1 month break!

Unexpected Journey

POV:

 

While we are on our way to the radio station, I was smiling so much and I think I looked creepy because Kimi asked “Why are smiling sooo much today? You look quite creepy…..” “Hahaha Really? I was just excited for our first radio interview! I can’t wait to go there!” I said. *Actually I was happy because I reunite with my family and boyfriend! Hehe *blushing* I AM SO HAPPY!!!* After a few minutes, we reached the radio station.

 

We walked and greet everybody to be polite and went in the radio set. We sat down to our individual seats and chat with the MC’s for awhile before we start. Once we are on air, we greeted the listeners and we proceed on to the interview. “So you are the new SM group that everybody is dying to see you girls debut, I can see why… You girls are soooo pretty!” The MC said. “Thank you” We said. “So let’s talk about your album…. Tell us about your debut album” The MC said. “Our song Sweet love is about a girl falling in love and then she experience sweet love.” Hwa Young said. “Oh…. Oh yeah! The guys acting in your MVs are the members of the famous boy group EXO right?” The MC said. “Yup!” April said. “So how was their acting or do you get along or talk to each other during the filming?” The MC said. “Yeah, I talked to a few members and they were nice and kind to us in filming since we were beginners in filming so they teach us a lot of things.” I said.

 

“Wow! EXO members are so nice! Ok aside from that…. Guy fans are asking what is your ideal type and they are very eager to know since you girls are just too pretty to resist!” The MC said. “I don’t really have a ideal type yet though…” Hwa Young, April and Kimi said. “What about you Cheonsa?” “Ermmm it’s embarrassing to say this but I like tall guys, cute, very childish like me and caring. He must be really really love me and he would support me whatever I have decided in my life. Yeah… I guess that’s about it.” I said. “Wow Cheonsa…. You sounded like you have one by your side! Who is it?” The MC jokingly said. *By my side! No No No!! I can’t say* “N-no there isn’t it’s just it is very detail and I love to be detailed hehe” I answered. “Hahaha I was just kidding Cheonsa hahaha Ok that is all for now about SUMMER! Do catch their performance and support them! Thank you!” “Bye bye!” We said.

 

After that, we all head back to the dorm. Once we reached the dorm, we all took turns to bathe and since the girls were too tired, they actually fell asleep except me and Choi Yeol. Choi Yeol dragged me into her room and asked “So? How is it? What happen?” So I told her everything and her reaction was laughing out loud and she pitied me a little because they didn’t believe me at first. Just then someone call me from skype and I know who it was. “HEY_____!” EXO said. “Hi guys!” I said. “We heard your interview today and we know you are talking about our Sehunnie hehehe I didn’t know he was so so so sweet to you… hahaha” Chen said. I was blushing so was Sehun. “Y-yah… Don’t embarrass me” I whined “Ok ok… We won’t” Chen said. “Ok let’s leave this two love birds alone” Suho said.

 

After that they all went out of the room and it left me and Sehun. “Hey honey….How was your big day?” Sehun asked. “It was great! Today was the best day ever!” I shouted. “Well of course it’s your debut day!” “No… Not that…. There is also another thing” I said. “What thing?” “I finally got to reunite with my family and my boyfriend and that made my day special!” I said childishly and he chuckled. “So how was your doing?” I asked. “Bad because I was missing you so much before I knew you were actually ermmm you?” He said. “Honey you are so cheesy” I smiled. We talked for a few hours and then we bid goodbye.

 

The next couple of weeks, we were really busy doing our promotions and interviews. I would talk to EXO when I had the time and if they also have the time. After these past weeks, we have won many awards and everybody got a title! I got the person who has the most fans in the group. Hwa Young got the title of Goddess. Kimi got the title of Dancing Queen and for April she got the y Girl in our group. We were really happy with our titles and I shared it with EXO and they were really proud of me! *YAY!*  Now since we are coming to the end of our promotion, Choi Yeol suggest that we would have a 1 month break and after that we would proceed on our second upcoming album. “Thank you Choi Yeol! I will be out of the city to stay with my family!” Hwa Young said. “Me too! But mine is shopping with my family” Kimi and April said. “I will just stay here I guess… Since my parents would probably hate me and I have Choi Yeol with me so it’s okay!” I said.

