Broken Girls MV ( Part 2 )

Unexpected Journey

POV:


After that talk with Chanyeol oppa, I went back to the set and it was where I am going to practice my martial arts. The scene shows that I am really good at martial because I have been training until late at night just to make myself stronger and not to be fooled by boys again. “ACTION!” Director-nim shouted. People from the martial arts class started to attack as a part of my test and I spined them around which made them fall on to the ground but soon after I was tossed by a guy because I didn’t see him. Just then….. “CUT! Cheonsa, I need to to fall again and open your legs if not it’s going to hurt” He said. “Ok” I said.

 

I have been doing the tossed scene for quite some time which made me have some bruises on my arm and leg because I couldn’t keep my legs open when I fall. But after a few more tries, I finally did it! So I went for my next scene which is much more easier due to the fact I just have to keep punching the punching bag and then my scene is over. “CUT! Ok! That’s it for Cheonsa. You should go change and take care of your bruises ok?” He said. “Yeah ok!” I said.

 

After my scene was Hwa Young’s dating scene with Chanyeol. In this scene, they both went out for a very sweet day and Hwa Young is really happy. After hers, it’s Kimi’s turn which was burning her ex’s stuff. “ACTION!” Director-nim said. Kimi started to walk cooly in front of her ex (Which is Baekhyun in this scene) with his stuff in one hand and a lighter in another. “So….You think dumping me means you could come back here and take your stuff back!? Well! You are wrong! I am going to burn all the things that you left it here in my house and I think they are all very precious to you~” Kimi started to wave his things in front of Baekhyun then setting it on fire. After that she walk cooly out of the house and the ending shows Baekhyun cried over his burned stuff. “CUT! Kimi! That was good! Great jobs girls! You girls could go and have a good rest!” Director-nim said.

 

“YES! You all have worked hard! Thank you so much!” SUMMER said. We all went to change back to our clothes and went back home to rest.


 

Sehun’s POV:

 

The next day I went to the set with Chanyeol and Baekhyun and once we reached we were pushed to the dressing room to do our makeup and wardrobe. After I was called out to act first so I went out and walked near the director but he was talking to a girl. I walked nearer and asked what am I going to do but the girl in front of me turn and I was so SHOCKED! It was ______! Which means…… THIS THE SET FOR HER MV! *OMG! I have been tricked to come here!* We both looked really shocked but we only when to normal when the director started talking and ______ answered them.

 

While standing there on the set, I was told by the director that I am suppose to dump Cheonsa really harshly but I feel I couldn’t do it because IT’S MY GIRLFRIEND THAT IS STANDING RIGHT THERE! *I am sorry ______ if it’s too harsh but I have to do this* I started to say very mean things to ______ and I feel to pain like something is piercing in my heart. After I said everything I walked away which is out from the set and I turn to see _______ crying really badly and kneeling down as well…. *Her tears are real… I made her cry so badly…. I see she is really hurting but I couldn’t do anything until all this is finished* I couldn’t stand watching her cry so I went back to the dressing room. “SOOO~ How was it?” Chanyeol asked. “IT’S HELL! I feel so guilty!” I said. “Why?” Baekhyun asked. “Well because what we are doing is acting in ______ Music Video! I was acting with ______ just a few minutes ago and I have to dump her harshly! I made her cry badly… I couldn’t stand it so I went back here.” I said.

 

“Aishhhhh, they tricked us here!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said. “So how is ______?” Baekhyun asked. “I-I don’t know… All I know is that she is crying a lot out there on set.” I said. “It’s going to be fine just text her later and say all that you want to say to her today because I know she will be affected...She is a very soft girl… She will get affected.” Chanyeol said. “Yeah ok hyung~” I said. “ WOW! Chanyeol! You know ______ so well!” Baekhyun said. “Of course! I am her twin and plus I was watching her when you guys are like ignoring her back when she let us stay at her house” Chanyeol said. *Ahhhhh that time….We were all very guilty about that… I can’t believe we actually did that haha What a stupid bunch of people*

 

With this topic, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to have a small fight but it ended shortly *THANK GOD!* because it was Chanyeol’s turn to act. After Chanyeol came back it was my turn again. *Again?* I walked out and realise that I am going to act with April and she is the one that is ruining everything today! I walked to the set and I was suppose to stop her from suiciding and tell her I love her? *OMG… I am SOOOOO going to puke!* But once the director shouted ACTION! She started to act and I went closer to her and I said my part. When we wanted to jump, I pulled her back which cause us to hug and I have to say this cheesy line and tell her I have always loved her. I then end off with kissing her forehead. “CUT!” The director said. *Finally it’s over!* After that I quickly went back to the dressing room, we had our lunch break which means everybody is busy eating and I just realise that Chanyeol is not in the dressing room so I asked Baekhyun.

