Sleepover At EXO's Dorm!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

*Yay! I am having a sleepover at EXO’s dorm! It’s going to be fun!* I started to prepare everything for a sleepover just then Hwa Young came in and asked me “Hey ______, where are you going? Are you going out cause you look like you are bringing a lot of things….” “E-er yeah! I am going camping with Choi Yeol during the weekends to relax! Surrounding nature helps us to relax a lot! Hehe” I said. *Why did I lie? Well you will know soon!* Hwa Young came to help me pack and when Choi Yeol came back we were off to our ‘camping trip’. Before we went off the other girls came to bid goodbye. “BYE _____! BYE Choi Yeol! Have A Great Time Camping!” They all said. “BYE! We Will!” Choi Yeol and I said while waving.

 

While we are on the way to EXO’s dorm, I was looking at the scenery and wondering why EXO didn’t like the other girls…. *but April I can understand because I don’t like the way she is seducing MY Sehun! YEAH I SAID IT! It’s MY SEHUN!*

 

**Flashback**

 

Before we left the restaurant, EXO shouted “Cheonsa! WAIT!” I turned and ask “Yes? Is there something I forgot?” “Oh no, that’s not it! We were just wondering if you and Choi Yeol would want to come to have a sleepover with us….” Tao said. “Really?! Yeah I would love too! Can we go please Choi Yeol….” I whined. Choi Yeol couldn’t take my whining so she said“OK OK! Let’s have fun! hehe” “YAY!” Everybody shouted! “We will see you at night in our dorm? Choi Yeol you know where is our dorm right?” Suho asked. “Yeah I know where it is. We will see you later!” Choi Yeol said. Then we left to go and pack.

 

On the way back to the dorm, I received a call from Chanyeol.

 

( On the Phone )

 

_____: Hey Yeollie!

 

Chanyeol: Hey Cheonsa! We forgot to tell one thing about our sleepover…

 

_____: And…. What is it?

 

Chanyeol: Well…. The thing is…. Can you don’t bring the other girls? We sort of don’t really like them…

 

_____: O-ok… But how am I going to get out the dorm without letting them know?

 

Chanyeol: You could lie….

 

_____: Ok…. I will try!

 

Chanyeol: Thank you so much Cheonsa! We owe you!

 

_____: Yeollie-ah… Why don’t you like them?

 

Chanyeol: We will tell you later! Hehe *chuckled* See you later Cheonsa!

 

_____: Ok! See you later!


 

“So… who is that?” Choi Yeol asked. “It’s Chanyeol…. He say that we have to lie about going to their dorm” I said. “Why?” Choi Yeol asked. “Well it’s because they don’t really like the other girls… So we need to find excuse to leave the dom in one peace.” “Oh…. That’s why…. Well we could say that I and you are going to have a camping trip together. To relax our mind because surrounding nature helps us to relax! ISN’T THIS A GREAT IDEA?” Choi Yeol said. “YEAH IT IS! You are awesome Choi Yeol!” “I know I know” Choi Yeol said giggling.

 

** Back to present time **

 

“WE HAVE REACHED!” Choi Yeol Shouted. We ring the bell and once we are inside, they were already having fun. Choi Yeol and I put our things down and joined them. We played a lot of childish games and it was so childish and Kris kept saying “This is not my style man…” But….. HE STILL PLAYED! HAHAHA. After all that excitement, we sat down in a circle with snacks beside us. “Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Baekhyun said *Awww… not this again….* “OK!” Everybody shouted except me… The first to spin would be Tao and it landed on Luhan. “Truth or Dare?” Tao said. “Truth.” Luhan answered. “Ok Lu-ge Do you love buying bubble tea for Sehun?” “Of course…...NOT! I have to pay for them…” Luhan answered. “Yah! You are my favourite hyung! How could you do this to me! *fake cries*” Sehun said. Everybody laughs at Sehun childish act.

 

After a few rounds…. the bottle landed on me and it was Baekhyun who is going to ask me. “Truth or dare?” “Truth” I said. *I am scared of what are you going to dare me if I chose Dare.* “Ok… Since we don’t know you much… So what is your darkest secret?” *Oh no…. What Am I going to say?* “E-erm I make people believe I was another person but actually I am not that person…. I even told my boyfriend that…. Just cause I want to surprise everybody…” I said. *I SAID IT…. I hope they won’t find out.* “Oh… That’s sad…. It must be really hard for you… But it’s ok! You will have that surprise soon and they will love it for sure!” Baekhyun said. *Yeah… It is hard… I really hope you like it though…*

 

So next was my turn to spin and it landed on Sehun. *Hmmm… I am gonna have fun asking questions to you hahahaha XD* “So Truth or Dare?” I said. “Truth.” He said. “Ok….Ermm What do you hate now?” “Ermmm that would be not seeing my girlfriend and also I feel like I am cheating on her…” *Cheating on me?!?! What does he mean?* “Why do you feel that?” I said. “Well because I just met this girl who looks like her and I kept thinking that is my girlfriend but it’s not…. It looks like I am growing to like her day by day….” Sehun said while looking down. *It’s me….the girl he thought he liked but actually I am _____….. Don’t worry I know you won’t cheat on me… I love you..* “Awww don’t be sad I am sure you love her a lot that’s why you think it’s her….” I said. After that, we resume the game and then we went to sleep since it was really late.

