Ohana Means Family

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

The next morning, I woke up and found out that Sehun wasn’t beside me. *I guess he is downstairs?* I did my morning routine and when downstairs then I was greeted by EXO. “Hey! ______ are you ok?” They all said. “Yeah I am fine guys, after crying yesterday, I feel much better” I said. “Well, we just wanna tell you that you don’t have to be afraid of them because you got us!” Suho said. “Yeah! We will always stand at your side!” Chen said. “And we will make you smile no matter what!” Baekhyun said. “My twinnie shouldn’t cry! You are too pretty to cry~” Chanyeol said.

 

After hearing that, I tear up a bit, I was so touched. “Thank you guys~ I am so happy to have such a good and caring family! And of course boyfriend! Hehe” I said while smiling. “Yeah there is your million dollar smile!” Xiumin said. With that I started my day happily. After breakfast, they started to ask questions about yesterday. “______, what exactly happened yesterday?” Kris asked. “Well I am not really sure… It happened so fast. But I do know that there was a picture that showed me slapping April. And for some reasons April has that mark on her face, she framed me!” I said. “How did she even have that mark is the first place?” Kai said.

 

“Hmmm… I am not sure because it wasn’t there when I saw her earlier… *gasp* She fake it!” I said and they all nodded. “Well _____ , April is very bad since we told you to be careful of her” Suho said. “But there is one thing I don’t know…. Why are they being like this? April shouted at me for taking everything away from her but I can’t think of one thing I took away from her” I said. EXO then turn their head and look at Sehun. “ME?!” Sehun said. “Yeah since April loves Sehun so much so I think she may know about you guys being together which cause her to do these things” Luhan said. “You may be right but nobody knows except you…” I said. “Have you seen our fans? They are detectives especially the Sasaeng fans. They are even worse they our fans. They can find out anything they one it’s just the matter of time.” Lay said.

 

I freaked out when I heard that. *that means April is one of EXO’s Sasaeng fans? That is SO obsessed with Sehun? OMG….. *  “I suggest that you stay here for the mean time because reporters would be looking around to find you. Don’t worry, we told Choi Yeol and also told her not to tell your whereabouts to anyone so you are safe with us~” Suho said. “Thank you guys so much!” I said and made a group hug. “Ok guys! Let’s go practice remember we have a comeback to prepare!” Suho said. “Oh! You guys better get going! Don’t be late!” I said. “Ok~” They said.


 

Sehun’s POV:

 

I woke up early today because EXO and I decided to discuss about _____’s situation. I slowly got of bed and did my morning routine. When I got down, they were already on at the table talking. “So should we tell Choi Yeol about this? I bet she is SO confuse right now” D.O said. “Yeah we should” Suho said. So we called her.

 

( On the phone )

 

Choi Yeol: Yeoboseyo?

 

EXO: Choi Yeol! You heard about _____ right? Well _____ is at our place, she don’t look really good.. She kept crying even when she sleeps

 

Choi Yeol: Ok that’s good she is with you guys, I was so worried…. Poor child… I don’t even know what’s gotten into them, to do such things to _____

 

EXO: Well I think we know but not 100% sure unless we confirm it with _____

 

Choi Yeol: And…. What is that?

 

EXO: It’s about Sehun and _____ dating, I think April knows and I heard _____ said that she loves Sehun in EXO. So I think that is the problem that cause all this to happen

 

Choi Yeol: Hey… I think you are right.. So what should we do now?

 

EXO: For now, do not tell anyone else ______ whereabouts and lie to the members and press. They would surely be irritated and stop asking.

 

Choi Yeol: Ok I will try my best~ Help me protect her, I trust you guys since you are her family in her eyes

 

EXO: We will Choi Yeol.

 

After that we hung up. “That is settled, how are we going protect _____?” Tao asked. “We can let _____ not be seen by the press and just let her stay in the house?” Chen said. “Well that is a good idea but the house part… wouldn’t it be boring for her to stay in the house for the whole day?” Xiumin said. “You are right… so she can go out but only with us or without getter caught by the press” Suho said. “Great plan!” We all said. “Wait! What about her clothes?” Luhan asked. “Well she can wear mine but I think pants wouldn’t really fit her since she slim down a lot from the last time I saw her” I said. “Hmmm how about bringing her out one day to get her clothes?” Lay said. “Ok!” I said.

 

Just then _____ came down so we stopped talking about her situation and the other hyungs started to ask how is she feeling after the incident yesterday. We were talking why her teammates are trying to make her life miserable and then suddenly they all turn their head towards my direction. *What they think is me?* So I said “ME!?”   “Yeah since April loves Sehun so much so I think she may know about you guys being together which cause her to do these things” Luhan said. “You may be right but nobody knows except you…” _____ said. “Have you seen our fans? They are detectives especially the Sasaeng fans. They are even worse they our fans. They can find out anything they one it’s just the matter of time.” Lay said.

 

*They have a point there…. Our fans can be really scary sometimes…* After talking to _____, we went to practice for our comeback but I kept worrying about _____. Like is she alright? Is she scared? Or is she hiding her feeling towards us? I kept thinking about this went we were dancing and practicing. “Hey Sehun, are you ok?” Chanyeol asked. “Yeah I guess so…” I said. “Don’t be worried I know she will be ok!” “Thanks hyung!” I said smiling.  

 

After practice, we went back home to see _____ and brought her out to eat! “Let’s eat beef!” Baekhyun said. “NO! Let’s eat other thing!” Suho said. I and _____ stared at them arguing until we laugh out loud because Baekhyun lost to Suho due to money wise hahahahaha. “I lost… Because Suho said that he is the one paying so he gets to decide and poor me have no money so we have to listen to Suho hyung~” Baekhyun said and we all started to laugh.

 

So we decided to eat somewhere near so that _____ do not get caught by the media. At night, we went to bed early since we practice so hard today. *OUR COMEBACK IS COMING! But… _____* We both got on my bed and I hugged _____. “Sehun-ah~ Do you think that I am a useless person? Gotten hate for something that I never do? Why am I even born into this world? I am even a burden to you guys now….” _____ said while tearing up abit. “No….. _____ don’t say that...You are not a burden to us, you are our family and my girlfriend. You are also not useless, you are the most amazing person I ever met and I am really lucky to have you~ Everything is going to be alright, EXO and I will stay will you until the end. You can count on us~” I said hugging her more tightly.



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hi! Here is a update after a very LONG time! Since I am a graduating student *Wow that sounds so nice hahahah XD * I have a lot of remedials and lessons to learn which made me really really busy so I cannot update very often…. Sorry about that! So don’t expect much from me hehehehe~  Anyways enjoy the update! ]



 

h9D5cEyQ8oXOJ2_qNjY40RAeOWM07BjyPC9_rQje

 

_PdKoROR2VcnfP1p98BOgYBZ-u_UDLVg3M150Uim

 

cnUib7xqXPPu0SrG0X37FSZJkiAFRGV7K3WU-oPl

gy9kJ9RzPAKxwKuBHV_5fHtVchvkMog2g2Mjqf-3

 

dasom.jpg


SISTAR-Dasom_1432313834_af_org.jpg