키스! Omo!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

After talking to Choi Yeol about that incident made me so embarrassed that I had a hard time sleeping. Now I am so scared that he would do it again and I am so not prepared for any of this…. *How am I going to face this if he does again! URG!* All that thinking actually made me fall asleep. The next day, EXO wanted to have a picnic near the beach and have some sort of party so I instantly said…….YES! *Who wouldn’t love party and especially there are all the people I love going to be there!* After preparing for the picnic, we set off to the place!

 

While walking there, I was jumping around like a child because I love picnics. “Wow ______ You look very happy today~” Kris said. “Of course I am happy! I am going to have a picnic with the people I love the most and also I am Chanyeol’s twin so I gotta be happy~ hehe” I said. “Yeah! That’s my twin!” Chanyeol said. While they all were talking I noticed that Sehun was a little down so I went up to him and the first thing he said was “I thought you loved me!” After hearing that, I burst out laughing! *It was so funny!* “Y-yah why are you laughing” He whined. “Of course I love you but I also love them because remember that I said once that you guys are my family since I don’t really have a good family to start with…..But you are always my NO.1 !” I said and did the heart shape sign with my hands. He then chuckled and hug me tight. “I know about the family thing but it’s okay, you have a family here and I am so glad that you took us in~” he said and I smiled.

 

After a few minutes of walk, we arrive to the place that we are suppose to have our picnic. We started placing the mats on the ground and quickly sit on it because of the breeze. *I was so lucky I didn’t wore a skirt today hahahah if not… it would so embarrassing!* Since we have a lot of people so there isn’t any problem caused by the mat. We ate our lunch and we were talking a lot of rubbish and funny stuff that happened to us which made us laughed a lot during that time. “Let’s go play kites!” Luhan said. Everybody agreed but me, I said I was tired and wish to sleep because I didn’t have a good sleep the day before so yeah. So when everybody went to play the kites I stayed behind but I was not alone, I was with my boyfriend, Sehun.

 

“Don’t you want to play the kites? It looks fun~” I asked. “Nope! I want to stay close to my girlfriend and besides I could be your pillow to let you sleep hahahaha” He said. I smiled after hearing what he said and I also went nearer to him so that I can lie on his chest to sleep. While I was trying to sleep, he suddenly ask me a question “I know it is weird to ask but since we been together for quite sometime and don’t you want to take it to next level?” “Like?” I answered. “Like erm….kissing? Its not that I want to or anything but we are together for quite some time and other couples should be doing this but… ITS OK IF YOU FIND WEIRD…. OMG WHAT DID I HAVE TO SAY IT OUT” He said. “To be honest I actually thought of that ever since yesterday but there is a problem…...I don’t how to kiss….” I said while looking down, blushing.

 

He lifted up my chin and said “It’s okay if you don’t know how to kiss, just go with the flow okay?” I nodded and he then he started to lean close to me until our lips touched. I was shocked so I was frozen still but after a while I started to move against his lips and when we parted. He said “See! You do know how to kiss or you just learn how to kiss!” I was still blushing so I continue to look down. Before he could say anything, Chen called me to play with him and I quickly agree to avoid this situation that I making me so hot and having butterflies in my tummy.

 

(But what they don’t know was that there is somebody at the back watching EXO, Choi Yeol and _____)

 

??? POV:

 

When I was just a trainee in SM, I actually liked this guy in EXO and that guy is Sehun. I don’t know why but I just fall in love with him until I saw this post where fans said that EXO ran away and never came back to their hotel to sleep. I was so worried but until I heard rumors about EXO staying at this stranger girl’s house but I didn’t believe so I asked someone to help me check. After a few days, I got the information and it was really a stranger’s house and they are protecting her from her family as well!

 

*Who does she think she is! How could they just protect a girl who they never know!* I was so pissed off at this girl and that time she own a house to herself and she brought the whole EXO to her house and camp. Ever since then, I have hated her since but what could I do? I can’t do anything since she is from another country. One day I woke up and I saw that that was with EXO when they have this award event and she got kidnapped. I was furious at her because she got to go with EXO to a big event and she is just a stranger but I was happy when she got kidnapped because she deserved it.