 

On the last day of the sleepover, I woke up late because we went to Lotte world the other day and ended up coming home late. When I got down, I saw Choi Yeol so happy and she and EXO were screaming “CHEONSA! YOU HAVE TO COME HERE!” “Woah…. ok what is it?” I said. They look a bit creepy because they were smiling a lot and looking at me. So I sat down and they show me this video that SM just uploaded and I was thinking *Is it their MV? Why are they so happy about it…. Maybe it’s really their MV* I was watching but then…… ‘SUMMER’ was what appeared before our MV was shown! *OMG! I-IT’S MY MV! OMG OMG I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY!* I was so shocked and happy about it that I cried while watching it. *I-I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S ME OUT THERE!*

 

After the video, they saw me cried and Chanyeol hug me and say “Don’t cry now…. You are going to be like us soon! You must be happy!” “I *sobs* am happy…. It’s *sobs* tears to joy!” I said. “Look! I am so handsome in there!” Baekhyun said. We all chuckled. “What? I am look!” He said. “No! I am more handsome than you!” Chanyeol said while releasing the hug. Soon they were fighting about who is more handsome in the music video. *Awww how cute hehehe* “CHEONSA! WHO IS MORE HANDSOME IN THE MV?” They came and ask me. “E-er… All of you are handsome ok? Stop fighting already!” I said. “OK!” They all agreed. *Bunch of kids….hahaha*

 

That day when we went back to dorm, I was having tons of questions that is shooting at me once I step foot in the dorm. “So _____ How was your camping?” Hwa Young said. “It was great! I got to see nice scenery, lakes and cute animals!” I said. “What animals!?” Kimi asked in excitement “There were deers, Gizzelle and many more!” I said. “Wow! That’s great! What did you do there?” April asked. “Well I did canoeing, swimming and waterfall jumping! It was so fun!” I said like I actually did those stuff. “Wow! Anyways! Did you know our MV was just uploaded today?!” Kimi. “Y-yeah I know! I saw it went I was camping!” I said. “So! How was it?!” Hwa Young asked. “IT WAS AWESOME!” I shouted! “ I know right! We look damn gorgeous in the MV!” April exclaimed. While we were spazzing among ourselves, Choi Yeol called us.

 

“Girls. We have to meet Lee Soo Man later for a short briefing on what are you going to do afterwards. Like maybe…. Promotion? hehe”  Choi Yeol said feeling excited! “Ok! Let’s go change now!” Hwa Young said. After that, we went to SM building and enter Lee Soo Man’s office. He said “Hi SUMMER. You girls are receiving a lot of loves from the country! Isn’t great! You have fans now! And they are wondering when are you going to reveal yourself on stage. So we decided to start your promotion earlier than expected due to the amount of love and eager your fans were…… So you are going to have you Debut Stage on MCountdown tomorrow!” *We have fans… OMG they wants to see us! Ahhh!! I am so excited. Wait. WHAT?! WE ARE GOING TO DO WHAT TOMORROW?!*  “W-what?” We all said that due to the amount of shockness we had. “You girl are going to perform TOMORROW! You girl are DEBUTING ALREADY!” Lee Soo Man said. “OMG! OMG! Thank you Mr. Lee! OMG we are going to have our debut stage tomorrow! *squeal* We all shouted at the same time. “Ok so…. Tomorrow you should be there at 9am in the morning to do your makeup, hair and all those stuff you girls do. Then you will perform for the first time!” Lee Soo Man said. “Ok we will!” Kimi said. And before we left the office he said “Oh SUMMER! Good Luck!” We smiled and thank him.

 

On the way back to our dorm, I feel so excited and so nervous at the same time…. *I am finally going to debut….. I can’t believe this….My dream is accomplished! I will be famous and successful! OMG…..*



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ OMG YOU ARE GOING TO DEBUT! AREN’T YOU EXCITED!? no? Aw well…. *awkward moment* Well! Hi everybody! I think I am going to do a double update today! So stay here ok? I will make another one in just a bit! BTW, on the next chapter you will experience your debut stage! GOOD LUCK OK? hehe (although it’s not true…. hehe XD) ]



 

rOIEbmRAyn7Z8Xic0iGO2t7PWLtZJnbXhMrCniLK

 

NExqQB474FhvemwEwIXMtq4PCUkkEDBfEDU5QHRG

 

Bkw9M2O2-RKf9H7si-PTpdj36m83PU4bMCCgIswg

 

8CagTaly_TjTb6rP5Kh8RPYzcc5RyvmCc6r_zcHG

g-UbD-CG-EAeDlZ97w1uuh3EMv0DngRo7rAY8B0J


jtiRzT6J4ZtYZQ-qKh4_Gu5cB6Cjw72JvS7hF2v-