Chapter 40 A little bit of everything

The Exchange Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not that big into XiuHan because there's no point in denying that HunHan is life, but I have other plans for Sehun so......Enjoy!

"God I missed you," Kris exclaimed as you ran into his open arms at the airport; you were back in Korea again. 

"You look good," you remarked referring to his general appearance, "How much did I miss?" 

"....uh....Just some.....nothing much," he said, and you were about to ask why he looked so hesistant, but then you saw a familiar face. 

"Isn't that Minseok?" you asked pointing towards someone with their luggage heading towards the gate so as to board a plane. 

"Babe I think we should go now," Kris said reaching for your luggage with one hand and using the other to hold your hand. 

"Is he going to Korea? What's going on? I want to say hi or is it goodbye? to him," you were trying to wriggle out of Kris' grip and you very nearly did until he set down the luggage and took you by the shoulders. 

"Ignore his presence; for his sake. I'll explain on the way back to campus, just don't try and get his attention," Kris was practically pleading with you and you were getting more and more worried by the second. 

"What happened while I was gone?" 

~~~~~~ 

As soon as you and Kris were in the car you told him to start talking. 

"I didn't know about it until I got back from dropping you off at the airport. I came back to my dorm to find Tao comforting a sobbing Luhan," Kris took a deep breath, "Apparantly, Luhan and Xiumin had gotten a bit tipsy so as to mock celebrate Valentine's day. Luhan ended up kissing Minseok and confessing his love for him. But Minseok was drunker than him and ended up cussing Luhan out and kicking him out of the dorm."  

"That doesn't seem like Minseok at all," you remarked recalling how close both boys were. 

"It's not. That was drunk Minseok speaking. He came around to apologize to Luhan and it ended with them making out, but that was mostly Luhan, and Minseok ended up pushing him away again." 

"What the hell?" you exclaimed. 

"Calm down. Luhan....Luhan figured out a while ago what his ual orientation is, but Minseok didn't know Luhan's gay. Luhan was afraid that Minseok wouldn't take it well; Minseok grew up in a 'morally perfect' house. I think Minseok loves Luhan, but he's having a hard time accepting this possiblilty and the consequences that will come of it." 

"How's Luhan?" you asked fiddling with your thumbs. 

"Crushed. He locked himself in his dorm this morning. Minseok tried to apologize but that's not what Luhan wants to hear. Minseok's going back to Korea for a few days for 'distance' and 're-evaluation' he said." 

"Do you think he'll-" 

"I hate to admit it, but it's currently more likely that Minseok will transfer colleges back to Korea than come around and admit how much he wants to be with Luhan," Kris said shaking his head. 

"But he loves Luhan?" 

"You know the anwser to that just as well as I do," Kris said. 

"Then why all this drama?" 

"Minseok's been under the impression he was 'straight' his whole life. He's only dated girls and his family wouldn't accept him any other way. And suddenly here comes along Luhan, who makes him question his entire personality. It's a lot to take in and Minseok needs time to process it." 

"But then why go back to Korea?" 

"I don't know; I see this going two ways. Minseok will come to a realization and come running back to Luhan, or he'll listen to his family and return to Korea and marry some girl his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter