and play. We went to Han river *The place I always wanted to go* We had some snacks at Han river and we started to talk. “______, do you even have the mindset of telling the other girls about you and Sehun?” Choi Yeol asked. “Errr… I really didn’t think about it though….I am just scared…” I answered “Scared of?” “Scared that they would be the type of fans that doesn’t want the idol to be a relationship yet and tries all sort of things to break it…. I am scared because I have experience kidnap before and I don’t want it to happen again..” I said. “Oh… I’m sorry….I didn’t know that….” Choi Yeol felt sorry. “No…. It’s okay… Now all I have is you, EXO and the girls as my family right now because my parents didn’t like me from the start and now I have send my sister to jail so I guess they hate me even more now huh?” I said slightly smiling. Choi Yeol just nod as she didn’t know what to say.

 

After a few hours, we went to a cafe and have a cup of coffee until someone called Choi Yeol. After her call, we started to drink our coffee and once we finished it, we went shopping! *Yay! Shopping!* We shop for a certain time until Choi Yeol said “______! I have found a perfect place to play next! Wanna go now?!” “YEAH! Let’s go now!” I shouted. During the ride I was sleeping as I was really tired of all the shopping we just did and Choi Yeol also said that I should sleep because the place is quite far. So I fell asleep.

 

Choi Yeol POV:

 

I felt sad listening to ______ story where she got kidnap and it was her own sister who is the culprit…*What a sad story….* No words can express what I am feeling right now for ______. After that we went to a cafe because we were just bored and wanted to to drink coffee at a fancy place. While we were drinking the coffee, my phone rang.

 

( on the phone )

 

Sehun: Hey Choi Yeol! Is _______ with you?

 

Choi Yeol: Yeah… why?

 

Sehun: Well we are now on break so we were thinking if you guys wanted to go a camping trip with us and have fun together!

 

Choi Yeol: Really?! Of course we would go! We were really bored and we don’t even have a single idea of what we are going to do….Now we have one!

 

Sehun: Hahahaha Ok Choi Yeol! Prepare for fun with my girlfriend ok?

 

Choi Yeol: Yeah Yeah…. We will…

 

Sehun: Ok I will send you the address, see you there!

Choi Yeol: Yup! See you there!


 

After I hang up, I went back to my seat and continue with our chat. Once we finished our coffee, I suggest we go shopping *That way we don’t even need to go back to the dorm and take clothes! Good idea!* While we were shopping I said “_______, we should buy clothes for a camping trip! Let’s buy everything today because we are going tomorrow! Isn’t it fun!?” “Yeah! OMG! Let’s go!” ______ shouted. *She seems excited* Hours of shopping, we finally bought everything we needed but I forgot that we should leave at 4pm but now is 5pm! Omg! I have to think of someway to get _______ in thinking we are not going home and also not to tell her that EXO is behind this camp…. *Think Think Think! AH!* “______! I have found a perfect place to play next! Wanna go now?!” I said. *What I didn’t have any idea than this….* “YEAH! Let’s go now!” _____ said. *Yes! She seems convinced*

 

We went to the car and set off to the ‘perfect place to play’ but along the way ______ seems tired so I asked her to sleep since the place wasn’t near very near it is at least 1 hour drive? And she slept.

 

POV:

 

“_______-ah~ Wake up~ We have reached!” I heard Choi Yeol said. “Hmmm~” I said while trying to wake up completely. Once I have woken up completely, I saw that we were at some sort of camping ground and there is only one house that is near the beach. *Why are we here? This is so not fun….* “I know it doesn’t look fun but I think you would like it!” she said. *Did she read my mind? hahah* We begin to walk to the beach house *I call it that because it’s a house near a beach so it’s a beach house!* , while we were walking, I have this weird feeling that this isn’t going to be good because it feels spooky without anyone here….Plus we are girls…..

 

The beach house:

 

yOlfDpvO3NKmhIbVL-BhGOaSrfMKrsGEGNX1Yjeb

 

Once we reached the beach house, Choi Yeol just went through the gates, I was surprise and said “Choi Yeol! We shouldn’t be doing this….It’s rude to go in people house without permission….” “No worries! It’s fine… they won’t scold or anything” She said. “Ok….” I replied. When I was just going to follow Choi Yeol, somebody covered my eyes and I started to scream and cry while punching my fist each and every way to hit the person but I couldn’t hit the person. Until he said “Hey hey…. Calm down~” *Hmm? That voice…. No… It cannot be* That person suddenly hug me “Honey~ It’s me…. I am so sorry for scaring you… Haha “ I look up and started to hit him but he was running away! “YAH! Come here! I am going to beat the hell out you! You know I am scared of all this!” We started running until I chased him into the beach house.