 

“Hyung, where did Chanyeol go?” “I don’t know…. I think he went to the toilet or something?” Baekhyun said. Half an hour later, Chanyeol came in. “Where did you go?” Baekhyun and I asked. “Oh… I saw ______ crying in the corner so I stayed there and comfort her” Chanyeol said. *What!?* “Why did she cry?” Baekhyun asked. “It was because she was scared that April may steal Sehun away from her…. She also watch April’s scene which affected her a lot and plus from her scene… It made her broke down…..” Chanyeol answered. *I am such a bad boyfriend….I can’t even be there for my girlfriend…* “But she is okay now if you are worrying Sehun, she is feeling better and she is doing her scene right now. You can go see her~” Chanyeol said.

 

After he said that, I went out looking for ______. She was doing her scene really well but what hurt me is that she have to fall a lot of times because she couldn’t get it right and I saw that she has some bruises on her arm. *Come on ______ you can do it right…* I stood there watching her act scene again and she finally got it correct! After that I saw her went back to her dressing room so I went in to mine also. I waited for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to finish their scene before I could go home and talk to ______. In the meantime, I started to play games on my phone or even find my girlfriend on the internet. *Wait! Don’t think I am a stalker ok? I want to vote for her group ok! Don’t think weirdly and even though I stalk her it’s okay you know why? I am her boyfriend! hahaha* So while I was searching and playing, I didn’t notice that Chanyeol and Baekhyun have already came back and changed back to their original clothes.

 

“Come on let’s go back to the dorm… I am tired” Baekhyun said. We all then went to the van and went back home. In the dorm, I quickly went to shower and then go to my room and called ______.


 

( On the Phone )

 

Sehun: Hey ________~

_______: Hey….

Sehun: Sweetie-ah~ I am so so sorry for today… I heard that you cried… I know you felt really hurt because I said those harsh things to you on set but you have to know that I am really hurting when I said those things to you… And for April…. The director asked me to do it and I felt disgusted doing it but I have no choice… I didn’t know that I was going to your Music Video shooting. We were tricked in going there.

_______: I am not mad…. I am just scared that one day you wouldn’t be by my side but at April’s….. I am so so scared Sehun-ah….

Sehun: You don’t have to be scared sweetie…. I won’t leave you ever. I only love you ______

_______: I love you too Sehun~ So… How did you guys get tricked into doing this?

Sehun: Well… our manager got a call from the director but he didn’t want to say what is it for but told us to report on set the next day so yeah..

_______: Oh… No wonder….

Sehun: _______, You have to be careful with your members ok? I am scared they would try many things to hurt you

________: I know Chanyeol oppa already told me

Sehun: I guess I shouldn’t disturb you already since you have been very busy today. You must be really tired. Good night swe-Wait! Sweetie you have to treat your bruises ok? I saw them just now when you fall down many times on set.

______: OK~ I will

Sehun: Night Sweetie *muaks*

________: Hehehe Good night Honey~ *muaks*


 

I then walk out of my room to find all my hyungs at my doorstep. “HYUNG!” I whined. “What?” They all said. “You were listening aren’t you!” I said. “Yeah…. It was so so so sweet sweetie~ HAhahaha” Chen said. I wanted to chase him but Suho asked me “How is _____? Chanyeol told all of us what happened. So how is she?” “She is fine no worries” I said. We all ate dinner and went to play for a bit except me, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, we were really tired so we went to sleep first.


 

Hwa Young’s outfit:

 

6c-pHqPaERhdAU3RwnksYVb1MYnS5mJEc-7O0j4I


 

Kimi’s Outfit:

 

eeqfnp5lyZhIRBP0cXaNIchqUIP5gV2J21r6bE6W



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ SURPRISE! A double UPDATE! HAHA. OMG HAVE YOU WATCHED EXO’S LIGHTSABER! IT WAS SO AWESOME! THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT! AHHHH! *FANGIRLS*Oh yeah! Tell me if there is any mistakes in the story or places that you don’t really like so I could improve~ Thank you guys for always reading my stories~ I LOVE YA~ HAVE A NICE DAY~ ]






 

bW9D5_tX0nxaPn6n6YEm4xLfvwU7NvEl1yzr2b4I

 

Z4i0OR7sYNVO09w2uGHCPlFSGE4yK6OiU6ADnuG8

 

AG-2zHyFWNPQxOBMB59ITePQ535-ZodnMCUZIeLN

 

cUA5GdKp7FLgLMxe9dJHuVjHQ7k5nnMEkIglnH6Y

 

wiyJsq8W2WE8VwdG1f0Rk-AxuDCGz_mcXV07sRJv


cUF4TRBQtmU3fiS0IYpmI5tOp_cA6IHYY3cGmnFs