 

That was not all, EXO actually went there to save her which I was furious about and from that onwards I have been planning all sorts of way to ruin her life if I ever get to meet her or if she came to this company which I don’t think she would because she is an ugly ! After I heard EXO came back from that country to continue with their comeback and that girls wasn’t mentioned then until I happened to pass by their practice room. “I missed _____ So much....” Xiumin said. “I know right…….” The whole EXO said that. “But I think Sehun would miss her more since it’s his girlfriend…” D.O said. *MWO! What he has a girlfriend and it’s that !*

 

I ran away from the room and went to the toilet and I cried. I just love Sehun too much and I am going to kill her for taking my Sehun away from me! After a few months, there was a new trainee came in and her name was _____. *It’s her* I went close to her so that I can earn her trust and then make her life miserable after that. We both made a lot of friends and we ended up debuting a few months later after she came in. We were always together and we shared a lot of things and we become a family called SUMMER. I thought she was ok at first because she didn’t find Sehun so maybe she just have the same name as the so I left her alone.

 

During our debut, _____ said she was going to the toilet but she didn’t come back so I got worried and went out to look for her. When I was going to the toilet I heard somebody crying so i decided to follow it and it was _____ in EXO’s dressing room. She was telling her she was the girl who the met and they realise it was her because she said all the things that they did together which nobody know about. I was so shocked because all those time I thought she wasn’t that girl but she was! *That ! She is going to get it from me!*

 

After our promotions, we were given a holiday so I decided to go home but _____ is the only one who is staying back in Seoul because her family doesn’t like her. So when I bid her goodbye, I suggested that I and the other members that we can go relax together so we book a chalet and we stayed there. In the chalet, we started to talk gossip about other people and I said “Do you like ______” “Yeah why? Don’t you like her?” Kimi said. “Well…. Don’t you ever think why she has so many roles in the group?” “Ermmm no?” Hwa Young said. “Because they are bias towards her and I heard that she bribed them so that she would be more popular than us in the group! Can you believe that! We are just her pigs!” I said. “OMG! That ! She looks so innocent and nice but actually she is an evil girl and a !” Kimi said.

 

From that on, they hated her because of my influence *smirks* I wanted them to hate her as well so that they can help me get rid of her. On the way back to Seoul, we passed by a beach house it looks so nice but I bet nobody actually stays th- “Hey isn’t that !” Kimi said interrupting my thoughts. “Hey she is kissing somebody there!” Hwa Young said. I went to see out from the car and it really was her and she is kissing SEHUN! I went back to my seat and I was really furious that even Kimi and Hwa Young didn’t dare to approach me.

 

*______ You better watch out because nobody steals away my Sehun*




 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey guys! So who do you think that person is? I think is really obvious hahahaha~ I am going to have my exams soon and it is starting next week all the way until 12 oct and until then…. I can’t write for all of you! Sorry~ I won’t be able to update… So please wait for me! I know you guys are the best! Hehe~ OK! Have a nice day and hope you enjoyed this update! ]

 

Your outfit for the picnic:

Vq5rRUvCKAvTg6yZg9VB_Ffk7pKlXNx5dswl5vdK

 

Choi Yeol’s outfit:

 

O_0A7MOptUF2RmJ0ilHcA1_BEPcY3xoNz48pp3Bg

 

Our picnic place is something like this:

 

BFZmAW3vWM2E5uLM-5BmudeHd6BUTv_5ibK_y0YF





 

Fd8kOKsis_y3YXGBPOPffZaZTak3lvt8SleNQWRK

 

U-lbsXCW3qGF_0O8iPuNh1_cxJPMtCgN4DIhgVlY

 

epMzw0W_CiuYkF5O_EOUkbdJD4lXAuYUXbeg642b

 

Sf8mddacSshmTrWo5VVfJ6G5Aom6KvqjhHYjxy4Y

 

L7-ZGDUNOljVkeg1f32zZ4YrbtqJ5XMkDvFHVw4U


_L9MPcDyq-oiqfU9r-CMz0Vd8drZG-8hvU1Qh-FN