DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!!! 3 3 ( Part 2 )

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

I woke up by a knock on the door and went I opened the door it was Suho. “Suho oppa?” I said sleepily. “Oh ______! Sorry to wake you up but could you girls wear something nicer today? We have a surprise for you” Suho said. “Oh...Arraso” I said. After that I went to wash up and wake Choi Yeol up. I couldn’t find something nice to wear since I am scared that I overdress or underdress myself so I let out a loud sigh.

 

“Why do you look so stressed up?” Choi Yeol asked. “Well Suho oppa said to dress nicely today because they want to give us a surprise I think...And I don’t know what to wear!” I said ruffling my hair in frustration. “Hahahaha ok ok I will help you now my dear~” Choi Yeol said chuckling. “Thank you Thank you! You are the best!” When Choi Yeol picked the outfit I was amazed at how fast she prepare for me and her fashion sense is awesome! *I am so lucky to have her as a manager~*

 

My outfit:

2DWrFHHr_R6pYK_NWtwbMKALMj1HtQwtWPTmOmKkNl4Jgd6aX5OTbt84G4Yt272m36SUtszrRD-VFC3nWUjLajrUyg8bUQ-GUWvaEHPhiUdrnuZ5gBmshuNQiGRv4zuXwY8aMwNe

 

Choi Yeol’s Outfit:

5-LuIkPIDT2xTNoiDz7nSl9XvQFZsvuT8cFp1NbdTYXiECljw6fKT7QiVqEmHZQSFho1yr-HnfHC23KBFhQujeKqQEzqlkjhiVtVuwSQUnRjTQGr5mKur_UDG3VFT-mheuQjFD8c

 
 

What Choi Yeol picked for me was not what I would wear very often but it won’t hurt to try! I love what Choi Yeol’s wearing because it’s so simple which suits her really much! *Pretty manager~* We both went down to meet the others for breakfast and they stared at us like we were stranger so I asked “It’s too much right? I knew I should have picked a simpler one” “NO!” EXO shouted. Choi Yeol chuckled. “What we meant was that you look really pretty, there isn’t the need to change” Tao said. “Hey hey hey~ That’s my girlfriend you are talking about here” Sehun whined.

 

“HAHAHAHA Jealous now aren’t we?” Choi Yeol joked. And every one of us laughed. We then head to Disneyland again for Round 2! I was sticking to Choi Yeol all the time that I didn’t realise that EXO was gone so I asked Choi Yeol see if she know anything. “Choi Yeol~ Do you know where they went? I just realise they were missing” I asked “No… I don’t know as well… Let’s look around maybe they went to the toilet or into a shop without telling us” Choi Yeol said and I nod my head. We went all around Disneyland but I still don’t find or even see them, I am starting to get worried. Suddenly, I got a text from Luhan saying that they have to settle some things at the last minute so he asked Choi Yeol and I to have fun since yesterday they had already play most of the rides.

 

“Choi Yeol, Luhan oppa asked us to have fun own our own since they have to settle some things at the last minute” I said to Choi Yeol. “Oh… Ok~ Let’s go and have fun then!” Choi Yeol said and pulled my arm to follow her. We went to most of the rides and of course we did rides some of the children rides ahahahaha. My favourite ride was the Buzz Lightyear rides because Choi Yeol and I were competing who as the highest score and I always lose therefore I kept asking her to ride again until I win. *I can’t lose!* That is why my favourite ride is Buzz lightyear but Choi Yeol’s favourite ride would be the Pirates and the Caribbean because she said that it was so fun because there were drops that somehow made us wet.

 

eCP3RXOuDjcV68pKfb_0i8seQsIPMr03x021SdgyuFk3GFkSzHTR_CqiEQ9-SzNxTqKtennoCQ-aEZVvI8OcmicNVTOIYjGR-FoDiVSTm5TIv3pGSwLwwVGJFuiRhO4EuSJME7Q-  wJBdxA_ibSuobQddoro6-AQBZqVNUothM3-RVOprOPS5OpfHrDUENkRs0aj3CFS6PEnfK9wMNl5wjlXvXi_JaAUA7Tv3tuXW3dDIgoQSDposl8EvFl2BayPxov4109pLKO_4yWJe

 

After our last ride of the day which is the Star Wars ride, we wanted to go back to our hotel to rest and call the members but on our way back we saw a crowd and we were curious so we ended up joining the crowd. When we managed to squeeze through to the front, we saw Mickey, Minnie, Daisy ,Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Winnie, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore altogether! “Hey Choi Yeol! Can we take photo with them?!” I said. “OMG Of course! Let’s go!” Choi Yeol said. While queueing up, we were so excited to take photo with all of them but their time was  up so we were upset. While walking back sadly, we were pulled by some Disney staff and they said “Hey! You guys seem sad… May I ask why?” “Oh… We saw Mickey, Minnie, Daisy ,Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Winnie, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore altogether but we couldn’t get a photo with them since their time was up…” I said.

