Weird meeting terms

Unexpected Journey

”s POV:

 

“Hey,___! We are going already!” “Ok! Bye! See you some other time!!” I said. Since it was our last time together, we went to Universal Studios to celebrate our graduation. After we bid our goodbyes, I went to another way and then suddenly a guy bumped into me. “Ah!” I shouted, when I was going to hit the floor, I was being pulled up and I was facing very close to the guy who bumped into me. And all he said was “ Mianhe, But I got to go! Annyeong!”( in korean ) I was so shocked because a lot of reporters were chasing after him. I feel that he was quite familiar but I didn’t let that get into my head so I just keep walking to the taxi stand and wait for my ride home.

 

After 10mins of waiting, I finally got my ride! when I got in the car, there was a bunch of guys running toward the car, I was so shocked that i quickly closed the door but it wouldn’t close because this guy stop me. “ Annyeong! Can we take this taxi with you? We really need to get out here!” the guy said. I wasn’t going to let them but I saw the amount of reporters chasing them and I wouldn’t want them to be caught so I said “ Ok, faster! The reporters are catching up!” They quickly got in and the driver just drove off.

 

In the taxi ride, we were quite awkward because we are strangers so one of the guy started to talk. “Annyeong! I am EXO’s happy virus Chanyeol!” ( in korean ) He had this very cheerful expression and I think it was very cute even though I don’t understand anything he said. I just smile but I think they notice that I don’t understand since there is this guy started to talk to me in chinese. “ 你好(hi), I am EXO’s Luhan” “Oh! 你好! I am ______.” I said to him and I think he is translating what i said to the other guys. Luhan then introduce the other guys to me.  “ This is Chanyeol, the one who catch you just now and also the one who started to talk.”(in chinese) *oh,,, so the cute and cheerful one is Chanyeol* “ This is Jongdae but he preferred to be called Chen.” ( in chinese ) *so the one with the nice smile is Chen* “ And this is Sehun” *he looks a bit creepy since he have that poker face on…*

 

After all the introduction I suddenly realize….

 

Yonglin”s note to all of you guys!


[ Hi! This is my first time writing a story and my English is really bad so please be nice and sorry if I made any mistakes :) If you like the story pls do leave a comment, i would love to read them :)]