Cheonsa in danger????

Unexpected Journey

 

POV:

 

After spending a few weeks with EXO at their beach house, it is finally time to go back to Seoul and start my idol life again. When I got down to have breakfast with EXO, they all looked very sad so I asked “Hey…. Why are you guys so sad?” Chanyeol said “Well after this we won’t be able to meet each other due to our different schedule. We all will miss you again….” I felt so touched hearing that. “We won’t say we can’t meet each other! We are from the same company! So no matter what we would be able to see each other but of course not when my members are around hahahaha” “Of course we know that hahaha” Luhan said.

 

After breakfast, we went to the car and drove back to Seoul. While we are going back to Seoul, some of us slept, some of us read and some of us just play for the whole ride. Once we reached Seoul, Suho drives us back to our dorm and to our surprise the other members were already at home preparing dinner. “WOW! I didn’t expect you to come back so early!” Choi Yeol said. “Yeah we didn’t know too and since we came back early, we wanted to prepare dinner for all of us!” April said. “Cool! Let me put down my bag and help you girls out!” I said.

 

After putting my bag into the room, I came down and helped them chop up some vegetables and get some things for them. “Hey ______! Can you help hold this? I need to drain this noodles but the pot is too heavy so would you help me?” Kimi said. “Sure why not?” I replied. While she was pouring, some of the boiling water landed on my hand which caused me to shout. “AHH!” “OMG are you okay ______?” Kimi said. I just replied “Yeah I am fine don’t worry, I just need to put it under cold running water” Just nice Choi Yeol came in and asked what happen so Kimi explained to her.

 

“Kimi, you have got to be careful next time!” Choi Yeol yelled at her. “Hey Choi Yeol, you don’t have to yell at her… It’s just a little burn..” I said. “Yeah you are right...Ok girls after dinner I want you to relax a bit and 10 o’clock is your curfew! You girls have to practice for your new comeback! YAY!” Choi Yeol said. “YAY!” we all shouted. After dinner, we went to sleep quickly because we are just so excited for tomorrow so we wanted to sleep so that our day would end faster hahahaha!

 

The next day, we all woke up and went to the company to meet the producers to choose our next comeback song. We listen to many song until we heard this song that is very rock and it is about not stealing a person’s boyfriend because she is going to kick the other girl’s . And…..WE LOVED IT! So we chose this and then you started to arrange who is going to sing which part and how the music video is going to be like. So after a few hours, we finally decide on how the video is going to be like and it is when the boyfriend cheated on the girl and she wanted revenge so she burn his stuff another scenario is that the girl is the girl felt insecure so she went to learn martial arts to protect her from guys. The other 2 scenarios would be the girl would be crying so her best friend came to comfort her and then she fell in love with her best friend. The last one would be the girl couldn’t take the pain so she decided to suicide but her friend saved her.

Once we listened to it, it was soo soo cool! *Well because there is a martial arts scene! hehehe* Even our song title is COOL! It is called ‘Broken Girls’ So we would do the recording tomorrow and learn the dance steps in the following days before we decide on whose role we are suppose to take for the music video. “OMG! I think our music video is going to be epic!” April said after we left the room. “Yeah! I know right!” Kimi said. “OK girls! You have a recording to do tomorrow and I don’t want to see any sleepy faces tomorrow so I want you girls to go to bed once we reach the dorm. Understand?” Choi Yeol said seriously. “YES MA’AM!!” We said and then we burst out laughing.

 

In the dorm, I texted all the EXO members that I am having a comeback and they are so excited for me! I heard that they are really happy for me and they want to meet me as fast they can but sadly I can’t… I have to prepare my comeback and  ermmmm lose weight hahaha. They sound sad but I know they will understand. “_______! GO TO SLEEP! I SAW YOU USING YOUR PHONE!” Choi Yeol yelled at me so I quickly test a goodnight and went to sleep.

 

??? POV:

 

We heard that our next music video would be alot of interactions with guys and I HOPED that ______ would pick the martial arts because that is the only scene which doesn’t even need a guy except for the cheating part. I want to be the girls who got dump and her best friend came to comfort her because I can MAKE Sehun do that if I just request the director to ask Sehun to do it and also…….Be the person who cheats on _______ for her scene! Hahahaha! I would make her feel the pain!

 

In the dorm, I talked to the other members except ______ about my plan and they are so happy about it because they get to act with the EXO members that they like again! And if her popularity is still raising and her relationship with Sehun is still on-going then I may do something more harsh to her because she is RUINING MY LIFE AND MY CHANCE WITH SEHUN! That is why I am making her life miserable!

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

While I was doing my own today…. I am feeling very lonely maybe because ______ is not here with me… *sign* *I wish you can stay by my side everyday…* The suddenly Chanyeol hyung started shouting which broke my thought of ______ “OMG! Guys! _______ is going to comeback soon! Their song is Broken Girls and is about what girls do or what happened to them when they got dumped or cheated so I bet this is a great music video!” “THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! YAY!” Lay said. We all started jumping around until Suho said “But….who is going to be acting with them? Is it us again? Which means one of us may need to cheat or dump ______?” “Oh yeah… What if Sehun is chosen to that?” Luhan said.

 

“What! Why would that ever happened?” I said. “Because of her group members” Chanyeol hyung said. “And what does it have to do with it?” I said. “Well I find her group members aren’t treating her right and plus I think they know about your relationship with _____” “HOW?!” Luhan said. “Well I saw ______ in SM today and I saw that her hand was injured. She got injured because one of her group member “accidently” spill boiling water on to her hand. She didn’t want me to tell you guys cause she is scared you all would worry about her” Chanyeol hyung said.

 

“Which means they are all against ______ now?” Xiumin said. “Yeah I think so….we shall see what happens and inform Choi Yeol about what we think” Suho said. “I think I know why…..” I said. They all started to look at me. “Well I remember ______ said that one of her member likes me a lot and that is why she didn’t want to let them know about our relationship so I think that is the girl that know about relationship and I also guessed that girl is the one who spilled boiling on my girlfriend’s hand” I said. “OK since we know what happen but what we don’t have is evidence so we should just keep an eye on ______ and her group members in case of any emergency. We should also inform Choi Yeol in case of anything we could be there by ______ side.” Kris said. “OK! We will do it tomorrow because it’s late already” Chen said.

 

And with that we all went into our bedrooms but I can’t sleep because I am starting to worry about ______ what if they do something really bad to her because she is my girlfriend…. *Hey I am not boasting but I am really famous and any girl would want to be with me. Plus we have saesang fans…. I am scared that ______ would be in danger….* With all those thinking going on, I slowly fall asleep.



 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ Hey! I AM BACK! AND I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS! It’s been really long since I last update so I am coming back with an update! Hope you like it! Oh yeah! Can anybody tell me if EXO or any group is performing and attending the MAMA awards? Because I wanna know and I know some of you guys are genius people *smirks* So could you please tell me if you know pretty please~ *uses agyeo* ANYWAYS! HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD! LOVE YA~ ]

 

 

0ze31LRSc7nnn2pf2f9v_mjm3b0gaUI-WUFWoEAJ

 

5wqvAyI6CfE5mFVtmmcPMuBfRdNRvupPOlUDEqrp

 

EeFFdvkaAIHGiqd0GejIXzNdxQ93EjPD7WnqjRZK

 

hDY6IHIOLaflK7xerEuMurARGY2WFJ2PpGEG8t8T

 

nhfhel9dvFHyNrwNGK5Wej20ogLK2g3H4UvP2AE1


 

UNU94jQURYR2naTv4n8KwYkkKovMCUo694b-5I61