 

“OH! That’s why you girls are sad. Come! Follow me!” THe Disney staff said. Choi Yeol and I followed the Disney staff and it lead us to a place where staff is only allowed so I asked “Ermmm is it really ok to bring us here?” “Yeah! I was kind of being ordered to so yeah~” The Disney staff replied. *Ordered???* We continue walking and to our surprise, we found all the characters together! “OMG OMG OMG!!” I shouted. *The characters ordered her to find us awww so sweet* Choi Yeol and I was basically fangirling, we took many photos with them and when we were about to go I heard someone say “_______”  *Wait…. Isn’t that Sehun?* I turn around but all I saw was the Disney characters so I ignore it and continue to walk further. *Am I hallucinating?*

 

“Yah! How could you just off like that!” Sehun shouted. *omg I can’t be hallucinating* I turn and stare at the characters and they started to take off their head which revealed the EXO members! “OMG guys! I can’t believe you guys did this!” I shouted while running towards them to hug them. “So this is the surprise you guys are talking about” Choi Yeol said. “Yeah~ Since _______ and you loves disney characters so we were thinking why not do this for the both of you” Luhan said. “Ahhh~ Thanks guys~ I love you SO SO much!” I said. “HEY! How about your boyfriend? Hmph!” Sehun said. “Ahahahahha I love you the MOST! HEHEHEHE” I said and everybody just shivered. *Too gross?* “Ok lovebirds let’s go and change out of this and have our dinner!” Suho said. “OK!” The EXO members agreed.

 

After a few minutes, we went out for dinner at a restaurant near our hotel. During the dinner Chanyeol said “I am glad that _______ is smiling more now!” “Yeah! I just hope she will remain happy all the time” Tao said. “Awww guys~ I will by the way I have you guys and Choi Yeol beside me cheering me on!” I said. “Even though today is the last day that we are in Paris, I am glad that we had fun!” Kris said. “Let’s go back to Korea and wait for the famous ________ to debut again!” Chen said. “YEAH!” The rest shouted. “HAHAHAHA ok~” I said with a big smile. *But…. I still have to overcome my fear first…* After dinner, we went back to the hotel and the rest went back to the room but Sehun wanted to stay out for awhile so I just accompany him.

 

“________, will you really be okay performing as a group again?” He said. “I’m not sure but I think it would be okay i guess…” I said. He came closer to me and embrace me while saying “I just don’t want to get hurt again, it hurts me to see EXO and Choi Yeol’s happy virus and my girlfriend to get hurt…” I embrace him back and said “Ahhhh~ I am so lucky to have this family and a boyfriend who love me SO SO much~” I said smiling. “I know right” Sehun admitted. “HAHAHAHAHA” We both laughed. After our talk, we went back to our room and sleep. *I hope everything that is gonna come will be better than now*

 
 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ HEY! I am finally back! WOOHOO! My national exam is over!!! *dances* OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS I AM FINALLY FREE!! AHHH! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!

 

And of course I am back to writing more chapters and hopefully I can finally end my first ever fanfic! HEHEHEHEHE

 

Anyways hope you guys are happy reading and I am sorry that I am away for a VERY LONG time but wait no longer! I am back!

 

HAVE FUN READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY! *shoot hearts* ]

 
 
 

8I_husHftl6Z3-uAPnQ6GcfwxLU8yUNXIOQ5phfq355SOB8JSePC4Ju6i3Cs1U3XWbL2qoNrlgWDRqt6JQZUDcdVziunHTWy4b-Y11ldpEKrA7lusyl89FJIKkdwXw3z5vFa2HaF

 

2GEUTQORm5W516Kvx16QhMz4yQUtwFpr2dHA8shmQDhIWg0zeczLoA6aMu4uBiY-LKtrSrh5pfmzo7pj5LEtjBimM30k8sRsrJhzEZlz-x9OWXp3Jacw1DMhcdPzLhXolk9wgDyP

KDeT115B9K4i8Y2UV-YW5lJyJ6iaqd_ZgpNxvU3UvOjxQOuwzNOXIPQ3wXxFYy18-rr2S_is8QgugH9eOjnel5YOvVaTdXqV3yQwjhKDSdQhdvNgnw9bLLWANLwRXXuVatEN6g34

 

QTzddsrU74qPPc_XKysWSwD42LhKLxiVg3-4v2D5pzdXPYTVr7mobYFn7Andult3JkeBYofSAGQh06-9mMsjl9uDERWQ4abN0ryfPXikmTzy6VGrswV_XjlApINmk03-7OF44Jrk

6LIlVmWUEXYFw50igwhFBPp9ewZ0VIua8WDY6iV5Snjj0_6sZjE7p1Y5dXY4EPeU9QVGx84iWHyoYhGstSsmgbnpTKcwHT0w5VOITNsNLLvNENx1eTdCb1LEVoNaqS0s8HxXs8yd

j1vFwr84RQhK9DA_5oUVVE68-eNHaTj05PQZApX_09iOd05L3hXnYocTUt1o2fG4Je35bCEmafN7Z0cNnY4v-BujxFTmvg6XngNpwcIdeIYomSkjMbjn7Cpg1BVm7q7XgmY86jFA