 

The day of our goodbye stage, we thank our fans for the support and we had a little chat with them. After the performance, all the girls prepare to leave and enjoy their holiday while I am staying here with Choi Yeol and ….. *EXO*. Oh yeah! I forgot that my our group SUMMER has gain a lot of popularity so everywhere we went there are a lot of fans asking me for a photo, autograph or even chat with me! I am so happy that I could talk to my fans and interact with them, I just love them sooooo much! Ok…. So when the other girls left, I was so bored at the dorm because Choi Yeol has to go this meeting so she won’t be back until evening. I paced here and there, trying to find what to do and I got it! *How about going to SM building and dance? It’s a good idea!*

 

At SM building, I went to our dance studio and started to dance to some Kpop songs that are in trend right now and also some of EXO songs. I was really having a blast until I heard my music stop and I turn and I saw my boyfriend! “Sehun!” I shouted running to him and hug him. “Hey!” He said hugging me back. “What made you come here?” I asked “Oh… I just heard somebody playing our song so I was wondering what they are doing and I found out that you were dancing so I stand outside with the other members” He said. “Oh….” “Oh yeah….. Why are you still here? I thought Choi Yeol gave you a 1 month break?” He said. “Yeah…. I was bored so I came here to pass time since the other members are going out of town and I can’t actually go anywhere because you know what happen last time?” I said. “Yeah… Let’s not remember any of that….”

 

We talked for abit and he suggest that we should dance together, at first I was nervous but since I actually dance with him before so I am comfortable with it. We danced for a few hours and after we sat down and rest. “You were great and awesome!” I said. “Of course I am! I am EXO’s Sehun!” He said. “Snotty little brat” I said. “Awww… My girlfriend is also very good in dancing!” He whine while poking me. “Ok ok! Stop poking me! It’s ticklish!” I said. “Ok ok I will stop. So what is your plan for your 1 month break?” Sehun asked. “While I don’t know…. I haven’t had any plans yet….” I said. “How about sometime you come to our dorm? And maybe have a sleepover like last time! Or even hanging out with us since we are going to have a break soon.” Sehun said. “Really!? Yay! I would love too! And since my identity is revealed to you guys. I don’t have to be awkward around you guys!” I said smiling.

 

After a while, I saw Choi Yeol waiting for me so I said “Honey-ah…. Choi Yeol is waiting for me… I got to go first ok? I will see you sometime?” “Ok sure! I will tell you when is our break then we can meet and hang out” “Sure! Ok bye honey!” I kissed his cheek and walked to Choi Yeol’s side. At the dorm, we didn’t talk a lot since Choi Yeol is already tired from the meeting so I didn’t want to bother her. So we ended up sleeping early.

 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! I know what you are going to say and maybe you are saying “Finally! You updated!” , “FINALLY MAN!” and stuff like that and I am happy to have an update uploaded! I am quite busy with school since my teacher is emphasising on how many weeks we have until our year end exams so there is stress going on…. So yeah I would write very less but I will still try ok? Just wait for me! So… I hope you would love this update and…..HAVE A NICE DAY! I LOVE YOU! ]


 

6cOFNJSeHO40J5YdJLRyYyWOh4cIHuZGF_gTaYLK

 

tIQ0AbPvXuSTNyshe9yhIXU2KgPefy84ediqllco

 

ywfYSuOWvMMevAWnpj8vQrExREvGwnvWyvf56wE2

 

jdkjC0y4_vyDsB28jmASOiKLjatI8QZxVpClVEpx

 

qVnXKigFgKtvDOUr6dYCZrR8jU8Be2hTPUpU-cUA

 

UdSeQ4uAMTcDfZSnQpST3PvNDtFw5PmvPv6cDJ4b