 

I was surprise that the whole EXO was there and Choi Yeol! “Choi Yeol! You know about this?!” I said. “Yeah Bleh~” “And you didn’t tell me!” I said. “It’s was Sehun! He didn’t want me to tell you…. It’s not my fault! It’s you lovely boyfriend fault!” Choi Yeol said. I turn to him and stared at him. “Ok ok…. I wanted to surprise you…. EXO was planning on a 1 week vacation here at the beach house and since we didn’t spend much time with you so we decided that we invite you girls too! Since I know you would be boring because there is nowhere to go while you are on your break so yeah! You can have fun we us! Like we used to~” Sehun said. “Well then…. You are forgiven and LET’S HAVE FUN! I am so so bored in Seoul….” I said

 

After all the unpacking mine and Choi Yeol’s brand new clothes, we went down and play while waiting for D.O and Lay oppa to cook dinner for us. “So how did you guys get an awesome beca house out of nowhere and there is no people around as well….” I asked. “ Well it is because Suho is rich and he bought this beach house when nobody want it as it is sort of deserted. So we thought that we could come here to relax or relieve stress whenever we have since nobody would actually come here.” Chen said. After hearing, I just nod. We talked for 30 minutes until D.O shouted “Dinner’s ready!” “Ok!” We all said in unison. We went to the dining table and once I ate D.O’s cooking, I said “Hmmm~ It is soooo yummy! I haven’t had D.O oppa’s cooking for so long! YUMMY!” Everybody just laughed at me except for D.O who is blushing while saying “Thank you ______”

 

After dinner, I helped to clean the dishes while some went to play and some went to sleep due to jetlag. “Thank you ______ for cleaning the dishes” Lay said. “You are welcome! You must be tired…. Go ahead and sleep I will be okay cleaning alone I have this few guys playing over there. Go! Go and sleep!” I said. “Thank you _____ I will and you are still the same as before hehe” Lay said while walking up to his room. After cleaning the dishes, I went to the sofa and watch Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan playing video games. I watch them kill people and people kill them *How do they even play this game? So confusing* Seeing the play for a few hours does make feel a bit sleepy *But I want to accompany them….. Please eyes don’t close!* But I started to feel my eyes are getting heavier and I ended falling asleep......

 

Sehun POV:

 

While I was playing with the other hyungs, I felt something heavy on my lap and when I look down I saw that it was ______ who is sleeping. I chuckled at the sight and Chanyeol asked “Why?” “Shhhh…. *points down to my lap* I shushed him. “Oh….” Chanyeol replied. “______ must really be tired after all it’s her first promotion so she must feel really tired or maybe she was watching for so long that she got sleepy” Baekhyun said. “Well…. Since it’s late…. Let’s stop for the night and play tomorrow! I bet we will have a great time because _____ and Choi Yeol is here!” Chanyeol said. “Oh yeah Sehun, bring _____ upstairs. Good night!” Luhan said caringly.

 

When everybody went up, I started to carry her to her bedroom but Choi Yeol is sleeping and do do not want to wake her up this late at night because she could be really scary…. *Because she once throw the person whoever bothers her in the middle of the night unless it is her job or some situations but I am not taking that risk* So I carried _____ to my room instead and plus we slept together before so it’s no big deal~ *And it is not what you think ok! It is just sleeping nothing else!* I placed her on my bed and I lay down beside her while snaking my arm around her waist to hug her. “Goodnight _______~ sweet dreams!” I kissed her forehead and drifted off to dreamland.



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you:

 

[ Hey guys! Here is another update! Hope you like it! :) Anyways! How do you think of the story? If it is bad please do tell me…. I also want to thank the people who subscribed to this story! And if you are one of my subscriber and you are reading this~ I want to say “Thank you so much! I love you!” And to my viewers! I love you too okay? At last…….HAVE A NICE DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ]



 

I85-MCLnDElHNTIv0WIZsEwI6q7WmgHP5bHvrvDK

 

5EdJMqNSBKnSz8wMVZMWBJih0b4KY5gPLVcJTANv

 

iUgufcW4HNCBul_W1JFYvAH0nWY41xC7qbxXFBHo

 

MD30aLTqb_kcvMWvFoVQCXkKopV2kkOxSPiG-pOr

 

omod1lamdsFkkJJdkr2F0Thb1NurnWohm_yocgYu

 

UjHWgxuEkIEnRFIpz-iDM6kEFJbAcVId9jZTjWEe