Regrets.......

Unexpected Journey

Chanyeol POV:

 

We have gotten really close with ______ lately and we are now consider a family. We spend our time with her since well… we can’t go out because of the news saying that they spot some of us going to a house and we wouldn’t want them to know where we are so we got to stay in the house. _____ got to go school so we spend most of the day playing or watching the TV and went ____ came back we would play even more and talk even more. But recently she brought a friend here and its was one of our fans and I sort of hate her? I don’t know…. After a few hours, I find that the members are getting really close to Rebecca and leaving _____ out of their conversation. I feel really angry about it but I held it in since they were having so much fun.

 

A few weeks past, I realise that _____ would always bring Rebecca here and Rebecca would just leave _____ out and talk with us. Sometimes, ______ would just go out and take a walk or even go to a empty beach, crying while seeing the sunset. Whenever she is at home, she would make herself busy and when she can’t make herself busy she would hide in her room but sometimes I wonder what is she doing in there… She haven’t smile as much as last time when she is with us, she became cold and lifeless lately. I didn’t bother to ask because I am afraid that it would make it worse. I would try my best to make her laugh but it seems like it didn’t work but I think she know that I care a lot for her.

 

There was one day, I couldn’t take it anymore so I said to the other hyungs and Rebecca “Ummm… I am going to the toilet, having a stomachache… hehe” So I escaped from there and walked towards _____ room. The closer I got to the door, I heard sobbings *Is she crying? What happen to her?* I begin to worry so I knock on the door but I think she is not going to open so I said something “______-ah….. Are you okay? You have been sad lately, if there is any problem you can tell oppa, you know that right?” She didn’t answer me but she opened the door and I went in. “______-ah, why are you crying?” I asked. She said “You guys have been paying attention to Rebecca so much that I was left out. It hurts to be left out. I finally found somebody who would care, make me happy and someone who I can count on and most of all ….. a family.” “You know that I am always here right? Maybe they aren’t themselves lately?” *What a lame excuse Park Chanyeol!* “But I feel like she is taking you away from me…. I don’t want this to happen….” After she said that sentence, she started to cry even harder. I couldn’t bare to see her cry so to comfort her, I lean in and hugged her. And I sang a song for her.

 

Remember geudaega himdeul ttaemyeon hangsang

Nunmureul useumgwa bakkwotjyo

Na eomneun goseseon uljimayo don’t cry

Nunmuri manteon geudaeraseo oh

Andwaeyo it’s my turn to cry naega halgeyo

Geudaeui nunmul moa

It’s my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo

Geu nunmulkkaji this time

This time yeah

Beorilppeonhaetdeon baraen sajindeul

Neomu apaseo ijen bol suga eobtjyo

Tto jami oji annneun bam

Eoduun bangane nuntteugo anja

Geudae eolgul geuryeoyo

Sujupdeon misowa sangnyanghan nundongja

Ango sipeunde eotteohhajyo

Na eomneun goseseon uljimayo good-bye

Ijen nae eokkael mot billyeoyo oh

Andwaeyo it’s my turn to cry naega halgeyo

Geudaeui nunmul moa

It’s my turn to cry

Naege matgyeoyo geu nunmulkkaji this time

Ne nunmulkkaji this time yeah-

 

Once I sang finish, I found her sleeping so I carried her bridal style to her bed and tuck her in. I whispered “Good night ______ , you will always oppa here.” I then left the room and join the others. “Hey! What took you so long!” Kai said “I told you I have a stomachache so of course I would be long!” I said. After talking with Rebecca for a long time, it is time that she go and for us to sleep.  “Hey, Baekhyun, do you think that Rebecca is that great?” “Well… Yeah! She knows us too much and I don’t know I have a feeling that we are a family” *Then… what about ______? If Rebecca make them feel like a family then what about _____? She been through so much for us. Yet she is being treated like this…* “okay…..” I couldn’t talk anymore, If i talked some more I think I would explode.

The next day went by as usual, me waiting for _____ to come and they are waiting for Rebecca to come. When they got home, I saw ______ ran up to her room and locked the door. I got worried so I went up to see what’s going on. *Sobbing? I think she is crying again….* “______-ah… Please open the door…” Once she opened the door, she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. She was also crying really hard and I don’t think she want the others to hear so I motioned her inside her room. I then asked “What happen?” “R-rebecca said that she would ask you guys to stay with her and I know that they would agree since they are so much closer to her now. B-but, I don’t want you guys to leave me, you guys became my family, my brothers, I really regretted not listening to you guys and bringing her here…. And now you are leaving….. Please don’t leave oppa….”  *Move in with her?!?! No way man…..* She kept saying “please don’t leave me oppa” while hugging me and crying. I feel really sad for her, I hugged her and say some comforting words while caressing her hair. She then fall asleep on my chest and I didn’t want to let go so I fall asleep in that position.

The next morning, I woke and woke _____ at the same time. “_____-ah…. It’s time to wake up…” “Okay….” We did our morning routines and then I went back into the room and Baekhyun told me “Chanyeol-ah, we are going to stay at Rebecca house today! And I heard that her house is very big!! She also said that she is going to clear the news about us! Isn’t it cool?!?!?!” “Yeah…..” *WHAT DO I DO?!?! WE ARE MOVING TODAY!* Then…. our doorbell rang I guess its Rebecca coming to pick us up… We all got down and _____ was downstairs too… Rebecca then said “_____-ah, I am picking EXO up, they are going to stay at my house! They agreed! So….. EXO I will be waiting in the car. See you in school!” Everybody left with her except me. I went closer to _____ but she just stood still. I hugged her and said “Rebecca said that she would clear our news and if I don’t go there will be more rumors coming up so… I guess I have to say bye…” Just then _____ begin to hug me back and said “Yeah…. I understand…” She was crying while she was saying that. “Hey hyung! We got to go!” “Okay! Bye ____”

When we reached Rebecca’s house, we were amazed by her house! It is so huge!  Rebecca’s house looks like this:

QLM_HqFsaV8_zmHvcDVYjG_NuAjxLQ51p3PwqGdZ

She said that each of us can have one room so we all spread out to choose our room. We ate dinner together, they were all talking to her but I was worried about _____ so I stayed really quiet. Rebecca told us to dress ourselves up tomorrow morning because there will be guest coming? I don’t get it but we followed. The next morning, we dressed ourselves up by wearing suits because it is the easiest thing to do.

EXO’s outfit:

peTrIyNDDFpbkpBB03_mEJwcv73ClxpDO3zpPK0j

We gather together after we change and Rebecca was dressed up as well, some of us are actually drooling over but not me. She is wearing a very short mini dress? I have the urge to puke but I didn’t. We then follow her lead and walked outside and out surprised it was a bunch of reporters in the house! They were taking photos of us and her, Rebecca then said “EXO are actually staying with me so if you have anything please ask me” We were freaking surprise that we stood still. *I knew that she was using ______ to get close to us and most of us have fallen into her trap* After all that, we went back inside and we started to grow angry so Suho started to yell at her “YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” “Well because I would get popular and using you would be good use. Plus I love you guys!” she said. “YOU ! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!” “I just did, haha” She then walk away.

Everybody was calming down Suho, we never see him like this before. “We shouldn’t have ignore ______ and continue stay with her but we were blind by Rebecca’s beauty and kindness…” Kris said. Everybody was saying how sorry they were to ______. Suho then said “Now we gotta get out of here as soon as possible” Lay said “But there are a lot of guards outside since we know everything, I don’t think Rebecca is planning on letting us go.” “You are Lay…Then we shall stay here for awhile and make her think that we are in it too then she will lower her guards and at that moment we would sneak out at night. Deal?” Suho said. “DEAL!” We all said.

After a few days of misery, Rebecca finally trust us and lower her guards down but what she didn’t know wa we are going to escape tonight! *OMG! I am so excited to see _____ again and tell her how sorry we were plus we look like spies… hahah* After dinner, we gathered together and plan on how are we going to get out of here. Suho said “ I have called two cabs and all we got to do is pass through the guards and run towards the car. Got it?” “Got it.” We said. At about 3am, we were dressed in  black so we won’t be spot so easily in the dark. After that we successfully passed the guards and now we are running towards the cabs and I think that some of the guards found us so we started to run much more faster than before. And.. we got into the cabs in time before the guards actually caught us. Kris and Suho said that we are going to stay at a hotel tonight and set off to _____’s house in the morning.

The next morning, we set off to ______ house and we bought some things too like soft toys because she really love soft toys. So we are finally here, we knock on the door and……

 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

[ Hi! I am so bored… I wish to know all or at least more of you, so I could talk to you guys and also please comment to tell me if I made any mistakes :) ]                                                                                                                                               

 

( in case you are wondering )

Rebecca’s outfit looks like this:

_lpjCHPiEyPOyj_SCjXZqhkRzULhCP1i88TtqDWv

EXO’s “spy” outfit ( something like this) :

JveVIpLoChdLtZz3tz40EcOmharncOJm0qp4dYEi

fpzFiJ_mVmtZMCLlIQIKFdrqenuBOlwax3eZSdrb

p7OTqS0L0Ayfwbn9vQ6A8OJJcj7G1srG47md8CF2

-wsjHHQvBI-T1z9tvcSq8ElaM0qcjMuygMyjx07q

ceKouQYTwilWCvQQ_Xjxcwi0F9s8j8UJwu-Ip_NJ

Tq7bsZwXUmWm3yXx8a1bYrnI68oYb-4k_t1iZumw

Ecr5ezukXVm0ou-XOpCfSn2Ycum1VzRYJI0n9h28