Bad group members.....

Unexpected Journey

Chanyeol POV:

 

You guys must be wondering *How did I met _____ on the way home and know about her injury* Well know I am going to tell you. That day in the morning, I went to SM building to practice my dance with some friends of mine and I saw Choi Yeol on the way to the dance room so I chatted with her for awhile.

 

“Hey Choi Yeol!” I said. “Hey! What are you doing here?” she asked. “Oh. I am here to dance with Key and some other friends what about you?” “Ah… Oh I am here because SUMMER is going to have a comeback and they are inside picking out the song they want to sing and since I was bored…. I came out to buy some food and drink for the girls” Choi Yeol said. While we were busy talking, someone shouted for Choi Yeol. “Choi Yeol! We have chosen the song already come and hear it!” April said.

 

When she shouted she didn’t know I was there but until she realise her character changed and she started talking to me. “Oh! Yeollie oppa! I didn’t you were there haha. Sorry for my rude behaviour I hope you can forgive me” April said and giving her brightest fake smile EVER! *First of all only _____ can call me Yeollie and OMG she is calling me oppa! I am going to vomit any time soon* “It’s okay just remember to behave when you are outside because people may see you. Well I have to go bye” I walked away after saying that.

 

After walking away from her, I went to the dance practice room and meet with my other friends which are from SHINEE. “Hey! Chanyeol what’s up?” Key said. “I met the most disgusting girl I have ever see! OMG I thought I was going to puke right on the spot she started to speak.” I said. “It is that bad? Who is it?” Onew asked. “It is the girl from SM’s new girl group called ‘SUMMER’ her name is April I think?” I said. “Oh! That group. The one that you think your twin is in there so is she?” Minho said. “YUP! That IS my twin! hehe” “Woah… Look at him~ He is so happy when he is talking about his twin! So~ What’s her name in the group?” Taemin said. “She called Cheonsa in the group” I replied

 

“Wow! What a beautiful name!” Taemin said. After that talking about _______, we started to dance for a few hours then we have a break for awhile so I decided to walk around and find some food. While I was walking, I saw ______ walking around the building and she seems like waiting for someone. “______!” I shouted. ______ ran to me and hug me while saying “Hi Yeollie oppa!” *Seeing her like that, I feel really relax*  “You seem very happy today” I said. “Of course! We are coming back soon! I am so happy!” She said while looking up. *Awww how cute~* We let go of the hug and she asked me “So oppa, what are you doing here? I thought it was your off day?” “Yeah it is so I thought of meeting SHINEE and hang out” I replied.

 

Just then I saw a scar on her hand so I asked “What happen to your hand?!” “It’s okay oppa~ It’s just Kimi accidentally spill hot water on my hand when I was helping her” She said. *But this seldom happen in her dorm…* “Was it because you were too close to the pot when she was pouring the water” “No… I don’t think so… Anyways Yeollie oppa I have to go! If not my members would think why I was late” “Ok~ Bye!” After that I saw her walk away but she run back and ask “Yeollie oppa! Which way is the carpark?! I got lost just now and I forgot to ask you” “Oh! Just follow that path then turn left the carpark should be there” I said. “OK! THANK YOU OPPA! BYE!” She then run off. *So cute*

 

While I was walking out to buy food and drink for me and the SHINEE members, I was wondering how ______ got burn if she say she wasn’t close to the pot so maybe… it wasn’t an accident. The whole journey until the dance practice room, I kept thinking why would her members be like that when a few months ago they were so close. In the dance room, I think they know I wasn’t the same me when I left the dance room so they ask me “Hey Chanyeol~ Did something happen when you were out?” I then started to tell them about the whole thing so they could give me some advice.

 

“Hmmm…. If that is the case then think if there is something that the members don’t know about?” Minho said. *Members don’t know….Members don’t know…..What do they not know?...AH!* “I know what they don’t know! They don’t know that _____ and Sehun are together!” “And what does it go to do with it?” Onew asked. “Hmmmm… I remember _____ saying that all her group members loves EXO so maybe that is one of the reason” I said. “Or~ maybe they already found out so they are really angry with ______ since like what you say, they love EXO so much” Taemin said. “Which means… you guys have to protect her if not she would get into danger. Your fans aren’t the best people to deal with especially sasaeng fans…*fake shivers* ” Key said. “You are right… I better tell this to the other members about this! Sorry I can’t stay long…” I said “It’s okay~ Make sure your twin is safe ok?!” SHINEE said all together. “I will!” * I can’t let anything happen to my twin especially when she did so much for me and EXO*

 

POV:

 

The next day, we went to the recording studio and start our recording. For a few hours, we were already done and they all praised us because we were really fast with the recording which means we can go home faster but we SUMMER have to stay back to talk about the music video. “I wonder who will get which part for the Music Video” Kimi said. “Well I don’t care because every role in the music video is so so awesome!” Hwa Young said. “I actually don’t mind which role I get to be honest because I love all the roles!” I said.

