Solo or Group?

Unexpected Journey

Choi Yeol’s POV:

 

The next day I went to find the CEO of SM to talk about _____’s situation. I went in his office and greeted him. “Good morning sir” “Good morning Choi Yeol, please sit down” he said. I sat down on a chair in front of his desk. “So….What are we going to do about ______’s situation right now?” I asked. “Well… I am not sure though….But I know I won’t let her leave this company. She belongs here” He said. “That is a good choice sir” I said. “Oh! We can put her into another girl group or if she is too scared she could debut as a solo. It’s up to her to decide as I think that incident would cause her to have a lot of trauma so do tell me when you have an answer. Is that ok Choi Yeol?” He said. “Yes sir” I said.

 

*Can _____ even be in another girl group after what happen? Or would she choose to go solo?* I went back to EXO’s dorm and saw some members watching TV so I decided to ask them. “Hey Suho! I have a question…. I just talked to the CEO and he said that ______ can choose to in a group or solo. Which would you prefer _____ to be in?” “Well… Mostly solo but we also have to see if the group members of the group is nice or nasty to _____. It’s mostly the people’s character.” He said. I just nodded my head as what he say was true, it’s the people actions that caused _____ to be in this state. Just then ______ came down. “Hey ______!” I said. “Hey Choi Yeol!” She said and ran to hug me. I just hug her back~ “I went to talk to the CEO and he said you can choose to be in a group or go solo” I said. *Please say solo…. I am scared that you would get hurt again…..*

 

POV:

 

After hearing Choi Yeol’s question, part of me wants to debut as a solo but I am not confident enough to stand on my own on stage and part of me wants to be in a group as I have been in a group for so long now…. I can’t decide… “Can I have time to decide?” I asked. “Of course you do sweetie~ Take all the time you need” Choi Yeol said. “Thank you~” I said. Then we just stayed at home for the whole day while EXO went out for their schedules. While Choi Yeol and I were playing I asked her “Choi Yeol-ah~ What do you think I should choose? Solo or group?” “Well for me I would choose solo because I am scared that you would get hurt again…” She said.

 

*She does have a point there..* “But I am not really confident that I could manage standing all alone on stage since I have been in a group for quite some time already” I said. “______, I know you can do it! You can dance and sing! That is why you have so many roles in the group! You are talented just by yourself and that is why the CEO doesn’t want to let you go too” she said. I just nod my head as knowledgement. “I know it’s hard after all you have been through but I am not asking or forcing you to go solo but choose something that you would not regret and safe as well” Choi Yeol said. “Thank you again Choi Yeol~” I said. “No problem sweetie~” She said.

 

For the whole day I just did what I normally do everyday since i can’t go out as some people forbid and also I have nothing to do so I just keep doing the same routine every single day. Once EXO come back from their schedule, we had dinner and watched TV for awhile before they went to bed. In Sehun’s bedroom, I went to my usual spot which is beside him. Suddenly he asked “So what did the CEO said to Choi Yeol?” “He said sad that I have to decide if I should debut in another group or as a soloist” I said sadly. “Why are so sad if you can choose?” He asked. “Well… I don’t know what to choose. Solo to me is a huge thing and I am scared that I couldn’t manage. I have no confident in singing all alone… While debuting as a group again, I am very scared that the same situation would happen again….” I said.

 

“Hmmmm I see why it’s hard to choose now but I would prefer solo and I don’t wanna see you get hurt again. I can’t trust other girls in your group as they are weird and gets jealous easily!” He said. “Aren’t you saying me as well?” I said while letting out a laugh. “No! I-I mean-” He said but I cut his words. “I know what you mean hahahaha I was just making fun of you” I said. “You are so bad! I am going to tickle you! Come here!” He said. Before he said finish his sentence, I started to run around the room to get away from him but it was no use. “Gotcha!” He said while tickling me. “Yah! Hahahahaha S-stop! Hahahaha Seriously oppa it’s very ticklish!” I tried to say.

 

After a few minutes, he stopped and then he carried me to his bed. He hugged me and said “Goodnight baby~ Just follow your heart, that is all that matters” Sehun said. “Ok sweetie~” I said. *I have decided what I want to do and I am going to see the CEO tomorrow*

 

The next day, I woke up and had breakfast with EXO. During breakfast I asked Suho “Oppa, can I take the car with you today? I wanna go to SM” I said. “Why all of the sudden?” He asked. “Oh I want to give the CEO an answer now. I have decided on what I want to debut as” I said. “That’s great! Ok come on! Let’s go!” Xiumin said. “Bye Choi Yeol! We’re going now!” We all said to her. “Bye guys!” She replied.

 

In the car, I sat beside Chanyeol and he asked “You are really sure about this? You know I know you very well and what you are capable of doing” “So you are underestimating me?” I asked. “N-no I mean I am just scared that you would get hurt again” He said. “I know you guys care for me but trust me ok? By the way I was just teasing you! Haha” I said. “Why you….” He said. “OMG! She can be my twinnie instead of yours Chanyeol!” Chen said. “NO! SHE IS NEVER GOING TO BE YOUR TWINNIE! SHE’S MINE!” Chanyeol said while hugging me. “Yah Yah Yah! She’s mine let go of her!” Sehun said and everybody in the car goes “OOOOOOO~” I just looked down and blushed.

 

Once we reached SM building, EXO bid me goodbye and good luck since they are going to another venue instead of the building. *I can’t believe that they lie that they are going to the company just to send me here but I know they love me~* I went up to the CEO’s office and knocked. “Come in” He said. I went in and said “Good morning Sir” “OH! ______! I didn’t expect you to come” He said. “Yeah.. Me too but I have a feeling that I should give you an answer to you as soon as possible” I said. “So what is your decision?” “My decision is…..”  




 

Yonglin’s Note to all of you guys:

 

[ OMG! So what is her decision? Should she debut as a soloist or in another group? You will know in the next chapter! Hehe~

NOOOOO~ My holiday is going to end in 2 days! I realised that I have been spending most of my days in school cause of remedials and my CCA! I have also been spending my holiday doing homeworks given by teachers *cries*

Anyways! Enjoy this update! BYE~ ]


 

75f75V8dsIDJJQLoAuf96-o_I2WNBc77aOewkwef

 

qk3Sqr_n9cIra11GE9tZfToC2PI5bpInw4kpAIDt

 

9pdtwPza3ecGgELQVgQAlLMDS_mgmNx2NOslozsX

 

r4qEPshkWOSNf3eZ9cOQzgS_5K2Iy62f_5k81sSs

 

MhjnPBTUUOXE15bZ7X_1WPSVe99vUVawlXcvJHko

 

1KJ1gqwrzMVYTJaXCWTLzFr2nqms4aJ2zafXFyqj