 

In the room with all the directors, we discussed about the music video and the roles are kimi is going to be the girl who burns the boyfriend’s stuff, Hwa Young would be the girl who cried and her best friend came to comfort her, April would be the girl who wants to suicide and me. I would be the insecure martial artist because I requested it hahaha. “Ok girls I need you to think of who would be the male actor in each of your scene so that we could contact them immediately” One of the director said. “I have to think about it though… Could you give us a day?” Kimi, Hwa Young and April said. “Sure but it would be best if you give me later in the day because like that we could start on the music video faster is that ok? and what about you Cheonsa?” “OK! We will give by today” Kimi, Hwa Young and April said. “Anybody would be fine with me” I said.

 

After the music video talk, we were dismissed. “Hey _____ we are going to stay back for a while to talk to the director about some things” April said. “Oh…. Ok I will see at the dorm then” I said while walking away. *Hmmm I am dismiss early and I am alone for now… What should I do??* With many thoughts on what to do I finally I chose to go to EXO’s practice room and give them a surprise! *Hehe*

 

??? POV:

 

After telling ______ that we need to stay behind, we quickly discuss about the male actor in each of our scene. “So who do you want to choose?” I asked. “Well… I am sure going to pick CHANYEOLLIE!!! He’s my favourite!” Hwa Young said. “I M GOING TO PICK BAEKKIE!” Kimi said. “OK then...I WILL PICK SEHUN THEN! HAHAHAHA” I said. Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. *what about _____ scene? We CAN choose for her as WELL!* “OMG guys. I have the greatest idea! Why not we choose the male actor for ______’s scene!” I said. “That is a wonderful plan!” Kimi said. “We could let Sehun her boyfriend dump her! Hahahahah” Hwa Young laughed.

 

“YEAH! Let her feel how is it feel to be dump by your own boyfriend and I am going to purposely flirt with Sehun to make her jealous!” I said. “YEAH GO FOR IT!” Kimi and Hwa Young said. After the talk, we went to find the director in the room. “Director-nim~ We have finally chose the male actors and they are from EXO” I said. “Kimi’s actor would be Baekhyun, April’s actor would be Sehun and mine would be Chanyeol” Hwa Young said. “May I know why?” the director asked. “Well we feel more comfortable with them since we worked with them before for our last music video so I think it would be easier for us.” Hwa Young said.

 

“Well ok then….I will contact them tonight.” the director said. “Err.. director-nim, can we suggest a male actor for _____ since she said she don’t mind who is the actor” I said. “Sure go ahead” “Well I thought of Sehun because we have worked before with ______ and plus you can save up your time in calling so many people” I said. “Your right! Thank you for your suggestion!” “You are welcome!” I said. When we were about to leave, kimi whispered into my ear “April-ah~ What if Sehun doesn’t want to do it? Like because it’s his girlfriend we are talking about here…. So what are we going to do?”

 

“It’s okay I got this.” I said. I went back to the room and asked “Director-nim sorry for bothering you again but can you not tell the real reason they are coming because I want to surprise ______ . She loves EXO so it would be such a great surprise for her!” I said in an exciting tone. “Hahaha Sure! I would be happy to do it! If it makes you girls happy~” He said. “Thank you! Have a nice day!” I said. “You are welcome! See you girls tomorrow” After that I left the room and give a thumbs up to the other members that are standing outside.

 

*Let’s see if you can take this pain ______…. We shall see tomorrow, the look on your face! MUHAHAHAHAHA!*



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! How was the last update? Did you guess who is it already? Enough with that! I have come back with another update! I hope you like it! I would tell the details for the music video you guys are acting with EXO! Aren’t you excited like what is going to happen? hahahaha Anyways if you are confuse with the colour for the ‘??? POV’ , they are all the same it’s just I couldn’t find the same colour since I customise it so yeah hahahaha *I am a bit stupid aren’t I? HAHAH*

OH! Yeah! I made a mistake in the last chapter which is ‘Chapter 26’ so if you are confuse you can read it again! That’s it for today!

THANK YOU FOR READING! HAVE A NICE DAY! ]



 

qHbXi9zml1YBVAUgbUOX9J7q-c1hYPu9FoaDOx0p

 

kqS4TLoRw5g2jPb08zM6f_rePBJlcDabnbrM8E-D

 

Ng2C9ZhIbSCoHTo3A-DaQwzfp5n1ms8z3_RaC-5T

 

RIaUARocyGHe400OtZiF3KtQZitK7eMaU8i_aaOF

 

kN4Cm_RmXeTCEqYEP66mc6V3XbSnYVYfYazgEZN6


JlxUu7hff9rzo9h7fLzRS_uVp288Im-xb-LTdTrM